Chapter 32

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls

(Author Nim POV!! )

When the girls walk in the room after the drama, Ah ra walk in the changing room to change her clothes. While Seorin and Rara comfort Lime. Top have been watching them and he couldnt do anything. He sigh and stand thinking of buying lots of food for the girls expecially Lime. 

" girls, i'll go down to cafeteria to buy food for you girls. " Top said 

" I DONT WANT TO EAT ! I WANT MY VATAMIN WATER ! "  Ah ra shouted since she still inside the changing room.

" oppa i want to follow. " Lime said wiping her tears with back of her hand.

" when we said about food, hyper Lime comeback " Seorin said while Rara agree with Seorin.

" I WANT MY FOOD OPPA ! PPALI ! " Lime said while pulling Top. 

Seorin and Rara chuckled. 

" arraso, kaja " Top said to Lime like he is her appa than her oppa.

'' annyong unnie '' Lime said.

Lime skipped while holding and swinging Top hand. Top can just smile.

 

Top and Lime are now sitting while chatting. Waiting for their food to get ready. Lime order alot since she cry too much. While they are chatting L.joe saw both of them.He quickly run to them and back hug Lime. Lime was shocked same as Top.

" jagiya im sorry for what i've said during class time please forgive me i don't want to lose you " L joe said while Lime is trying to hold her tears from flowing. Top hold Lime hand under the table telling her she can do it. 

" L joe please go away. I dont want to cause a scene here " Lime said and tried to get ljoe off her.

"NO!!!! NO!!!! IM NOT LETTING YOU GO !!!!!! NEVER EVER!!!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU!!" LJoe shouted and hugged her tighter.

Lime looked at TOP asking for help, TOP stood up and went to Ljoe and pry his hands off her waist.

"Ljoe! let go of lime ! you're hurting her ! " TOP shouted and pulled him harder.

" LJOE!! Let go of me !! " Lime use all her strength to pry off his hands.

He finally let go and stood there tears strolling down his face.

"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" I shouted and slapped him hard on the face and ran out of the cafeteria. Lime ran straight to their dance room ignoring TOP who is calling her. 


" I couldnt take it anymore, how long must he suffer because of me ? " Lime said to herself when she infront of their dance room.

Lime quickly wipe her tears and walk in with her fake smile. She saw her three unnie laughing because Ah ra talk about Top.

" hey dongseng, where is your food and where is Top " Rara said when she notice her dongseng standing.

" oppa told me to come up first while he wait for the foods " Lime faked a smile and sat down talking to her unnie like nothing had happend 

"YAH!! Park RinRin why did you ru-" TOP shouted but when he saw lime sitting down laughing he kept quiet and walk over to give them their food.  

"What is it you talking about?" AH asked while drinking her vitamin water. "Ahh nothing i was just talking rubbish" Top laughed nervously while passing the food to the girls. 

Ah Ra  shrugged her shoulder and they continue talking. 

 

Break is over and we went back to our class, Lime was texting her unnie and laughing cause they send her a really funny photo of TOP 

Suddenly she banged into someone making her fall back, She looked up and saw a very pretty girl who looks like a lost kid 

"OMO!! Mianhae Mianhae !!!! " The girl keep apologise and continue to bow. "Gwenchana you don't have to keep bowing" Lime said and smiled 

Lime noticed that she is new here cause she have never seen her here before. "You're new here?" Lime asked while looking around for her phone. "Ermm yes and here" The girl passed lime her phone. "Ahh komowo!! My name is Park Rin Rin but call me Lime and you are?" Lime asked. " Im Seo JooHyun you can call me Seohyun" Seohyun smiled and shooked Lime's hand. 

"Nice meeting you!! Are you lost or something?? " Lime asked while they walked down the hallways. "Yeah sort off i can't find my class." Seohyun said and looked down. " Let me see your schedule" Lime asked and took her schedule checking it. 

"Great !! We have the same class!! Let's go!!" Lime said and took her hand and started running off to their classrooms. 


(Seohyun POV)

I just don't understand why unnie make me come to this horrible school ! But for Super Junior and SHINee oppa/dongsaeng 

i have to sacrifice a little. I "studied" this S.A.F.G girls, is just 4 ordinary girls except for that AH she's a little tricky. She's not 

that easily trust people, i have to gain their trust, looks like i have to start with their little maknae over here she's so easy to 

fall into my trap. I closed the files and went down to the other girls who are still planning on their revenge on S.A.F.G. We're 

coming for you SAFG better watch your back. 


Sorry Short Chappie today not feeling well >< 

Remember to please subscribe,comment and UPVOTE !! 

Thank you XOXO