Shopping

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I will make the end today hehehe wish me luck I hope I can do it ;) Anyway, please subscribe my others stoty : Hard and Soft Melody Enjoy This chapter!

 

It was 5AM in the morning and Yoonji woke up. She wanted make Minha awake ro so she hit the bed that next to her.

And then she realized that Minha’s not there.

‘what?! Where’s this girl?’ She asked herself panic. She went outside and try to look for her in the living room but she wasn’t there. There’s only Baekhyun there.

“ oppa did you see Minha?” asked Yoonji.

“ Aniya, maybe she’s with Tao,” Baekhyun answered “ cause I’m waiting for Tao to go home but he’s not here yet”

“ but where are they?!” Yoonji was starting to panic. “ please, would you like to help me find them?”

“ oh okay” Baekhyun nodded. Baekhuyun and Yoonji walked to the back out the house. The beach was a little bit dark but also a little bit bright. They walked to the right side of their private beach.

“ Seriously where are they?” Yoonji started to scolding at Baekhyun.

“ We’ll find them okay?” Baekhyun smiled and walked again.

And just like what Baekhyun said, they both found Tao and Minha. They were sleeping in the open tend and..

 

 

Hugging each other.

 

“ LET ME TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS!” Baekhyun took his phone and tried to take a picture but Yoonji stop him. “ Why?”

“ it’s not right to making fun of a lovebirds..” Yoonji looked at Minha’s face. She looked happy and peaceful “ Let’s just wake them up”. Yoonji and Baekhyun finally decided to wake them up before someone else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter