Ex.

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEII!!! THIS IS MY 15th CHAPTER! I'm going to give you something here! And I want you to keep wondering or imagine who is this person okayy? and Comment it so I will know what do you think.. Okayyy? XOXO :*:*

 

“ Tao! Tao” Minha shook Tao’s body. But Tao didn’t move at all. ‘ Is he dead or what?’ Minha laughed in her head. “ Maybe he just tired” Minha smiled and looked at Tao’s face. “ You are a nice person, I’m sorry,” Minha said that again. Somehow she felt very bad because she put Tao in trouble. But she did that because Tao stole her first.

Even her ex-boyfriend didn’t get that kiss from her.

She thought first kiss is important. She wanted to give that kiss to someone that really meaningful to her.

And Tao took it away.

“ Maybe first kiss is not that important” Minha walked out from her own room and decided to sleep at Yoonji’s. Yoonji room is right in front of her bedroom. She walked in and saw Yoonji with Baekhyun in her balcony. “ ehem” She greeted that 2 person “ am I disturbing something here?”

“ No not really” Baekhyun laughed and looked panicked somehow. “ I’m just talking to your friend about Paul, too bad he passed away already” Baekhyun stepped away from Yoonji and about to left Yoonji’s room. “ You don’t take a rest?”

“ yeah I’m going to take a rest here” Minha answered.

“ what’s wrong with your room?” Yoonji questioned

“ Tao fell asleep there” Minha jumped to Yoonji’s bed. Baekhyun laughed and ran “ Oppa, don’t disturb him, let’s disturb him tomorrow okay?” Minha laughed.

“ what ever you say princess hahaha” Baekhyun nodded “ good night guys! See you tommorow!” Baekhyun walked out from Yononji’s room. Yoonji jumped to her bed and slept beside Minha. Minha looked at her with an evil smirk. “ What? You creeps me out” Yoonji laughed and hit Minha’s face with pillow.

“ Ya! Like you don’t know what I mean!” Minha screamed and hit Yoonji’s body with her pillow. “ tell me everything!”

“ about what?” Yoonji looked at Minha.

“ Don’t make me scream his name” Minha laughed. Yoonji laughed and nodded. “ okay okay I’ll tell you! But I need to tell you som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter