Confession.

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEIIIIII I'M BACKKK HERE'S YOUR 17 CHAPTER! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT PLEASE SAY SOMETHING AND COMMENT PLEASEEE LOVE YA ALL!!! XOXO :*

 

Kris stood up and froze when he hear Minha’s statement.

“He’s as famous as you guys now! That’s it!”

He couldn’t stop thinking about it. ‘ do I know this guy? Who is he?’ Kris was standing in front of the door that connecting the living room to outside.

“ Ah Kris hyung, it turns out you’re not her first one!” Tao suddenly greeted him “ There was another guy!”. He saw Minha turned her body and looked at him. “ are you mad at me?” Minha asked Kris. She looked scared a little bit.

“ The most important is he’s your ex already,” Kris smiled. He walked and decided to sit beside Minha. “ But I’m very very curious, who’s this guy?”

“ you don’t want to know” Said Yoonji.

“ She’s right” Said Minha agreed with her besties.

“ No no! We really want to know!” Chanyeol screamed. He was very excited.

“ well too bad,” Minha laughed “ cause I’m not going to tell you!”

“ This is boring” Sehun sighed. He looked at Tao who looked sleepy. “ Let’s throw the panda inside the pool!” Sehun stood up followed by Baekhyun and Chanyeol and Kris. Chanyeol and Baekhyun was holding Tao’s hand and Sehun and Kris was Holding Tao’s feet. They were about to threw Tao to the pool but suddenly Minha’s voice stopped them.

“ No! Don’t!” Minha stopped the 4 boys and made everyone looked at her “ Poor him! He can get sick!”

“ Don’t care!” Baekhyun laughed and count until number three. And in 3 counting they threw Tao into the pool. Everyon e laughed while Tao only pouted.

“ Tao are you okay?” Minha looked worried. She gave her hand to Tao “ I’ll pull you from here!”

“ No you can’t “ Tao laughed because Minha tried to help him. “ I’ll just use the stairs”

Kris looked at Minha and Tao. He was a little bit curious. ‘ what’s wrong with them? Why suddenly they’re being a good friend? What happened?’

“ Is that possible that...” Kris looked at Minha and Tao once again. Minha gave Tao a towel because Tao was very wet. “ maybe, it’s possible”

“ oppa!” Yoonji calle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter