Chapter 35

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls

" unnie~ wake up~ " Lime whisper at the sleeping  Ah ra. Ah ra frown and start to mumble. Lime chuckled and do it again.

" unnie~ you better wake up before oppa prank you " Lime said and start to smile when she saw her unnie slowly open her eyes.

Ah ra sit up on her bed and rubbed her left eye while looking at Lime. She frown and look around to see if Top really inside the room to do something evil, still rubbing her left eye since she still tired because she come back home late from Boogie crew's studio.

"where is oppa ?" Ah ra said to Lime.

Lime just smile and walk away backward till she reach to the door.She turn and run out of Ah ra room afraid her unnie will bully her for liying to her.Ah ra look at the door with dumbfounded till she realise that her dongseng trick her so she will wake up.Ah ra rolled her eyes, still rubbing her left eye and walk to her bathroom. When she done bathing, she went to the mirror to use her perfume till she look at her mirror, she realise her left eye turn red because she keep rubbing it.

"aish, what will oppa said when he saw this. why in the first place i rub my eye. " she said and sigh. she wore her sunglass since she doesnt want her oppa to see her red eye.She check herself again one last time.

 

she walk down to the kitchen and took her vitamin water. She put it in her bag and slowly walked out the kitchen carefully not to get caught from her oppa but too late, her oppa start to call her.

" princess why are you wearing sunglass at home ? " Top said while putting his plate at the sink.

" yeah unnie, why are you wearing that ? '' Lime said while looking at her 

"nothing, i just feel like wearing it and ill be going to school first " Ah ra said quickly but her oppa stop her.

" let's go together since we all done eating. Kaja " he said and she nodded.

They all walked to their garage and drove to school.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

( Ah ra POV )

when we reach to school, i went out of my car and chat with oppa and the girls for awhile since oppa said he doesnt want to be alone while waiting for his friends.We were chatting about meeting omma and appa on holidays when i caught Teen top and Big bang walking to us. When i saw him, my heart kinda hurt because he with that Hyuna . How dare she hug his arm like he is her boyfriend.... wait... what am i talking about ? he is nothing to me, why am i sounding like a jealousy girlfriend, aish but it really hurt to see them together. 

" unnie, let's go. " Lime said while tapping my shoulder when i space out.

"huh? oh ok, let's go. Annyong oppa, meet you at class '' i said while i kiss oppa cheek.

we walked pass the guys when i saw him looking at me, since im wearing sunglass i guess he could not see how hurt i am.While walking to class my hurt keep on feeling pain. Aish, shouldnt i be happy since i told him to forget about me. Stupid heart stop feeling this way. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

( NO POV )

Jiyong been staring at where Ah ra walk. He sigh and look at his friends who is glaring at 4 minute. Top the one who start talking. No. More like shouting to Jiyong.

" YAH WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS WITH THIS ES ?! " Top accusingly point at Hyuna. Jiyong ignore him and looking at where Ah ra walk.

" Yah! we have feelings you know " Hyuna said pushing Top finger away from her 

Top ignore her and still being angry at Jiyong " ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MY LIL SISTER CRY AGAIN ? DO YOU KNOW WHY SHE BEING MEAN to you guys is because- " Top try to tell Jiyong when Hyuna cut him

" dont you dare shout at my jagiya, is not his fault, is her fault.She is just not beautiful like me, she is not y and worse she is not his type." Hyuna said proudly 

" what make you think you are prettier than her  and do you think you're his type ? " CAP said. Big bang and Teen top nodded except Jiyong.

Hyuna look at Jiyong while still hugging his arm. " oppa they being mean to me " she cutely said.

Jiyong sigh again and turn to face Hyuna and her girls.

" first get your hand away from my arm, secondly dont try to act cute because is making me sick, thirdly why the hell you girls follow us dont you have anything better to do than this, fourthly dont you ing dare talk about Ah ra nor her friends and lastly you are not my type. Ah ra is my type. " he said. 

He walk away and the others follow him leaving 4 minute

while walking, Jiyong stop at the middle of the hall way.He turn and face Top "hyung continue what you want to said just now, why Ah ra and the girls being cold to us ? " 

Top look away " is nothing, let's go. I dont want my princess to be worry " Top said. 

" hyung......" Jiyong dangeriously. Top sigh and look at him.

" she being mean to you because Hyuna force her. Remember when Lime got kidnapped ? " Top said and Jiyong nodded

"Hyuna told Super Junior and Shinee to disturb us and kiddnapped Lime. She grow jealous, when my princess got the call from Hyuna, she force the girls to stop talking to us or Lime will die. Ah ra love her dongseng so much, she have to listen to what the said. " Top said.

All of them look at Jiyong who is holding his anger. They can tell by looking at the way his fist turn white. Jiyong didnt say anthing and start walking to class. Big bang continue to follow him while Teen top went to their class.

when Jiyong reach to the class, he walk to Ah ra table. Everyone keep quiet even when Rara and Seorin was laughing now turn quiet.When Jiyong stand infront of Sleeping Ah ra Seorin quickly shake Ah ra up but she ignore her.

" AH you better wake up. someone want to talk to you " Seorin whisper to Ah ra

" if that's oppa, told him at home we can talk " Ah ra mumble.

AH RA " Jiyong said loudly that everyone could hear even outside class could hear.

" WHO THE HELL CALL MY REAL NAME OUT LOUD ! " Ah ra said standing up and face Jiyong.

When she realise it was him, she roll her eyes and sit down to her seat and lie her head down on the table again.Jiyong pull her arm even before she can lay her head down. Ah ra look at him, no more like glaring. Jiyong glare back trying to tell her to follow him. She sigh and stand up

" i'll be back, i have to settle with him " she said and follow him.

When they at the rooftop, Ah ra pull her arm away from him.

" what do you want now? if Hyuna saw this she gonna be jealous again. " Ah ra said while Jiyong smirk at her.

" what's wrong with you? do you need me to tell Hyuna to send you to mental hospital because i could help to tell you know " she said while Jiyong start to chuckle.

maybe he is crazy " she said in her mind while looking at him.

Jiyong stop chuckling and slowly he walk near her while she walk back slowly till she hit the wall. When Jiyong near to her, he put both of his hand on the wall beside her like he is trapping her. 

"G.....GD what are you doing ? let me go " she said starting to feel nervous and scared.

Scared Hyuna will see this and she will harm Lime again and she nervous cause she doesnt like Jiyong being near her.

" why ....? " she heard him saying. She just look at him with confuse.

" babe i know everything. You can drop the act now " he said while putting her hair behind her ear.

" what the hell are you talking about ? " she pretending to be confuse

" i know you pretend to be cold to me, to the boys so that Lime can be save without any harm from Hyuna " Jiyong said while looking at Ah ra face.

" so what if you know the secret, there nothing you could do, i dont even want to be near you so go away ! Ah ra said closing her eyes not wanting to look at his eyes.

" why are you being this to me. Do you know that is you who change me and is not that who changed me. You know i was jealous when i saw you talking to CAP more than me. When you start to be cold to us, my heart was hurt but my heart is stupid to fall deeply inlove with you more. I keep on refusing of me having feeling for you but i guess is too late to denied because i have fallen in love with you. Stop pushing me away. Let's go through this trouble together. the boys are here for you, im here for you. Please, please stop pushing me away " he said and when Ah ra open her eyes, he kiss her. Her eyes were wide open but than she close it back and she kiss him back. They kiss  without realising Hyuna standing behind Jiyong.

" how dare you take my oppa away from me, you ! " she shouted that make Ah ra and Jiyong stop kissing.

Jiyong turn to face Hyuna while putting his arm around Ah ra waist. " you dont own me and you dont have the right to call my babe a " Jiyong said. 

" you so gonna regret this. All of you expecially you " Hyuna said to Ah ra.

She walk away while Jiyong and Ah ra look at her.

" let's stay here for awhile, i miss hanging out with you babe " Jiyong said.

Ah ra nodded and they stay at the rooftop till school was over without them realising. They been making out alot when suddenly Ah ra phone ring, Ah ra break the kiss and wanted to answer the phone when Jiyong stop her.

" do you really have to answer that call ? '' he said.

" yes, i have to cause oppa is calling me. " she said giving him a peck and she answer the call.

" hello Ah ra where are you, are you alright, did Jiyong hurt you, tell me i will beat him up till he in coma " Top said when he notice his sister answer is call. Right now Big bang, S.A.F.G and Teen top are together at the carpark waiting for Jiyong and Ah ra.

" chill oppa, im alright and no Jiyong did nothing to me. Oppa, me and Jiyong are offical " Ah ra said with abit excitment, Jiyong can only chuckle and kiss her hair.

" is good to hear but COME HERE NOW we have serious talk about some gang trying to be funny with us ! " Top said and he hung up. Ah ra put back her phone in her pocket.

" let's go, eveyone are waiting for us " she said pulling Jiyong arm to make him stand. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

everyone was talking when they saw Ah ra and Jiyong holding hand while walking to them. The girls run to Ah ra and hug her excitedly while Jiyong still hold her hand not letting her go. Big bang and Teen top walk to Jiyong and Top hit his back. 

" congrats Jiyong, finally you guys are offical. " Top said still hit his back abit hard.

" unnie, you have to tell us evey details, arraso !" Lime said still hugging Ah ra.

" you didnt tell me that L.joe already know about the secret. Care to explain missy " Ah ra pretend to be angry 

" hehe, unnie~ minahe~ forgive your cute dongseng neh~ " Lime use her aeygo 

Ah ra couldnt stay mad at her dongseng and jus smile. Lime hug her again but abit more tight with Rara and Seorin.

" arraso, now can you move, i cant breath if you guys keep hugging me " she said and the girls stop hugging. Suddenly everyone turn serious except Lime.

" so who is it ? " Ah ra said while Jiyong back hug her. 

" is 2am and 2pm " CAP said while Ah ra nodded

" well there is no big deal about it, at night we will meet at my mansion and we will go there. You guys better dont be late arraso !! " Ah ra said and everyone nodded.

" now let's talk about Hyuna, since the boys already know about it, we better becareful, we dont know what she will do next to us. " she said and face L joe

" you better take care of Lime, dont do the same mistake arraso " she said and L joe nodded.

" umm, noona i have something to say. " Niel said nervously to Ah ra while looking at the ground.

" me too " Seungri said looking at the ground too. 

" what is it ? " Ah ra said 

" hehe, Ah ra if they tell you, i hope you wont be angry. " Rara said and Seorin nodded agreeing her.

Ah ra nodded and the two girl walk to Niel and Seungri. Seorin stand beside Niel while Rara stand beside Seungri and all four of them look at the ground. 

" let me guess, you two are together " Ah ra said to Niel and Seorin

" even you two are together also " she said to Seungri and Rara.

Four of them nodded, they are waiting for Ah ra to shout or scold them but nothing. Slowly they look up and saw Ah ra look at them with poker face. Suddenly Ah ra walk to Rara and Seorin and she hug them.

" you're not angry with us ? " Seorin said.

" of course not, why should i but im still angry because you guys keep it from me " Ah ra said still hugging them.

" me too, why didnt you guys tell us " Lime said joining the hug.

" mianhe noona, we scared you will not let them meet us again " Niel said

. Ah ra break the hug and walk to Niel and Seungri.

" you guys better take care of them or i will kill you guys arraso "  she said and they quickly nodded their head.

" okok let's go home. " Top said everyone was getting ready to go home when Taeyang stop

" hey guys, can i ask something " he said and everyone turn to face him.

" what is it bro " Jiyong said 

" does this mean we all are together like a family. " he said.

Everyone look at each other and slowly they smile. Ah ra look at Taeyang still smiling.

" i guess we are now, that mean we gonna fight together " she said and look at Jiyong.

Jiyong kiss her hair and smile. "ok than, unnie let's make a sleep over " Lime said .

" arraso, next 2 week you guys sleep over our mansion neh~ ? " Seorin said and the boys nodded " ok let's go home, i want to rest first before we go for the " party " " Rara said stratching her body. They all went to their car and drove off 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys like it and is been a very busy day for me and my inspiration abit lack now.

another four or five more chapter and this story will be done. 

I know is not the best because im new and i know the story is not really make any sense but i did my best 

Do comment neh~

annyong~ppyong~