Happy Birthday Xiumin!

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLO! This is the fourth chapter! I really want to see your comment guys! and Subscribe! I would love that! So comment and subscribe this story, okay? <3 Hihihi anyway enjoy this chapter!

 

“ cut! Cut! Cut! What’s it for today!” Mr. Kang as the producer stopped the filming and shooting for ‘EXO-a-week-show’. “ and Happy birthday uri Xiumin!”.

“ Kamsahamnida!” EXO bowed to every crew. They  and said thanks while they were prepared their stuff to go back to the hotel.

“ so!” Xiumin made a noice so everyone paid attention for him. “ cause today is my birthday, I decided to do something tonight!”

“ what… something?” Aked D.O curious.

“ night clubbing!” Xiumin announced his idea, " isn't it awesome?" Xiumin looked at every EXO member. 12 of them had been reunite since this morning until next week. Suho looked at Xiumin with his flat face. Sometimes, people just can't read this guardian angel's mind.

" Well, I think we should do everything he wants for today since he's the birthday boy" asked Kris.

" Ya kris, I'm a man now" Xiumin hit Kris on his shoulder.

" Ah yes yes mianhae" Said Kris " anyway, I can't resist the offer as well because I love night club"

" What about Tao and Sehun?" Suho gave Kris a question that made Sehun and Tao pouted.

" We're going to be fine! Trust me! I'm good!" Sehun convinced himself " I'm 18 already, besides, manager noona and hyung will be there as well right?"

" Yeah of course" answered Ms. Kim as EXO-K manager noona " it's okay Suho, I think you need to relax"

" I know noona, I think so too" said Suho " I planned to leave them and locked them in their room". His plan made Tao and Sehun glared at him and made every EXO member laughed.

" But! Our panda" Kris gave Tao a death glare " he can't drink anything except soda, Just like Sehun"

" Ya hyung, I plan do drink tequila for tonight, you know you can take care of me when I'm drunk, not like him" asked Sehun.

" Ya hyung" Tao started to protest " andwae! Why?"

" You know you can't drink right?" Asked Kris and Tao nodded " so I guess I answer your question already"

" Hyung, I can take care of myself" Tao was trying to convice Kris right now. He gave Kris his aegyo that Kris can't resist.

" Fine. You win" Kris gave up at the end. " But I'm not going to help you if you're in trouble okay"

" Of course, you can count on me!" Tao gave Kris a big smile. So with 2 manager from EXO-M and 2 Manager from EXO-K, EXO went to a new night club in Jeju called 'Nacht in der Flasche'

"This is like, the best night club in Jeju for now, and just open few months ago," said Miss Xia, EXO-M manager " only elite people in Jeju and Idol who can pass in for tonight, so there will be no paparazzi"

" Good then! So even if we lose control, no one will know and even notice!" Kai screamed happily. In his mind, he planned to drink till he dropped.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter