Clue.

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
HEIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry I updated this story just now I'm so busy with school and make this story happen too! And because of the holiday too of course! Oh anyway, I gave another clue guys, please keep read my story and sorry for the grammatical error! LOVE LOVE XOXO:*:*:*

 

“ are you kidding?” said Baekhyun “ seriously, are you a boy or a girl?”

“ are you really a heirs?” asked Luhan shocked. Minha seems very girly and rich kind of girl who would like to spent her dad’s money on shopping or body treatment. But it turned out that she really likie extreme sports.

“ what kind of question is that?” Minha laughed “ of course I’m a girl and a heirs, you guys are weird”. Minha looked at Kris “ can we do it? Your injury is getting better right?”

“ yeah, are you sure you want to do this?” Said Kris.

“ why? Are you scared?” Asked Tao. He looked at Kris and somehow he tried to embarrased Kris in front of Minha.

“ are you?” Kris asked Tao. Tao shooked his head fast. Kris could see Tao was a little bit scared.

“ No way, I’ve been through the bungee jumping, why I have to scared about this one?” Tao tried to defended himself.

“ anyone besides Tao who scared?” Said Kris fast. And no one answered him. “ then let’s do the wall climbing together,”

Then after that everyone started to walked out from Minha’s room and get prepared for their trip today. Tao walked out from  her room.

“ TAO!”

Tao looked at Minha with strange face.

“ You do remember that today is Sunday right?” Minha smiled. And Tao smiled even brighter. “ Now get out of my room” Said Minha and Tao walked away very fast from her room.

 

***

 

After one hour in their way, finally EXO members and Minha with Yoonji arrived at wall climbing location. It’s just a building with lots of pins for climb the buliding on the wall.

“ whoa this is so...” Kai looked at the wall and hung his sentences.

“ creepy” said Chanyeol. “ But interesting”

“ let’s go grab the stuff and climb it” Said Suho “ and be careful okay?”

“ we shouldn’t do this” Said all manager. “ Too many risk that we have to take”

“we’ll be fine” Baekhyuyn smiled and wear the security belt on him. Minha looked at Kris and asked him “ are you going to climb up too?”

“ yeah of course, seems fun” Said Kris. He put his arm around her and made Minha blushed. Kris took a security belt from Sehun and wore it around Minha. Minha looked at Tao. He was trying to wear the safety belt by his own. When Tao realized that she was looking at him, Tao gave his master a smile. “ Let’s climb together!” Said Tao. Minha nodded happily.

“ You’re pretty close with Tao now huh?” Asked Kris to Minha.

“ why? Are you jealous?” Minha laughed. He looked at Kris and his face was just flat. Kris shook his head fast. “ Yes you are!” Minha cheered. Kris laughed with Minha and put his arm around her shoulder.

“ Guys, I need 7 person for climbing this wall” Suho started to call everyone to climb. Minha, Yoonji, Sehun, Kai, Lay, Kris and Tao walk to the front of the wall climb and started to climbed up. Beside them, there was someone for pulled their rope.

“ Don’t scared” Said Kai to Minha. Minha looked at Kai with confuse face.

“ Are you scared?” Minha laughed. Kai shook his head. “ Ahh you are scared” Minha laughed again an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter