Nice Talk

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HELLO! I'm here! Hehehe this is my 12th chapter! Just wait for today okay I hope I can do the triple updates! not much twist but I'll show you a little bit excitement for today!

 

Tao sat in the edge of the river with Minha. Both of them are wet because of the bungee jumping. Tao looked at Minha and she looked very happy. " you like it?" Tao asked her.

" Yeah! It's like I'm about to die but I'm still alive hahaha it's so exciting!" Tao laughed when he heard Minha's opinion. He felt the same way too. It's like you're about to do a suicide but it doesn't work since you're still alive. " anyway, thanks Tao"

" for what?"

" for being my maid" said Minha " you're too nice, and I'm just too mean to you, I know we both did the kiss accidentally"

" yeah because we're drunk" Tao nodded.

" yeah" Minha stopped. " let's just end this "maid" thing by the end of the week"

"whoa, you serious?" Tao shocked. He didn't believe what he just heard " you're serious? why?"

" because you don't deserve it, I'm just too pissed because something, that's why I thread you guys"

" what something?" Tao knew this is something that Minha wanted to say when She was sleeping few hours ago

" you don't have to know" Minha smiled " it's a secret". Tao grumbled in his heart and still wondering what Minah was trying to say. He knew it must be very important for her, because she hated Tao so much because of that reason. “ so friend?”

“ yeah, friend” Tao Shaked Minha’s hands and smiled. They both laughed and smiled.

“ TAO! MINHA!” They both looked around and saw Lay called them “ we have to go now! Hurry up!”

“ okay” Tao stood up and gave his hands to Minha to help her stand up “ let’s go”

 

***

 

“ where are they?” Kris asked Lay r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter