Last Page.

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEII DOUBLE UPDATES FOR TODAY! HEHEHEHE I JUST LOVE THIS CHAPTER HEHEHEHEHE I HOPE YOU LIKE IT TOO! KISS KISS :*:* GOOD DAY GUYS!

 

Tao woke up and heard Eminem’s “ I need a Doctor” was playing in his iPod. He looked at the time that showed in his iPod. “ it’s 8 already?” Tao stood up and walked out from his room. He looked at people that sat on the living room and watched Fast and Furious. While some people busy playing water with their feet in the pool. Tao looked at everyone and that thing came to him again.

“ Where’s Kris hyung and Minha?” Tao asked every person in the living room and hope someone would answered him.

“ they’re not home yet” Answered Yoonji. Her eyes still on  Paul’s face on TV. She smiled very bright like a fan girl.

“ You should stop thinking about them, right before you were sleeping, you asked us the same question so many times” Said Baekhyun. He sat right beside Yoonji and looked at Yoonji with a shy smile.

“ aish love birds” Chanyeol mumbled.

“ I know right, this one is another upcoming couple as well” Tao joined Chanyeol’s mumbled.

“ another couple?” Chanyeol looked at Tao confused.

“ We’re talking about them right?” Tao pointed at Baekhyun and Yoonji. Chanyeol shook her head fast. “ Then who?”

“ Kris, I can hear the sound of Minha’s car from outside” Chanyeol laughed “ anyway, you think Baekhyun likes Yoonji? Whoa this is fun” Chanyeol giggled. Tao looked at the front door and that door opened. Kris walked with Minha and their holding hands. It gave Tao a little bit envy. But he just didn’t know why.

“ where have you been guys?” Ms. Xia teased both of them. Kris gave all of people his cold personality but still hold Minha’s hand. “ Oh look, even you hold each other hands now!” And because of Ms. Xia, everyone started to cheer and tease Kris and Minha.

“ can you treat us now hyung? You’re dating your girl already!” Kai screamed from the swimming pool.

“ yeah we want a treat!” Xiumin screamed too “ I want buns!”

“ we’re not dating” Kris answered everyone’s curiousity and made them silence. “ so, we’re not dating...”

“ yet” Minha continued in a low voice and made Kris giggled “ It’s true right Kris oppa?”

“ yeah make sense” Kris hugged her and that made everyone teased them again. “ you should take a rest Minha-ya” Kris Minha’s hair “ we’ll see you tomorrow okay?” Minha nodded and walked to her room.

“ I’ll just follow her” Yoonji followed Minha to her room.

“ you want to know everything from her right?” Kris giggled and stop Yoonji’s step. Yoonji froze and shook her head immidiately “ no she need me to comfort her, maybe some massage... or.. story” Yoonji ran and walked i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter