Chapter 9

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
( Lime POV )
 
After unnie went to their class, i was still at the locker to find my things when suddenly i felt like someone is beside me. I close my locker and saw L.Joe leaning on the locker while folding his hand and look at me. I can see that he is not happy with something.
 
" hey why so moody ?'' I said while looking at him
 
. He smile and grab my hand, i was so shock that i didnt realise that we already reach to our class.
 
" how long are you gonna stand there looking retarded " L.Joe said when he sit at his seat while beside him is empty and he put my things on the empty table.
 
I come back to reality and quickly seat beside him. He smirk at me.
 
" Why did you place my things here?? im supposed to sit next to Ricky" I said pointing at ricky who is reading a book.
 
" NO! Today you're sitting with me no matter what!" He said and started hugging my bag.
 
" Oh~Kay~" I said and look at him weirdly. Then the teacher came in and started teaching. 
 
While im writing notes, i realise someone is staring at me i looked up and saw Ljoe was staring right at me.. okay his starting to freak me a little.
 
" Yah ! Stop staring ! Take a picture instead it last long" i said and keep my eyes on the board.
 
Suddenly i heard a click sound, i turned and saw Ljoe just TOOK A FREAKING PHOTO OF ME !!!
 
"yah!! why did you take a picture of me ??!!" i half yell whisper.
 
"You told me that picture last longer so you're in my wallpaper" LJoe said while setting it as his wallpaper.
 
 "You're childish!!' 
 
 
*riiiinnnngggggg* 
 
The bell rang thats mean its break time. I pack my things and getting ready to meet unnie, i was about to stand up but Ljoe pulled me down
 
"Wait lets go together" he said and pack up his thing.
 
"Faster faster and why i need to wait for you ??" I asked while crossing my hand 
 
" cause today, you and your friends are gonna have luch with us " L Joe said 
 
" really ? but im sure AH wont be with us since she doesnt like to be near with boys except her brother " I said
 
" oh yeah, why AH hate boys " L joe ask 
 
" you will find out soon why, you done ? " i ask and he nodded.
 
we walk out from our classroom when i saw his fangirls glaring at me, some were whispering each other while lookng me. 
 
" ignore them, they are just jealous " Ljoe said
 
i look at him and he smile at me. I smile back and we continue walking till we reach to the cafeteria. 
 
I didnt saw AH but Rara and Seorin unnie chatting with Big bang and others. I smile to myself when i saw them laughing and smiling. 
 
We walk to them and i join in the conversation while L joe buy food for us. 
 
When L joe give me my food, i start to think about AH unnie, have she eaten ?
 
aish, if only she not stubborn.
 
==================================================O==========================================