Holiday

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEI GUYS! 10TH CHAPTER *Growl Dance* wiihii so freakinn damn happy here! So! This Chapter will contain so many picture! I hope you upvote this story, subscribe it and comment the story okay? Don’t be a silent reader! Not good :p hihihi LOL! Well enjoy!

 

Kris looked at minha very confused. “ Are you sure about that?” Said Kris. “ You must be joking right?”

“ Do you laugh? Because if you’re not it’s good,” Said Minha “ this is totally not a joke, this is my offer to you guys”

“ Okay, we listening” Said Chen.

“ so, if you guys stay in my house, you can keep your hotel money!” Said Yoonji “ right? And you  can use it for.. I don’t know your need guys just think about it”

“ yeah she’s right.” Said Kai “ I need a new sneakers”

“ or maybe you can give it back to Sooman agasshi” Said Yoonji,”

“ and why we have to give it back to him?” Xiumin looked confused.

“ because we’re lying to him hyung if we said that we use the money for hotel” Said D.O. “ Well I would love to stay in this house but I just don’t think this is right”

“ well it will save tao and you guys” Said Minha “ you can make him happy by save his money, and report Tao’s problem”

“ He will asked us to give the money to you and come home immidiately” Tao scolded “ you’re weird you just want to drive me into trouble”

“ it’s not like that Tao really,” Tao could see Minha’s face turned into very guily. “ my dad will talk to him, don’t worry”

" Talk like what?" Luhan giggled " said that her daughter had been kissed by EXO member? And he's not upset"

" Well...." Minha thought about it " let's just don't tell Sooman agasshi that part but just ask for extending your holiday become 2 weeks"

“ why you’re doing this actually?” Said Chanyeol.

“ hey, I’m the only child, I’m always alone on Summer, that’s why I want something different for this summer,” Said Minha “ and you guys showed up just like that”

“ not showed up, made trouble actually” Baekhyun and Chanyeol only giggled.

“ but you have Yoonji” Said Luhan “ she must accompany you every summer”

“ well. This is my first summer with her too,” Said Yoonji “ come on guys! You should do this to her!”

“ well.. we have to think about this again okay?” Mr. Han Minha’s hair “ but I guess we’ll accept it, well let’s just vote for EXO’s desicion right now”

“ okay guys raise your hand if you guys agree to stay here starts from tomorrow” Kris said and every EXO members started to raised their hands starts from Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan, D.O, Xiumin, Suho and Sehun”

“ yeah I agree” Chen raised his hand on the last minute.

“ So it’s official that EXO’s answer is yes” Mr. Han nodded “ then I’ll ask Sooman agasshi about this thing tommorow”

Minha jumped and everyone just laughed. EXO left Minha’s house and now there’s just Minha and Yoonji.

“ so...” Yoonji hung her words “ how’s your date with Kris?”

“ what date?” Said Minha with her childish face.

“ hey, come on you think I don’t know?” Yoonji laughed and made Minha blushed. “ you’re such a kiddo even you can’t hold your blush for a little thing!”

“ I’m not a kiddo!” Screamed Minha “ and it’s not a date! Come on Yoonji-ah don’t tease me please”

“ okay okay but you have to tell me everything that happened today okay?” Minha nodded. Yoonji and Minha walked to the kitchen and had a girls talk all night.

 

***

 

Kris waited for mr. Kang to finished his talk with Mr. Sooman. Mr. Kang looked a little bit pale and he sweat a lot. It made Kris scared a little bit. After 5 minutes, Mr. Kang closed her phone and ended the conversation with Mr. Sooman.

“ So?” Kris waited for his manager to answer his question.

" Surprisingly, he agree that we stay at Minah's house," said Mr. Kang " but he's very upset about Tao's problem, at first he wanted to talked To Tao now,"

" That's bad" said Kris.

" But, I told him Minha is a heiress of a park pub, then he stopped mad at Tao," Mr. Kang started to smiled at Kris " and I told him Minha likes you and you like her, and he even agreed to invite Minha's parents to a dinner for buisness relationship,"

" Ahh I see" Kris rubbed his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter