Feelings

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEI GUYS! Whatsupp hohoho this is my 8th chapter and I’m just hope you like it guys! Enjoy!

 

It’s been 20 minutes since Tao left Minha and Kris alone. Minha waited for her book. She knew that her request is too hard. Because Tao acted like he flirted with her that’s why Minha gave him that super hard job.

“ where’s tao?” Asked Kris. Minha shook her head “ is it hard to found your book?”

“ actually, it’s very hard” Minha  hid her face. She scared Kris might be mad to him. But Kris just laughed and made her shocked. “ why are you laughing? I thought you’re going to be mad at me”

“ no.. well he has to do everything what you said too since you’re his master right?” Kris took a book in front of him and and opened to see what’s inside the book. “ I’m not mad, I was laughing because I think you did it again”

“ did what?”

“ make a fun of him” Said Kris. Minha giggled a little bit and made Kris smiled. Kris thought her laugh was very cute.

“ I found it” Tao brought Minha and Kris 2 books and it seems heavy. He put it on a table and took a breath. “ Are you playing on me again Minha?” Tao seems very pissed “ this is not funny. It’s freakin hard to found this 2 damn books!”

“ But you found it in the end right? It’s not even my problem cause you’re my maid oppa” Minha made her annyoying face and made Tao pissed even more.

“ guys stop it” Kris stopped their mouth-fight. “ Minha-ya, are you done with your books? Because before late, we should go back to your house”

“ no I have to read it first” Minha sat on a chair and opened the book on the table in front of her. “ wait okay? This won’t take long”. Tao sat beside her ‘ This girl is a Monster’ said Tao in his mind.

Kris sat beside Minha too and looked at Minha ‘ This girl is surprising everyone, and very pretty,’ said Kris in his mind.

“ how long should we wait for this girl?” Said Tao to Kris.

“ sshh you distract me, if you want to go home fast, then you should keep quiet!” Said Minha while read Romeo and Juliet “ I need to know is this good for me or not”

“ what ever” Tao yawned and put his head into the table. He looked at Minha who looked very serious with the book ‘thank God I found the book, she seems happy’ Tao looked at Minha who really excited with the book.In this kind of situation, Minha wasn’t look scary at all. She looked very calm and.. Different. Yeah, differe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter