First Boyfriend.

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEII DOUBLE UPDATE!!! HIHIHIHIHIHI XOXO:*:*:* welcome to new subscribers? Thanks guys hehe saranghae <3

 

“ Minha-ya!” Yoonji walked in to Minha’s room and looked at her friend. Her friend looked blank. “ Ya Minha-ya” Yoonji called her best friend once again.

“ ah yes yes?” Minha looked at Yoonji. She looked like she just awake or something.

“ are you okay?” Yoonji asked Minha and Minha just nodded. “ no you’re not”. Yoonji got in to the hot tub and asked Minha again “ what happened?”

“ nothing!” Said Minha. She looked vervous.

“ you’re so not a good liar you know that right?” Yoonji pushed her bestfriend to tell her everything. “ please tell me, I’m your best friend right?”

“ okay okay” Minha gave up. She told Yoonji everything happened right before she walked in. She told Yoonji every details and make Yoonji shocked too.

“ Wow I think he’s into you” Yoonji commented after Minha’s done with her story.

“ you think so?” Asked Minha. Yoonji nodded as her answer. “ Do you like him?” Yoonji asked her and she can’t answer it. was sealed. “ I don’t know” Said Minha at the end.

“ well you better be know how you feel before he’s gone” Said Yoonji. Yoonji and Minha spent their night on hot tub chillin out and having a quality time between 2 best friends.

***

“ Good morning miss” Mr. Kim greeted Minha and Yoonji in their kitchen. Both of them just nodded and continue thei breakfast. “ how’s the breakfast?” Mr. Kim asked them.

“ Good” Said Minha.

“ She means delicious sir, as usual” Yoonji smiled. Yoonji knew Minha still thinking about the kiss. That kiss made Minha a little bit lost.

“ Good morning Minha!” Someone from Minha’s back hugged her and made Minha shocked.

“ WHO’S THIS?!” Minha screamed scared.

“ Luhan” Luhan showed himself in Minha’s eyes. “ are you okay girl? You seems scared”

“ ah aniya oppa” Minha smiled “ I’m good!” Minha ate her breakfast again.

“ Good morning!” Someone screamed and made Minha afraid once again and made her screamed again “ WHO’S THAT?!” Said Minha.

“ Baekhyun” Baekhyun looked at Minha. “ are you okay Minha?”

“ uhm yeah I guess so” Minha smiled and tried to calm herself down.

“ but seems like you’re not okay” Someone said that to Minha. Minha sighed and shook her head. “ seriously I’m fine...” She looked at the one who said that to her and saw Tao standing right next to her.

“ good morning” Said Tao.

“ WHY YOU’RE HERE?!” Minha screamed. She was scared. No, she was nervous. Again.

“ I walked with Baekhyun to this place” Said Tao.

“ You’re so strange today” Said Luhan. “ are you sick?”

“ maybe because last night we’re on hot tub until midnight” Yoonji gave an explanation to everyone so everyone won’t asked her anymore. “ maybe she need a lot of rest”

“ our princess is sick?” Kris suddenly showed up and made Minha shocked again. “ get well soon princess, you should take a rest”

“ Yeah I will,” Minha nodded “ I don’t get it how can you guys here but I didn’t notice it”

And that made everyone laughed.

***

Tao and the other EXO member were hanging out in the living room. It was two and they were awake while the manager take an extra sleep and Yoonji was sleeping too with Minha because they were tired and a little bit sick.

“ I’m bored” Said Sehun.

“ it’s because of your boring personality” Baekhyun laughed. Because of that, Baekhyun got an pillow on his face by Sehun.

“ let’s play something!” Said Xiumin. “ Something that not to noisy but still fun”

“ I know!” Luhan screamed “ How about truth or dare!”

“ What?” Kris looked at Luhan “ You’re totally a girl, it’s a girls game”

“ no it’s not!” Luhan defended himself.

“ Let’s play it” Said Lay “ Maybe Kris scared by that game,”

“ yeah that game is too risky for people with so many secret” Said Suho and Kai.

“ Okay! Le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter