Mistake that Changed everything

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEY GUYS! THIS IS THE LAST 2 CHAPTERS HEHEHEHE I’ll FINISH THIS TONIGHT! Thankyou for subscribing my story it means a lot to me

 

Tao walked around the shop alone. She was looking for something to buy but he just couldn’t find one. They were on the handicrafts market and all people were looking for souvenir. Except Tao. Somehow he just lost.

“ Yo Tao” Suddenly he heard someone called him. He looked for the person at turns out it was Lay “ you’re done with your souvenir?”

“ I haven’t start hyung” He answered “ I just don’t know what to buy”

“ souvenirs? For your mom? Or your family? Or for workers in SM?” Said Lay giving him some suggestion.

“ but nothing fits my family,” Said Tao “ Maybe I’ll just buy it on last minute before I leave,”

“ Don’t you want to buy something for Minha maybe?” Said Lay “ I don’t know, maybe a couple bracelets? Or ring? Or anything?”

Tao looked at his hyung. “ Hyung you are genius” Tao laughed “ but anyway, where’s she?”

“ She’s with Myungsoo of course” Said Tao “ Seems like she fall for him again”

“ that’s impossible hyung” Tao shook her head and he laughed.

“ well I saw Myungsoo hugged her and she hugged him too” Said Lay “ Okay I have to go! I’m going to buy a slippers”

Tao froze and think about Lay’s word. ‘ Is she really hugged L? Why?’ Said Tao in his mind. He really worried about Minha. ‘ I don’t want to lose her’ He kept saying that in his mind.

Tao walked and trying to find Minha’s exixtence with L. But they’re nowhere. And made tao more worried. And after that, Tao saw Baekhyun with Chen. They were looking for a wood-horse and planned to take that wood craft home for their toy.

“ Baek hyung, I need to talk to you” Tao pulled Baekhyun’s hand to a quiet place. “ Hyung have you seen Minha?” Tao asked Baekhyun.

“ Yeah I did, with Myungsoo,” Said Baekhyun shortly.

“ Are they hugging each others? Lay hyung said that” Said Tao. His heart was beating very fast waiting for Baekhyun to answer his question.

“ It seems like that, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter