Chapter 14

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
( AT school ) 
 
When Lime and Teen top go to their class, the girls and Big bang went to their class.
 
" so how are you A.H you ok ? " Taeyang said while the boys look at the girls when they seat at their sit.
 
A.H nodded and yawn. " Ra ra, i want to sleep " Ra ra smile and rub A.H back. After a few second, A.H  fell into a deep sleep.
 
" why do she look damn tired like she didnt sleep at all ? " Gd said while looking at A.H face
 
" she stay up late at night dancing, she always do that if she's upset " Seo rin said while looking at Gd. Gd really starting to feel worry about A.H ever since he saw how scared she was when she meet Alen.
 
" dont worry about her, let her rest for now. " Top said.
 
" Aish, anyway you girls already start praticing for your battle ?" Daesung said.
 
" not yet since A.H still havnt finish choreo. " Seo rin said.
 
" whatever it is, we here for you guy's but not for her " Seungri say while looking at Ra ra
 
" oh, i didnt even want your support, is just bringing bad luck " Ra ra said while she rolled her eyes.
 
" aish, cant you guys stop fighting and be nice to each other ?" Taeyang said 
 
" nope over my dead body to be nice to him. " Ra ra said said while the others chuckled.
 
" please, i dont even want to be nice to you too " Seungri said and face to the front.
 
They all chat and when it break time they all wake A.H up and went to the cafeteria to meet Lime and others.
 
( At the same time )
 
When Lime and Teen top reach at their classrom and seat at their place. Lime seat beside L.Joe since he force her again, all she could do is sigh and smile at Ricky.
 
" yah, why do you want me to seat beside you ? " Lime said while taking her bag from him since he hug her bag.
 
" is fun seating with you, i can tease you all the way. " L.Joe said 
 
" yah, you so mean ! " Lime said while pouting.
 
" dont pout,  is too cute for me. " L.Joe said while pinching her cheek
 
Lime start to blush when he said that to her and L.Joe saw so he start to more.
 
" ohh look, someone is blushing cause i call her cute." L.Joe said 
 
" im not blushing, is just hot in here " Lime said while she start to blush more.
 
" yeah,sure i believe you ~ " L.Joe cooed 
 
" hey, i want to ask you something " L.Joe suddenly said with his pokerface.
 
" what is it ?" Lime said while looking at him
 
" do you like someone in Teen top or Big bang ? "
 
"yeah i do like someone in Teen top " Lime said 
 
" tell me who!! " L.Joe said with a excitement
 
" no, is not time yet " Lime smile brightly 
 
" come on please " L.Joe pleaded with his aeygo
 
" please even though you look cute i cant tell you. " Lime said while pinching his cheek.
 
all the way L.Joe pleaded Lime, she wont tell him who.
 
*rrrriiinnngg*
 
" come on please " L.Joe said
 
" hyung why are you pleading Lime for " Ricky said when they walk out the class together and went to cafeteria waiting for others. 
 
" she dont want to let me know who she have a crush on " L.Joe pouted 
 
" I already say is not time yet " Lime said with a wink.
 
when others reach  at the cafeteria , they saw L.Joe pouted
 
" why are you pouting ? " Taeyang said while he seat beside Lime.
 
" do you know you look ugly when you pouted " Gd said and sit beside A.H while beside her is CAP.
 
" come on dont be mean to him. You look cute to us " Seo rin said and Ra ra nodded.
 
They all chat and laugh and listen to Ra ra and Seungri stupid argument.
 
*rrrriiinnngg* 
 
After they finish eating, they all walk slowly to the music room.
 
" come on dont mess my hair, i spent 3 minute on it " Seungri said when Ra ra mess his hair.
 
" ohh please even if you did that, you still look ugly " Ra ra said 
 
" but my fans like it when my hair like this. " Seungri said with confident.
 
" i think they are blind to see " Ra ra said 
 
When they reach at the music room, mr Choi came in. " ok guys go change  and we will go to dance room to meet Boogie crew so be quick " Mr choi said and went out. They all change and went to dance room. A.H and others stand at the back cause she force them to cover her. 
 
Suddenly, the boogie crew came in and greet everyone. " annyeonghaseyo we are Boogie crew and we gonna teach you how to dance for your exam. I hope you will learn alot from us and do well for your exam. By the way im the captain and my name is Chengwu and this is our vice-captain Janzen." The captain said while everyone greet back.
 
" before we start, im looking for someone to show us a dance. " Chengwu said while looking around to find A.H
 
" I can show them my dance " Hyuna say when she step out.
 
" umm, sure why not " Chengwu said and Hyuna start to dance.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYHVw8_p6KA
 
"well that's nice let's give her around of applause " Chengwu said while all the fanboys clap madly for her. Hyuna smirk and said loudly to let A.H hear " i bet that person cant dance that's why she hide" 
 
Seo rin, Ra ra and Lime look at A.H " oh that does it, i will show her " A.H said and she start to walk to the front. All Boogie crew smile at her.
 
" supp guys long time no see " A.H said while doing her handshake to every boogie crew member. 
 
" nice to see you too swag " Layla said when A.H put her arm at her shoulder while smirking at Hyuna.
 
everyone was shock but not S.A.F.G and Top" how you guys know her and being nice to her ? " Sohyun said 
 
" i forgot to tell you that she is one of our member and she is queen of swag nobody can beat her." Chengwu said 
 
" come on guys, you dont have to tell them. " A.H said
 
" you right, even if we tell them, they wont believe how about you show them ?" Janzen said
 
" should i, yeah maybe i should but i want to dance with Boogie crew " A.H said while still looking at Hyuna with her smirk.
 
" ok let's dance. So everyone look closely " Chengwu said and everyone get in their position.
 
 
Everyone was shock to see. A.H just smirk and look at the 4 minute girls. They look really nervous. "ok than let's start shall we " 
 
after they end the lesson everyone start to go home. A.H walk to the 4 minute girl " so i hope you ready for the battle, good luck you need it " A.H said
 
The girls keep quiet and walk out of the room left only Big bang, Teen top and S.A.F.G. 
 
" wow unnie, is been long i see you dance. " Lime said
 
" yeah ! i cant wait for our choreo " Seo rin said
 
everyone praise her and she just smile. " thanks guys but the problem is i still havnt get the ending yet. " 
 
" i know someone who can help ? " Top said and look at Gd
 
" nevermind oppa, i will figure out some how " A.H said when she know Top was trying to do.
 
" no, Gd you fine with it right to help her ? " Top said
 
" I dont know maybe i will be busy doing stuff " Gd said
 
" if he cant i can help you " CAP said 
 
" or me i could help you out " Taeyang said
 
Gd glare at them and saw A.H smile at CAP and Taeyang. He start to feel the jealousy again.
 
" you really sure about it ? " A.H said 
 
" sure we're fine, we want you to win " CAP said
 
" no, guys dont have to help her " Gd said
 
" and why not ? " Taeyang said and eveyone face him.
 
" cause im the one who gonna help her " Gd said while looking at A.H 
 
" but i thought you said you gonna be busy ? " A.H said
 
" Dont care, if you with them, i think you wont finish your choreo at all. " Gd said 
 
" fine whatever, we talk about it at night. " A.H said and start walking but Gd hold her wrist.
 
" what ? " A.H said 
 
" how are we gonna talk about it if i dont have your number. " Gd said while he raise his brow.
 
" aish, i will get your number from top oppa later. " A.H said and walk out follow other. The girls left but Teen top and Big bang still at the carpark chatting.
 
"hyung give me your sister number, i think she will forget about it " Gd said 
 
"sure why not  " Top said while giving his sister number to Gd. after they finish chatting they go their seperate ways.
 
===================================================O=====================================
Update ^^ Please COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE  
TEENTOP 3RD ANNIVERSARY ON 10TH OF JULY remember to trend !! #T3ENTOP ON 0:00KST !! And go twitter to changed your DP!!! 
 
Bai ~! Muacks ;) 
 
OH SUPER JUNIOR IS IN MY COUNTRY !!! SS5 !! IM Not really their FAN BUT YEAH !! WE'RE BREATHING THE SAME AIR SUPER JUNIOR !!! AHHHH!!!  okay okay 
 
annyeong ppyong~!