Chapter 2

Sweet? Normal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jongup-ah! Moon Jongup!” Upon hearing his name, Jongup turned around with his bag over one of his shoulders and headphones in his ears. “Yah! It’s about time.” Youngjae jogged to catch up with him.

“Oh, hyung,” he bowed to apologize while taking off his right headphone, “Chasamnida. I was listening to some music.” Youngjae put him in a headlock causing Jongup to drop his bag and grab Youngjae’s arms. “Chincha hyung. I didn’t hear you.”

Youngjae let him go, “Fine. I’ll believe you this one time.”

“Are you coming from your school hyung?” Jongup reached down to pick up his bag.

“Yeah, I have a crap load of homework to do from an evil teacher that wants to enslave us all.”

Jongup smiled as he was suddenly reminded of you not really paying attention to his hyung. “I see.” He had just dropped you off at your house not too long ago.

“Yah! What’s with that creepy smile Jongup-ah?”

Jongup looked shocked for a second, “Creepy? Hyung!”

“What? It was.” The oldest of the two shrugged his shoulders. "I was just telling you about my day and then...Bam! Creepy smile!" he started laughing by himself as Jongup looked away.

“So if you’re here, then where is Yongguk hyung and Zelo-ah?” Jongup asked after Youngjae had stopped laughing to change the subject. The three of them went to the same school.

“Ummm, Zelo got into some trouble and papa bear is back there with him. Wait,” Youngjae pondered a minute, “Or is he mama bear?”

Jongup turned off his music player, “Isn’t that Himchan hyung?”

“Ahh you’re right,” Youngjae nodded.

“Why isn’t hyung there with them?” Jongup innocently asked as he ped one of his bag’s pockets.

Youngjae hit Jongup over the head making him drop his mp3, “Because it doesn’t involve me in no way whatsoever.”

“Hyung!” Jongup whined. He reached down to pick up his mp3 and put it in his bag.

“What? You were practically asking for it.”

The dance studio the group used came into view just then and two figures were standing in front of it.

“Yah! Do either of you have your keys?” one of the figures yelled.

Youngjae yelled back, “What do you mean? Where are yours?”

Jongup and Youngjae reached them to see Daehyun kick a rock in their direction.

“Obviously we don’t have them since we’re locked out pabo,” Himchan said as he leaned against the wall.

“I know, use your heads,” Daehyun added.

“Then I guess we’re stuck out here until Yongguk hyung gets here,” Youngjae sighed. He leaned against the wall beside Himchan while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

Himchan stood up straight, “What do you mean? Neither of you have your keys? Chinja?”

Jongup spoke up, “I have my keys hyung.”

“Damn it Jongup.” Youngjae hit him again, “I wanted to see what they would do.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter