A Message from OfSereneNights

The Beauty and The Wolves || Writing Contest [Closed]

 

 

Ahm, hello guys! Finally, this writing contest already comes to an end. It seems as if...this contest is going on forever? Haha! Just kidding! (Though I really feel like this is never going to an end because the three of us are very, very, very busy).  

I know that between Aida and me, I kind of give the lower scores XD Pwease don't hate me! Hahaha! Do believe that all throughout the comments, I am really honest and considerate. Or maybe it's because I'm just different and I only give few bonus points...so that's probably why, hihi.

Actually, even before the judging period, Aida seems to get very nervous (especially since it's her first time doing the judging stuffs). So she is really, very generous to all the participants. I am just like, nah...it is going to be really fun. (And I want to try being a strict judge lol, though it is obviously a fail). And indeed, this experience is really fun! It's hard at times though, especially when I personally can't spend some of my time since my sched's packed already.

However, other than enjoying the judging thing-y, what's absolutely the best is the fact that twenty seoexo fics are submitted in this contest. Honestly, since my first writing contest is kind of a flop (no pun intended), I don't even expect to receive more than five entries XD

I'm touched, overwhelmed, overjoyed...just really happy that you guys take some of your time just to enter this selfish contest. No more words can justify my feelings right now, just thank you...thank you so much <333

There's just two things that I hope, all of you can feel as this contest comes to an end.

 

First thing --- I hope all of you feel like something, even at the very least, something improves as you guys read my comments. As much as possible, I keep my comments straightforward (but still nice). I'm pointing out the things which I think you lack, but definitely appreciating the things which I think you are good in. Personally, I am always anticipating for the reviews/comments of the contest-holders (yeshh guys, I'm also fond of joining writing contests here in aff) since I'm always conscious of how the other writers view about my writing skills.

Plus, this is only a competition wherein three judges are involved-and we have of course, different tastes/types of fics. What I'm trying to say is that, this competition can never be a basis of who are the great writers and who are the not-so-great writers. Everyone's great in different ways. One can be a great angst writer, fluff writer, so on. And just as what we are saying ever since this contest starts, we're only trying to get mnore writers in writing seoexo fics since we're all deprived of good seoexo fics.

Last, but definitely not the least, if I enjoy this activity, I hope you guys are also enjoying!

 

Yep, that' it. To those who are asking for another contest, I still don't know because as time goes by, I think, I, personally, am becoming busier and busier than the usual. I can't promise anything...but I'll try, okay? :)

 

Again, thank you so much for cooperating and bearing with the three of us!

 

-Anne