Chapter 21

Sweet? Normal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why do they call you by your full name hyung?” Zelo asked as soon as Zico, Taeil, and P.O. were gone. He looked at Jongup and Yongguk also turned to him and waited for an answer.

“Huh?” Jongup looked confused for a second before he smiled, “Oh, that’s just something they’ve always done since I first met them.”

“Which was when?” Yongguk asked.

Jongup looked at you and you thought about it. You were the one who answered after trying to think back to the past, “I think it was a few months after me and Jongup got together.”

“So you knew Seohyun noona longer?” Zelo threw another question and Yongguk rolled his eyes at his casual way of addressing someone he only met that night.

“Well, Kana was in her own dance crew then so I met her members first and Block B was one of her group’s rivals and I met them later.”

“I keep forgetting noona knows how to dance,” Zelo commented and you smiled at him.

“Why?” Jongup sat up properly. “Do you want to battle her to find out?” you rolled your eyes at his brazenness.

“Yah, who says you can decide that for me?” you knocked your shoulder into your boyfriend.

He frowned, “I just think you should try it.”

“I want to too,” Zelo stood up and pointed at you and you raised your eyebrows at his action more than his words, “I challenge you to a battle noona.”

Just then you heard Himchan complaining on his way over to the table, “Why do we have to wear black tonight anyway?”

“Because it matches our song and choreo obviously.” Youngjae was the first to answer him.

“Yoo Youngjae,” Zelo called out to him and turned to point at him too.

Youngjae didn’t hesitate as he hit the maknae. “Yah, who says you can address me like that?” Daehyun started laughing.

You leaned across the table to whisper to the pouting maknae who was rubbing where his hyung hit him as he sat back down in his seat, “I don’t think that type of address works when the other person is older than you Zelo-yah.”

He was frowning, “I think so too noona.”

“You shouldn’t point your finger at people like that too.” Yongguk advised him as he smiled. Zelo nodded seriously at his words. The three boys took their seats and Jongup held your hand under the table.

“Yeah that’s rude,” Himchan decided to join in. As you looked at him, Jongup’s words about Himchan and your favorite unni came back. You studied him and compared his current behavior to the one he displayed when Seohyun had been here. He seemed much more relaxed and he was back to his usual self.

“Where did hyungs go?” Jongup looked at them curiously.

“We went to check out tonight’s girls,” Daehyun brushed his question away casually.

Your boyfriend nodded and you scoffed but you covered it up as a cough.

“What were you guys talking about?” Youngjae was looking around.

“Our maknae was just challenging Kana-ssi to a dance battle,” Yongguk casually replied.

Youngjae looked between you and Zelo seriously and seemed to be sizing you two up, “Kana-ssi is definitely going to win.”

Zelo looked at him in disbelief, “Youngjae hyung.”

Daehyun nodded, “I think so too.” Jongup also discreetly nodded and you punched his thigh.

“Ehhh,” Himchan was frowning at them, “You should trust our maknae to win.”

Zelo smiled at him and Himchan ruffled his hair, “Thank you hyung.”

Himchan smiled back at him, “Of course my dongsaeng.”

“I think I’m going to go throw up now,” Youngjae stood up and started to walk away.

“Liar, he’s just going to look for that girl that caught his eye,” Daehyun said and Youngjae hit his head as he passed him.

“You’re one to talk,” Youngjae said to him before he left. Daehyun and Himchan started laughing and high fived each other. They looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter