best date?

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
OMGGGGGG WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!!! PLEASE COMMENT HEHE THANKS FOR MY SUBSCRIBER YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! FOR REAL!

 

 

Minha walked out of her room wearing a summer dress and a white flat shoes. Everyone looked at her when she walk out from her room.

“ Where are you going?” Asked Sehun “ you look pretty”

“ I’m going out with L oppa, is that okay?” Said Minha. Everyone in that living room looked each others. And finally nodded. Except Tao.

“ Minha can we talk first?” Tao suddenly walked into Minha and asked her with low voice “ are you really going out with him?”

“ Uhm yeah oppa, why?” Said Minha. She could feel that Tao was a little bit upset. “ It won’t take long I promise”

“ I will keep your promise,” Tao smiled. Suddenly Tao whispered “ just please be at home before 10, I’ll be on a beach”

Minha froze. ‘what is that mean?’ She looked at Tao who walked away already.

“ Minha-ya” Minha heard L’s voice was calling him. He looked at L who stand right behind her, “ are you ready?”. Minha nodded as her answer. They walked out from the house and get into Minha’s car immidiately.

“ where do you want to eat?” L asked Minha who sit right next to her.

“ hmm.. I don’t know” Minha laughed “ anything with veggie?”

“ wow you eat vegetables now?” L laughed while he drive the car on the road “ I remember very clear when we were dating you really don’t like vegetables, even if I mad at you, you still don’t want to eat it”

“ well it’s 3 years ago” Minha smiled. “ Let’s just eat near the beach, it will be fun!”

“ Okay baby,” L smiled and run the car to the nearest resto that close to the beach. After 10 minutes they finally arrived in the resto and went inside. They found a perfect seat to enjoy their breakfast.

Both of them sit on their side and a servant gave them the menu. “ What do you want to eat?” Asked L.

“ I want a salad and a roasted chicken” Said Minha “ what about you?”

“ I will eat steak this morning” L giggled because of his food. It’s a little bit heavy for breakfast. He called a servant to order their food. After the servant leave them, L started their conversation.

“ So how’s your holiday?” Asked L.

“ pretty good oppa” Minha smiled.

“ Why EXO with you? Do you have a connection to them?” L asked Minha and make her froze for a while. “ Minha-ya?”

“ I made an accident with Tao so he took a responsibility for it,” Said Minha “ but please don’t tell anyone”

“ okay okay” L listened to the girl who sat right in front of her “ what happened?”

“ He stole my first kiss”

“ WHAT?!”

Everyone looked at L and Minha when L screamed. Lucky, there were only few people there. “ oppa please why you have to scream like that” Minha looked at L with a very upset face.

“ I’m sorry dear I’m just shock” L hold Minha’s hand “ I can’t believe he stole it”

“ Yeah me too” Minha answered. And somehow he just can’t stop thinking about Tao’s lips. And his kiss. That gentle kiss.

“ Minha,” L called her “ are you happy with me now?”

Minha nodded “ of course! I miss spending ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter