Job

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This is the second chapter! whoaa I can't believe this hahhaa! Anyway I hope you enjoy this second chapter! I need your comment guys! please comment or rate? hehehe Thankyou! *smooch*

 

" TAO!" Lay called EXO-M's Maknae very loud, " wake up! we're leaving in 2 hours! we're going to korea!"

Tao opened his eyes and just nodded. He saw Lay sit right next to him and he decided to close his eyes again. " do you want me to wake you up or I'll call somebody else to wake you up Tao" Asked Lay.

" who? Please hyung I'm still sleepy I need to sleep" Tao closed his eyes and tried to sleep again.

" okay then, I'm going to call Kris hyung to wake you up" Lay stood up from Tao's bed. When Tao hear Kris name, he opened his eyes immidiately and sat in his bed. He didn't want Kris to wake him up cause he scared Kriss would mad at him. Tao could see Lay still standing right in front of the door. " why we should go to Korea again? We just got back from there last week"

" That Sooman saem wants us to be a part on a-week show" Lay answered Tao's question.

" a-week show?"

" yeah like reality show" Lay explained everything " I'm sure it's going to be fun"

" too bad I'm not sure about it" Tao started pack everything he need for a week. He put his stuff in one Gucci suitcase.

" Tao?" Someone knocked on Tao's room. Tao looked at that person and found out that it was Kris. " waeyo?" Asked tao " I'm awake already hyung, I packed my stuff already, you don't have to worry"

" yah I can see that, your prada bag is full already" Kris laughed a little bit. " we're le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter