Trouble

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HAI! Double update! I hope you like the fourth and fifth chapter! ENJOY! *kisseu*

 

" Huang Zi Tao!"

" Park Minha!"

2 voice called different persone awake Tao and Minha. Both of them saw diffrent person. Minha could see Yoonji who looked shocked just like Kris who looked at Tao. Minha stood up and ran into Yoonji's back.

" You're secretly dating Tao?" Asked Yoonji shocked. Minha shook her head fast. " Then what did you do with him?!"

" I don't know!" Minha seems panicked just like Yoonji. Suddenly, because of the noise that Yoonji and Kris made, the rest of EXO members came to Kris and looked for what's actually happening.

" What's you're name little girl?" Kris gave Minha a question.

" Yaaa I'm 18 already" said Minha " My name is Minha". Minha answered Kris's question. Minha and Kris looked at Tao who looked unconcious.

" Tao I told you not to drink too much" Kris was mad at Tao, "now you're drunk! And I'm in trouble"

" It's not my fault! Kai, Lay and Baekyeol told me to did it!" Said Tao. Now everyone looked at the 4 boys who looked worried.

" But we didn't challenge you to kiss her!" Kai defended himself.

" We're going to finish this at hotel, and for you" said Ms. Kim. Suho and Kris looked at Minha and Yoonji " I'm so sorry for what Tao did to you, please keep your mouth shut," asked Suho.

" We can give you money if you want" said Kris.

" Wait.. What?!" Minah felt like she's cheap " you don't know me big boy, so don't talk to me like that,". Mr. Han as another manager from EXO-K tried to solved the problem. "Is everything okay?" Asked Mr. Han.

" Asked Kris-ssi," Minha looked mad, " I can make your career burn into ashes, all of you, I can report this to media that EXO is trying to sealed someone's mouth with money because one of their maknae do something bad"

" They won't listen" D.O looked at Minha and Yoonji seriously " you're like.. Nobody,"

" Whoa dude, wrong move" Yoonji said " Wrong move"

Suddenly view security and manager of the club came to their place because they saw the chaos. " Is everything okay?" Asked the club manager.

" Yeah we're fine" asked Mr. Kang.

" No we're not fine," Answered Yoonji and Minah " Mr. Ahn please open oberen Teil der Flasche"

" Yes miss, please follow us, this way" Mr. Ahn, the club manager walk with EXO and Minha and Yoonji. They went to the top of the night club. There's a glass room. It looked like it's only for the owner

" Why we're here?" Asked Xiumin. " Oh my God my party turn into disaster!"

" I'm sorry Xiumin-ssi, Tao did it" Said Yoonji.

" You know when you said I'm nobody? I'm actually very upset" Minha looked like a dra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter