First Kiss

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I ALMOST DONE!!! MAYBE 4 OR 5 OR MAYBE 3 HEHEHEHE LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :*:* I really want to say thankyou for the reader and the subscriber! I'm sorry if this one is kinda.. ugly for you since I'm still learning how to write a FF! anyway enjoy the 18!

 

“w-what?” Minha didn’t believe what she just hear “ come on it’s not funny!”

“ I know and I’m sorry” Said Kris “ and I’m not joking” Kris could see Minha’s upset face and confused.

“ But.. Why?” Asked Minha.

“ Cause I know you don’t feel it too” Kris Minha’s hair and make Minha think about it. And somehow, Minha knew that Kris was right. She looked at Kris and felt that moment.

The moment when you looked at a guy. You love him, but you don’t really love him.

Like you like him but your love is bigger to someone that you actually don’t know.

Minha felt it now. She looked at Kris and asked him “ how did you know?”

“ But I’m right, right?” Said Kris and Minha nodded. “ I just know, and I accidentally realized about something”

 “ what something?”

“ you’ll find out later” Kris put his arm around Minha’s shoulder. “ So what are you going to say to me?”

“ Hm I need to go home with you guys”  Said Minha “ do you know where’s Suho oppa?”

“ He’s in the living room” Kris walked with Minha to the living room and see Suho with Luhan and Xiumin with the manager. Minha ran into Suho and sat beside him. Minha considered Suho as her brother already and EXO considered her as their sister also. Somehow, in 4 days they became very close.

 “ Oppa!” Minha called Suho “ can I go home with EXO next week? My dad wants me to go home with you guys”

Suho gave minha a shocked look. “ Why? Are you grounded?” Luhan asked Minha and made everyone laughed. Minha pouted at them. She really hate “ grounded” word. It made her looks like a kiddo.

“ I don’t know, maybe he wants me to meet Sooman ahjusshi” Said Minha and she giggled a tille bit. Everyone in that room looked at her.

“ Seriously?” Said Miss Xia “ Oh my this is bad”

“ I’m just joking!” Minha laughed “ but anyway, why is it so bad?”

“ Because it means he’s going to ask you so many thing about us” Xiumin answered “ you’re not serious about the dinner aren’t you?”

“ yeah, well, I don’t know” Said Minha hesistantly. Her answer made everyone frozen for a second. “ But don’t worry! It won’t happen!”

“ Seongsaenim will ask you about your relationship with Kris too” Said Mr. Ming “ like, how far are you guys”

“ or did you kiss him already” Suho added a joke and made everyone laughed again. Minha threw him a pillow and she blushed. “ BYUNTAE!” Minha yelled at Suho.

“ but seriously,” Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai and Sehun suddenly showed up in the living room with Tao. “ Did you kiss him?”

“ What?!” Minha looked at Kris. Kris looked pale a little bit but he smiled at Minha. “ of course not!”

“ it means yes!” Sehun screamed. His face was very bright like he just won a million dollar. He looked very excited.

“ No byuntae, and never will be” Said Kris. “ we decided to be just ‘broth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter