STRATEGY

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEI GUYS!!! I’m going to make this done around this week I hope! Enjoy this chapter!

 

“ EXO oppa, meet Myungsoo oppa,” Minha looked pale “ my only Ex-boyfriend”

Tao felt like his ears and his body just got hit by a bus. ‘ Is she serious? That guy is Kim Myungsoo?’ He said in his heart.

“ Mwo?” Kris looked at Minha “ So your ex is this guy?”

“ Sounds like you don’t believe it,” said L “ Minha is a very nice girl you know”

“ Because she is a very nice girl that’s why” Luhan mumbled. L and Luhan looked each other like they had this war from their eyes.

“ We were dating for 3 years” Said L.

“ 2 years ago” Added Yoonji. She looked at Tao and capture Tao’s dissapointment, “ actually, why you’re here oppa? I thought you are busy”

“ I want to spend my holiday with her” L hugged Minha “ It’s okay right dear?”

“ Yeah, I guess so” Said Minha. She was really confused. Everything happened in a week and it changed her life for good. Started from EXO appearance, and suddenly L came back to her. “ Bu I’m going home with them” Said Minha.

“ Who said that?” Said L.

“ Her dad” Suho answered “ You can go with us too if you want”

“ Uhm yeah sure” L smiled, “ I want to stay next to her everytime”. L words made everyone looked at Minha who looked pale and didn’t do anythiung. She really feel uncomfortable.

“ Excuse me I need to go to my room” Minha walked to her room followed by Yoonji right next to her. But suddenly she turned back and say “ And Myung oppa, please sleep in Yoonji’s room, Yoonji will sleep with me”. Minha walked wth Yoonji right next to her. “ I miss him” Minha whispered to her bestfriend.

“ You do?” Yoonji looked at Minha shocked. “ I thought you don’t like him anymore”

“ But I’m weak when I see him” Said Minha “ I miss him”

“ You must think about this more” Said Yoonji “ I just want you to be happy, you know I loveyou right?” Yoonji hugged her bestfriend and Minha hugged her back.

“ You’re the best” Minha smiled “ Thank God you’re here, I don’t know what should I do if I’m alone in this situation”

“ I know right?” Yoonji laughed “ I’m sure you will cry. Well I’m such an savior and an angel for you huh?”

“ Shut up” Minha laughed “ we still have 3 days here, and we should think how to make them friends and make this house friendly for L and also for EXO oppa”

“ yeah you’re right,” Yoonji nodded and walked into Minha’s room.

 

***

 

L sat in a living room of Minha’s villa that day. It’s 11.30 P.M already but he still awake. He kept thinking why he was there. He looked at TV and try to find a good show to watch.

“ you’re still here” Someone from behind greeted him. He looked behind and found Xiumin stand right behind his body.

“ Ah, yes” L answered very short.

“ May I join you, Sunbaenim?” Asked Xiumin. L looked at him with disbelief look and nodded. Xiumin sat right next to L and look at the TV. “ So, what are you watching?”

“ I don’t know actually” Said L. L gave Xiumin the remote and let him change the channel. “ Why you’re here?”

“ Kai is sleeping with Chanyeol today, and Baekhyun sleep in my room, I can’t sleep so I go outside so I won’t disturb Baekhyun”

“ Ah good hyung” L smiled. Xiu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter