Summer Vacation

(Accidentaly) Spending Holiday With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello! This is my first chapter! hihihi so excited so I'm going to make my first update tonight. I'm so sorry if my English still bad I'm REALLY SORRY. But I really hope you love my fanfiction. This is not my first Fanfiction but this is my first Fanfiction in english! hehehe Well... I hope you enjoy it! *hugs*

 

Minha opened her bedroom window this morning. She took a breah as much as she could and released it. today was the first day in summer. She had been baiting for this day for so long.. So, She walked downstairs and met her mother who was busy doing some paperwork.

" good morning mom!" She walked towards her and huged her.

" morning dear, do you have any plans for today honey?" Asked her mom, but still busy with a dozen of paperwork too.

" actually I have a plan for this... 2 weeks?" Minha looked at her mom. She tried to looked at her mom's reaction trough her face.

" hmm... What are you going to do?" asked her mom and gave her a plain face.

" hmm Yoonji and I decided that... We're going to Jeju island for two weeks" Minha asked for permission to her mom.

" What? 2 weeks? Jeju? I think it's too long baby," Her mom was paying all attention for her now " it's like... 14 days Minha? what are you going to do in Jeju for 2 weeks?!"

" Lots of stuff!" Said Minha to her mom " I promise I'll be nice! I just need our Villa's Key,". Minha waited her mom to give her the permission. Her mom gave her the plain face and made her scared a little bit.

" okay. You promise me you'll be nice" Her mom took her bags and tried to find a key in her bag. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter