Chapter 14

Sweet? Normal?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung,” Daehyun made his way over to Yongguk, “Maknae is trying to start a fight!”

Zelo’s cold demeanor shattered, his head snapped toward their direction with a whining expression already in place, “He’s lying hyung. I was only trying to protect Kana noona from an evil person.”

Sehun, who wasn’t taking Zelo seriously the whole time, laughed. You followed his example as you remembered what just happened in front of you especially the sudden change in Zelo’s behavior. Jongup pushed the two of you over to where Tao stood.

“What did I tell you about getting into fights?” Yongguk scolded Zelo. The leader walked further into the room and a guy followed him. Upon closer look it was Youngjae. You look back to the door expecting more people to follow them in but only two guys came in.

“Oh there’s a girl here?” one of them asked. He looked over at you and walked over. “Let me introduce myself,” he started before Yongguk interrupted him.

“Get your back over here Chansung-ah. And leave my dongsaeng’s girlfriend alone.”

“Already taken? Ehhh I never get lucky.”

“That’s what she said,” Daehyun’s friend yelled making everyone laugh. That was when you noticed a girl sitting by him. She must have been hiding behind him the entire time.

Suddenly Himchan ran into the room drawing your attention away from her. “Where’s Kana-ssi?” He soon spotted you and sidled his way up to you, “I need your help Kana-ssi,” he started to pull you out of the room but Jongup snatched you away from him.

“Wae hyung?” he made you stand behind him.

“I have a date tomorrow and I need her to help me with something. Please Jongupie,” he pleaded, “I’ve been asking this girl out since forever and she finally said yes.”

Jongup looked torn for a second before Youngjae finally spoke, “Hyung actually has girl problems?”

Looking around the room you noticed mostly everyone were focused on you guys and you immediately felt a little uncomfortable, “Ummm Himchan-ssi?” You had to look at him from your place behind Jongup, “Can we talk about this later?” he started to talk. “I’ll help you though, I promise.”

He held out his pinkie and you stared at it for a few seconds before you realized what he wanted. Jongup locked his pinky with his hyung’s before you could do anything though. “My promise is the same as Kana’s,” he said.

“Ehhh who said you have to speak up for Kana-ssi?” Himchan sealed the promise anyways before skipping over to where Yongguk was still reprimanding Zelo. “Leave Zelo alone now, hubby,” he patted the leader’s shoulder before pushing the maknae away from him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter