Chapter 3

Sweet? Normal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was currently shining brightly over your heads. Jongup sat across from you on the coarse grass. You were sitting on his sweater that he had set down for you. The lunch you had packed for the two of you were the only things between you two in the empty field beside your school.

“I love your cooking Kana.” To prove his point he grabbed the the largest piece of kimbap with his chopsticks and stuck it in his mouth.

You smiled at him, “What’s not to love?” you reaching out to rub his cheek. He smiled back at you with cheeks protruding slightly as he chewed. He swallowed and leaned into your hand.

“You’re too good to be true,” he sighed.

“And you’re too cheesy for your own good,” you pulled your hand away but he grabbed it with his hands. He enveloped it and warmth radiated within you at his gesture.

“I can’t help it, especially when you’re around me.” He stared down at your hands, “I’m just lucky I got to you before any other guy could. You’re my girl.”

With your free hand, you lifted up his chin so he was facing you, “And you’re my man,” you pulled your other hand away and placed it back on his cheek while his own fell to his lap. You smirked, “Or are you my boy?”

He looked offended and you laughed. “I’m a man you know,” he indignantly stated moving away from your hands.

“Really?” you asked. “Then why do your boxers have Keroro on them?”

He gasped, “How do you even know that?”

“What? I can’t check out my own boyfriend?” you innocently asked. You noticed his boxers when he pulled off his sweater for you to sit on.

He stammered, “You can but- but-“

You decided to keep on teasing him, “It’s okay Jongie. I notice when you look at me too you know.”  At your last words he blushed. Taking it a step further, you said, “What’s wrong with that? Hmmm? Every time we’re together you always have your hands on me. And,” you leaned forward so you could whisper into his ear, “I like it.”

He fell onto his back and he groaned, “I’m glad my hyungs can’t see me now,” he said but his words were slightly muffled as he covered his red face with his hands.

“Mwo? Do any of your hyungs have a girlfriend?” you were curious about his friends. The two of you had been dating for a little over a year. He had only started dancing with them in the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter