Eight

Blanket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was warm. Warm and snuggly under his blankets. So nice. He buried himself deeper in the cozy sheets.

“Get up,” a deep voice commanded.

“No,” he refused. It was too nice under here and the world held nothing but disappointments anyways.

“Get up, you need to get out,” the deep voice once again commanded. He furrowed his eyebrows.

“No,” he refused again. No way was he going out.

“Yes you are! You can't stay in this apartment for the rest of your life,” the voice told him.

“Yes I can,” Himchan replied. He didn't want to go out. Plus this was too comfy.

“Come on Himchan! It's just a short trip to the club I work at. You can stay in the back in a room by yourself until I'm finished with my very short time on stage and then we'll go home again,” the deep voice tried to convince him, telling a very stupid plan.

“No,” Himchan replied simply. He was not going outside. Whether he trusted the owner of that voice or not, he wouldn't go. Someone sat on the bed, making the mattress dip slightly.

“Himchan,” the voice began. “You can't stay in here forever. You have to take care of yourself. Go outside. Don't you have a dream that you want to fulfill?”

“I'm living my dream,” Himchan replied defiantly.

“What? Staying at home all the time, doing nothing except eat and sleep is your dream? You don't want to do something with your life, so you have nothing to regret when you die?” the voice asked him.

“I have done something with my life and I'm ing great at it. And that's not all I do. I shower too,” Himchan sourly told his deep voiced roommate.

“What exactly have you done? You never do anything. You need to go outside. It's not healthy to stay inside all the time,” Yongguk told him.

“I'm ing famous, I've done enough,” Himchan grumbled back and thought of what he'd accomplished, that so many dreamed of.

“You still need to go outside. It's not healthy what you're doing and I'm going to get you out, even if I have to carry you,” the other declared. Himchan sat up and peeked out of his cocoon to look at his roommate.

“You wouldn't dare,” he said in an almost threatening tone. The look on Yongguk's face said he would.

“You have an hour to get ready. I will get you out of here, and I don't care if you're in your underwear,” the deep voiced male told him, stood up and went out of the room. Himchan fell back down on his bed.

Hell no.


 

Famous? What the hell was Himchan talking about? Yongguk shook his head, ridding himself of the speculations. Whatever. It was an hour ago he had been in his friend's room, so it was time. Knocking twice, he opened the door and stuck his head in.

“Time to go Himchan,” he told the bump on the bed.

“No!” his friend's muffled voice came out. With a sigh, Yongguk went inside and started peeling off the layers of blankets. After shedding 6 blankets on the floor (carefully putting them where there wasn't any paper), he finally saw his almost friend curled up on the bed.

“Get up,” he commanded.

“No! Give me my blankets back!” Himchan threw back at him sourly.

“Dude, you're acting like a kid. Get up or I'll carry you out in what you're wearing,” Yongguk threatened.

“ off!” his friend stubbornly replied. With another sigh, Yongguk reached over and collected his friend in his arms. With a grunt at the effort, he carried his struggling roommate to the bathroom and placed him on the floor there.

“Get into the shower, I'll come back with some clothes, or dammit I will carry you out. This will be your last chance,” Yongguk told his friend firmly, staring him directly in the eye. With that he went out and closed the door behind him. A few seconds later he heard the water run. With a satisfied smile he went back to Himchan's room and looked for some clothes for his friend to wear.

After having found something decent for his friend to wear, he went back to the bath room and placed the clothes on the floor.

“I've put your clothes on the floor. Hurry up,” Yongguk told the boy in the shower.

“ off,” was the only sour answer. Smiling to himself, he went out of the bathroom again. He then headed to the kitchen and took out some bread and put some nutella on it. Himchan would appreciate the chocolate after having treated him like this. But he had to get him out. It wasn't healthy staying inside all the time. His friend would get sick.

The water was turned off in the bathroom. About ten minutes later, Himchan emerged from the place, clothes on and hair in a wet mess.

“I've got some food for you here,” Yongguk called for his friend. Said friend turned and walked into the kitchen with a sullen look on his face. “Here,” Yongguk held out the plate with the piece of bread on it. Himchan's eyes lighted up.

“Is that nutella?” he asked and took the plate.

“Yeah,” Yongguk answered.

“Hallelujah,” Himchan sang and dug in. A moan of pleasure escaped him as soon as he took a bite. Yongguk coughed awkwardly.

“Well, uh... Brush your teeth after you're done eating. We're leaving in 15 minutes and I need to change,” he told his friend and went to his room to do as said.


 

The win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter