Strange...

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'm SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :((((( I'm so busy right now and I keep forget that I have to update this omonaa :"( But anyway this is a short chapter and I'll show you something in here. You won't regret ;)

It's been 1 hour since Tao and Minha left. Everyone was hanging around at Minha's swimming pool with Kris and Suho was worrying about them.

" Where the hell are they?" Asked Kris. He worried because he didn't want another trouble came to Tao.

" Can you just be patient Kris? Maybe they're on their way" said Suho. Suho worried to but he didn't wanted to worry about them. Because Suho knew that Minha and Tao were mature already.

" We're home!" Everyone can heard Minha's voice from behind of the front door. A servant opened the door for Minha and Tao walked in with Minha on his back and plastic on his hand.

" He look miserable" said Luhan who sad next to Sehun. Sehun just nodded.

" She's super smart" said Suho to Kris " she really planned to make Tao's life miserable, and look at Tao now" Kris laughed. Suho was right. Minha was very smart. And he feel amazed by what Minha's think.

Minha jumped off from Tao's back and walked into the crowded who looked at her and Tao. " Guys? What are you looking at? It's just me and Tao"

" I can't believe Tao can do that!" Said Sehun " I want a piggy back too!"

" YA! " Tao screamed at Sehun and made Sehun scared. " I don't want to piggy back anyone again after this. Understand?"

" Unless I said so!" Minha put a word behind Tao's sentence. Tao looked and glared at her but she didn't scared at all. She took every plastic bag in Tao's hand and gave everyone what they needed.

" Here's starbucks latte for manager-nim" Minha gave a plastic full of bottle of coffee " and this one is for Suho oppa" Minha gave a A bottle of Starbucks vanilla latte.

" My favorite!" Suho took the bottle from Minha's hand " you know me very well! Thanks!"

" A bubble tea, snacks and... Buns!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter