FIRST DAY

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEIIIII! I'm so sorry for the late update I'm so busy this lately I have to private for English and prepare my docs for college! I hope you enjoy this long chapter! This is a pretty long chapter.. I hope you guys like it! Give me vote comment and subscribe okay?  XOXO :*

 

At the next day, Minha and Yoonji went to EXO’s shooting location. Minha and miss Xia agreed that they’re going to meet EXO on a beach. They decided to meet up at 10 while EXO was having their shooting. Minha and Yoonji went there by their car. They arrived on time to see what EXO had been doing this whole time.

Kris and Kai saw Minha’s car and saw Minha walked off from her car. “ whoa hyung, look who’s coming with her Ferrari, the pretty princess”

“ ya, did you say that just because she’s rich?” asked Kris, “ don’t be such a cheap person, you’re an idol, remember that”

“ she is pretty, you should take a look a little bit closer dude” Kai looked at Minha who’s wearing a white srtipes blue mini dress. Deep down inside, Kris knew very well that Minha and Yoonji was very pretty.

Even before Tao kissed her.

Kris had been watching her last night when he was a little bit drunk last night. Unfortunately, he lost her because Sehun was busy showing his aegyo last night. So he left EXO’s table to found Minha.

And the rest was history.

“ She is pretty, I know her from the very first start” Said Kris.

“ What?” Asked Luhan. It turns out the fact that Luhan was paying attention for Kris and Kai conversation. “ what do you mean?”

“ nothing, nevermind” Kris gave Luhan and Kai his smirk and left Luhan and Kai with a very big question in their mind. Kris walked into places where Minha and Yoonji was standing. He greeted them with a very generous smile. “ good morning Minha”

“ Good morning leader” said Minha nicely. “ how are you? I’m sorry about what happened last night”

“ hey I’m the one who should apologize” Kris said nicely “ I hope that last night ‘tragedy’ didn’t bother you that much”

“ no no no of course not!” Said Minha “ so where’s my slave oppa?”

“ he’s in-“ Kris wanted to continued his word but he stopped “ slave?”

“ I’m just kidding” Minha laughed. Kris  just smiled. Minha turned back into real Minha after last night. The sweet and humble Minha. Not the ‘heiress’ Minha. “ I made you into trouble last night, didn’t I?”

“ actually, yah you did” Kris laughed a little bit “ but it’s okay, it means I should took care of that baby more than the others, and Tao deserved to got a punishment because it’s his responsibility”. Minha laughed this time. It made Kris happy to her Minha’s smile.

“ But I’m still pissed and mad at Tao, just him” Minha looked at him and remembered her first kiss last night had ruined. It made her hate tao even more. ‘ my first kiss supposed to be with the one I love’ said Minha in her head.

“ so where’s tha maknae?” asked Yoonji. She’s looking for Tao and found out that Tao was sitting under a tent for EXO. He was sleeping. He looked very tired. “ is he okay oppa?” Asked Yoonji to Kris when she saw that.

“ Yeah he always like that after drunk” said Kris “ that’s why I don’t want him to get drunk last night, and he disobey me”

“ just like Minha, she can’t drink too! That’s why she acted bossy last night,” Explained Yoonji “ she was unconscious too hahaha”

“ ya!” Minha pulled Yoonji’s hand to  went to Tao’s seat. “ Tao-ssi” Called Minha. Tao seems very sleepy and very tired.

“ he passed out last night” said Kai whose sat beside him. Minha widened her eyes “ jinjja?”. Kai nodded “ he’s a very bad drinker”

“ yeah I can see that, at least I’m better than him” said Minha and Yoonji at the same time. “ Minha-ya, what’s your first task for him?” Yoonji asked Minha. Minha didn’t answer and thought about it for a second. Yoonji ang EXO members looked curious.

“ I don’t know. Yet” Said Minha “ nothing specific for now, I just want him to be my maid” Minha sat next to Tao “ Tao-ssi” Greeted Minha. Tao looked at Minha with a blank face.

“ who are you?” Asked Tao.

“ Park… Minha?” Answered Minha not sure. She didn’t get it. ‘ so Tao forget everything?’ Minha was very mad inside her heart.

“ you’re Kris hyung’s friend?” Asked Tao again.

“ no” Minha answered with high voice. “ I’m your new boss, and you’re my new maid! You really don’t remember what happened last night?” Screamed Minha because she was very upset. It made every EXO members looked at them and asked them what happened.

“ uhm..” Tao tried to remember. But he failed so he shooked his head. “ should I remember?”

“ JINJJA! I HATE YOU HUANG ZI TAO!” Minha screamed.

“ ya! Waeyo?” Minha’s screamed made Tao upset as well “ you just have to tell me what happen! Is that hard?”

“ Minha calm down” Said Kris “ he must forget everything this morning, because he drunk last night

, remember?”

“ but I was drunk too and I still remember everything!” Minha defended herself.

“ but you know and I told you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter