First Date

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEII THIS IS CHAPTER 13!! What I believe is 13 is not a good number for me hehehe but I hope you like my story!! PLEASEEEE COMMENT PLEASEE and subscribe I really need it just comment anything LOL even my grammar and I'm sorry about my grammar guys urgh I know it's very bad ._. okay, too much talking. ENJOY!!

 

“ so.. what do you want to watch?” Kris and Minha stood in front of so many movie posters. Minha shook her head. Her heart was beating bery slow. She couldn’t think properly.

“ I don’t know oppa” Said Minha. “ What do you want to watch?”

“ hmm..” Kris looked at those posters once again. “ what about catching fire? Have you watch the movie?”

“ not yet!” Minha answered very fast. She just remembered that she wanted to watch that movie so bad. And she felt stupid she didn’t think about that this whole time. “ let’s watch that movie”

“ okay” Kris smiled and went to the ticket counter with Minha. “ can I buy 2 tickets for catching fire?”

“ yes sure” The counter girl answered “ normal seat or..” She looked at Minha “ couple seat?”

“ Normal!” Minha answered fast. The counter girl just laughed and gave Kris the ticket “ your movie is about to start in 15 minutes in studio 3, enjoy the movie” Kris bowed to the locket girl and left the counter.

“ you’re just so cute” Kris suddenly pinched Minha’s cheek. He wanted to laughed about the seat option because Minha’s reaction was very cute. They walked into the studio and sat in their seat. They already bought their popcorn and drink so they ate it in silence.

“ oppa” Minha called Kris and looked at him “ are you always this cold to everyone?”

“ not to my mom” Kris smiled and made Minha’s laughed. And Kris love that smile “ why?”

“ nothing, I just think that you’re different from the other, you’re so cold” Said Minha honest “ no offense”

“ lots of people said that, but this is the image that people wants to see from me, so I have to keep it” Kris Minha’s hair. Their talked stopped when they saw George Hutcherson’s face on the big screen. Minha looked at George face with a very bright smile. “ He’s so handsome isn’t he?”

“ I’m more handsome than him” Kris said briefly. It made Minha’s laughed. ‘The cold Kris is back again.’ She mumbled in her head and giggled.

 

***

“ Where are they? Why they’re not here yet?” Tao walked around and grumbled and kept asking when Kris and Minha will back.

“ We’re just arrived 45 minutes ago!” Suho stopped Tao. “ Tao, sit down, you make us dizzy by keep walking around like that”. Tao sat in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter