Preparation for Tonight?

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HAI GUYS! I'm so sorry I haven't updates for a very long time! I'm so busy but I really like this story! So I just wrote it on the paper first then type it into pc hehehe :) please I need more subscribers ;) and friends? And.. Any Idea maybe? Hihihi ^^ Have fun!

 

“ we’re here!”

Minha turned off her car and out of her car. Yoonji did the same thing and looked at Minha’s Villa. “ This is.. big! Nice!” Yoonji said in a big smile “ wow Minha-ya, this is going to be the best summer vacation ever!”

Minha hugged her and laughed, “ of course! We’re going to have lots of fun here!” Minha pulled her best friend’s hand and took her inside her Villa. Yoonji and Minha let few servants take their bags while they were having a tour in the villa.

“ yoonji-ah, this is your room,” Minha showed Yoonji her room and opened the door.

Yoonji widened her eyes when she saw her room. She could see that the view was amazing and the room is extremely big. Yoonji hugged Minha and smile “ thanks Minha-ya! I like it!” few servants got into her room and asked Yoonji and Minha politely “ is there anything we can do for you miss?”

“ not yet for now” answered Minha “ but can you call the head servants please?” they nodded and walked away. Yoonji threw herself into her bed. “ Ahh so comfortable!” she said.

“ so what do you think?” Said Minha “ it’s such a perfect holiday right?”

“ no, close to perfect, but not yet” said Yoonji.

“ yaa jinjja?” Minha saw Yoonji nodded. “ then what is it? You should tell me then!”

“ okay okay! I’m just going to give you the clue!” Yoonji smiled and was thinking for a second. Minha looked curious. “ it’s 1 word, start with N!”

Minha pursed her face. She tried very hard to found the answer immediately. ‘it’s pretty hard actually’ she told herself in her head. But the next second after that, she gave Yoonji a super big smile. “ I know what is it!” said Minha with lots of confidence. Yoonji gave her a smirk and waited for her anwer.

“ so you know what is it?” asked Yoonji.

“ of course! Why wouldn’t I?” Minha laughed “ but actually, I have it, so you don’t have to worry about it! Our summer is going to be very fun!”

“ have?”

“ yeah! I have it!”

Yoonji felt something was wrong. “ what do you mean by have?” asked her.  Minha looked at Yoonji confused “ don’t you have it?”

“  I don’t know! Honestly, Minha-ya, what are we talking about here?” Asked Yoonji. She was curious for Minha’s answer.

“ Novel right? A book? I think you have it Yoonji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter