(78.5) Entry 14 - A Lucrative Mistake: "No Trespassing" Zone by jjajja

The Beauty and The Wolves || Writing Contest [Closed]

 

Title of Entry: A Lucrative Mistake: "No Trespassing" Zone

Participant: jjajja

Pairing Used: seokris

 


 

Judge: layseokris

 

Title: 10/10

-First of all, I do think personally that I always in giving my fics good titles :( I admit that it actually takes me longer time to think of the title rather than the plot/summary of my fic. UGH. Anyway, what I want to say is that I'm giving you perfect score for this category since you have the most unique title. I must say that you really give effort even in the title itself only.

Storyline: 15/20

-At first, I really think that the story's plotline is great. It has a twist that won't make your story boring. However, in general, I then think it's kind of ridiculous. Don't get me wrong-ridiculous in a funny way. I do love Seohyun's fatherly relationship with Kris Wu's grandfather though. In a way, the two of them connects with each other, as if they're truly blood-related. Just that, I really find Kris irking in the story >.< (Will discuss further in the flow of story)

Grammar: 21/25

-Your grammar skills are good enough for the readers not to be interrupted while reading. We all know how awkward it is, (sometimes I do lose interest in reading fics that are confusing grammatically), whenever we meet writers who won't even bother checking their spellings or whatsoever. Anyway, if there's something to improve, it's probably on your subject-verb agreement and correct tenses of the verbs. :))

Flow of Story: 25/30

-I'll be honest with you...Kris is such a jerk. Yes, he seems to love Seohyun so much. BUT, it's kind of bothering me when he uses incorrect ways to prove that he loves our Seohyun. I also find him disrespectful to Seohyun's dignity as a female and very insensitive towards her feelings at the same time.

As for Seohyun, I love her character, well...of course, she's Seohyun! Lol, just kidding. I think that if Kris is the jerk one, Seohyun kind of fits him because she's a woman with integrity and pride. At some part of the fic, when she's with the grand father, she looks vulnerable and soft. Though, she does know how to protect her self from the likes of Kris Wu.

Hmmm, I think my score for this one is not that well. First, if ever, I want Kris to develop and improve his character. I hope he changes his selfish side and eventually becomes aware of Seohyun's feelings as a girl :)  

Bonus Points:

-seokris as main (1 Point)

From glamzchic:

-seokris as main (1 Point)

-seokris as main (Individual Scoring-3 Points)

 

Total Score from layseokris: 76

 


 

Judge: immakpoploverable

 

Title: 10/10

Storyline: 17/20

Grammar: 21/25

Flow of Story: 27/30

Bonus Points:

-seokris as main (1 Point)

-seokris as main (Individual Scoring-1)

From glamzchic:

-seokris as main (1 Point)

-seokris as main (Individual Scoring-3 Points)

 

Total Score from immakpoploverable: 81

 


 

Scores: 81 Points (Aida) + 76 Points (Anne)

Final Score: 78. 5

 

*Do notify us if you find some miscalculations