SECOND JOB

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEI GUYS! THIS IS THE 8th CHAPTER OF MY STORY! I HOPE YOU LOVE IT! HEHHEE I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR KRIS NOW LOL XOXO :* SORRY FOR THE TYPO :(

"I've never seen you blushing before hyung, maybe I had, but not because of girls" Tao laughed at Kris. “ this is nice? That’s all you can do to flirt with her?” Tao burst into laugh.

" Shut up." Kris walked away from Tao and tried not to blush anymore. " She's mine from the very first start, before you kissed her, I already into her, I tought you like her too"

" No way, I kissed her because my bet with Kai, Lay hyung and Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung"

" Well, even if it's a bet, every kiss means something" said Kris.

" Except that kiss" said Tao while he was laughing " I'm pretty sure she did that very often"

" Did what?"

" Kiss strangers" tao laughed " I mean, she owns lots of pub, she must be visit her pub very often and meet lots of boys, and kiss strangers"

" Don't say that, she doesn't look like that" said Kris. " I'm sure she's nice, not like any other girls, keep that thing in your mind maknae, she's going to be mine," kris walked out from the kitchen and left Tao alone.

 

***

 

Yoonji was looking for Minha when Minha came to her. “ where have you been?” Asked Yoonji “ I was looking for you”

“ yeah I was talking with Tao in the Kitchen” Answered Minha “ so, whats up? Why you’re looking for me?” Minha looked at her friend. Yoonji pulled her hand and took her into Minha’s closet. “ yaa Yoonji-a  what is it?”

“ Kris was looking for you” Yoonji whispered in a very low voice “ did you made another trouble with him?”

“ what? No!” Minha denied it. “ and I met him in the kitchen with Tao, we’re actually had a good times” Minha threw her body into her bed. She smiled a little bit and tell Yoonji verything “ well, we just talked a little bit and I just put a little bit lemon in his soda”

“ ah really? So what happened next?” Asked Yoonji. She sat right next to Minha and looked at her friend’s face, “You looked... excited”

“ Am I?” Minha tried to erase that excited feelings on her mind but she can’t. She just made herself even more excited. “ I’m not excited!” Said Minha tried to deny it.

“ No! You’re super excited! What happen?” Yoonji asked for more explanation “ so what happened? You must be like him!”

“ I am not!” Minha almost screamed. She closed and talked in lower voice “ of course not!”

“ noo you are!” Yoonji laughed right now “ OMG I can’t believe this!”

“ Don’t you like him? I mean.. he’s so manly and hot” Minha think about Kris. Kris really looks like a God. He’s tall, handsome, quiet and mysterious, but very warm inside.

“ yeah but not like ‘like’ “ said Yoonji “ so what do you think? You can get him and make him yours right?”

“ I don’t think so, I’m still confused, and he’s very handsome. He must has a very high standard” Minha thought about it again. Yeah, Kris must has a very high standard.

“ and you can make him look at you as the ‘highest standard’ don’t worry”

“ it’s not official that I like him okay, I haven’t decide it” said Minha she closed her eyes and think “ oh, I must think about another prank for Tao after what I did today”

“ I feel sorry for Tao,” Said Yoonji.

“ why? Do you like him now?” Minha bursted into laugh. Yoonji looked at Minha annoyed.

“ Tao is not my type” Said Yoonji. “ and I know you realized that you’re being so over reacted to him, by prank him like what you did earlier”

“ yeah I know, but he deserved it” said Minha.

“ but not like that, you looked bad in front of them, I know you’re a nice girl,” Yoonji walked away from Minha’s room to made her think about what she did.

“ I know my next job for Tao” Then she smiled.

 

***

 

That day, Minha and Yoonji arrived at EXO's shooting location. it's 3 PM and everyone's tired include the manager. she walked into EXO's tent and brought them a lunch. " here's a lunch and snack guys! I hope you like it!"

" Thanks Minha-ssi, you're very kind," said Suho. Suho looked at Tao who looked very tired " Tao's very tired right now Minha. Please be nice to him"

" yes of course! Today it's not going to be like yesterday, because Yoonji made me realized that I might be over reacted" said Minha " so from today I'll be nice to him"

" Yoonji-ah gomawoyo! Xie xie!" Tao said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter