Last Page.

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
LAST CHAPTER!!! HIHIHIHI LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 

 

Tao packed all of his things on his bag already. He looked at Kris who looked very busy with all of his stuff. “ Hyung I’m going to look for air” Said Tao and Kris nodded. Tao walked to the balcony and planned to walk from there but suddenly he saw something.

 

Kim Myungsoo.

 

And Park Minha.

 

Were hugging each other.

 

“ I’ll just sleep now” Said Tao after walked inside his room again. Kris looked at him strange. “ Are you okay?” Asked Kris. And he just nodded. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep. But somehow he just can’t.

The picture of his love were hugging other person breaks his heart.

 

***

 

Minha walked out from his house with EXO members, Yoonji, the managers and L at 9AM. “ We’re leaving Mr. Kim! Thankyou for a beautiful holiday!” Minha said thanks to Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim helped her a lot. In fact, if Mr. Kim wasn’t there, she didn’t want to be at Jeju cause no one will take care of her.

She walked into her car and put her bags. She saw Tao walked in to the bus. ‘weird, he don’t even greeted me this morning’. “ Tao oppa!”

But Tao just walked in and didn’t reply her. He looked at Minha but he don’t even smile. ‘ What’s wrong?’ Minha felt curious about it.

“ Is he okay?” Asked Yoonji. Minha shook her head, “ I don’t know”

“ Minha we have to go now” Said Myungsoo “ or we will miss the boat”

“ Ah yeah you’re right” Minha got in to her car and let L drive the car to the port.

 

***

 

Minha arrived in Seoul with everyone after they had the long trip. They were saying goodbye to her and saying lots of thanks for her for being a very good friend.

“ Minha-ya gomawo!” Said Chen.

“ Gomawo Minha-ya!” Said Kai and Sehun together. They 94 liners always funny like that.

“ Minha gomawo!” Said Baekhyun “ I’ll call you if I have time okay?”

“ Ya!” Kris glared at Baekhyun and make Baekhyun scared “ Minha-ya gomawo, for everything”

“ oppa!” Minha hugged Kris “ You will always be my brother! I’ll visit China later!”

“ Don’t forget to visit us then!” Said Lay. Minha nodded.

“ Woyld you like to visit us too?” Said D.O “ that would be great!”

“  yeah you should come!” Said Suho “ Thanks for verything princess!”

“ Yes! Thankyou for the amazing holiday!” Said Chanyeol.

“ Yeah” Said Xiumin “ you really a nice girl”

“ We owe you a lot of things” Said Luhan “ Thankyou.

Minha looked at Tao but Tao was only looking at her with a blank face. “ Tao?” She called him.

“ Thanks.” Said Tao shortly. And it really made Minha felt heart broken.

“ You’re welcome” Said Minha back.

“ Minha-ya, we’re going to have a showcase next week, please come” Ms. Xia gave Minha 3 tickets and backstage for the showcase. “Please be there”

“ Ah yeah sure!” Said Minha. She looked at Tao “ Tao I need to talk to you”

“ Aww the love birds” Said Chen and Chanyeol out lout.

“ I can’t believe from the kiss it become love” Said Lay “ It’s so.. Beautiful”

“ We’re not a love birds” Said Tao cold. “ All things that I do is such a waste, cause at the end she’s getting back with that Infinite visual”

“ What are you talking about?” Minha asked him because she really don’t understand what happened.

“ Please like you always know what I was talking about” Tao became sarcastic and it became a silence except for Minha and Tao “ You don’t understand what I was saying that night right? That’s why you just smiled and still you’re getting back with him last night. Don’t worry, I don’t feel it anymore! Don’t worry about me”

Minha tried to understand what Tao was saying. And she finally understand what Tao was saying. But Tao’s last sentence broke her heart already. And she was very pissed already.

(this one is with mandarin)

“ So you think I don’t get what were you saying that night? You think it’s not precious? I don’t need to say ‘I love you too’ to you cause I knew you know it already and I really enjoy my time when I’m with you, last night I rejected Kim Myungsoo. Cause I know I love you. I have a very strong feelings towards you, but you easily break it. And easily forget it. I should’ve known Tao. I should’ve known that all of stars are jerk in many different way. Including you” Minha talked until her tears dropped. She just hate the fact that Tao forget her already. “ That fast? So Maybe I am nothing for you Tao since the very first start” And she walked out from the bus to her car.

“ Whoa can someone translated it for me?” Said Sehun.

“ I’m curious” Said Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

“ Ah I should take and study Mandarin better” Said D.O.

“ You’re a total fool” Said Luhan.

“ yes you really are a fool” Said Lay.

Tao looked at Kris and Kris gave him a death glare “ So that’s the reason why you slept early last night” Said Kris. “ You should asked her first if you really love her”

“ I KNOW I’M A FOOL AND NOW SHE’S GONE!” Tao screamed and started to cry. He couln’t believe he just made someone he really love walked away from her. And it’s because of his fault.

“ You still have a chances” Said Chen and Xiumin. “ next week”

 

***

 

“ Omg Minha plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter