Chapter 2

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
(A.H POV)
 
When we reach to school, Seunghyun oppa walk to his friends while we walk to our locker.
 
while walking to our lockers, everyone keep quite cause everyone is afraid of us. They call us S.A.F.G.
 
Ra ra and Seo rin was bullying Lime when suddenly two group of people starts to walk in school, alot of girls scream and run to them to give them a present they bought for them.
 
The girls stop bullying Lime while i'm still busy finding my stuff for class to sleep. 
 
we heard some girl shouted " OPPA I LOVE YOU !! "
 
some shouted " OPPA BE MY BOYFRIEND "
 
some also shouted " OPPA MARRY ME "
 
" they are so annoying and irritating, can't they rest for one day without screaming ? " Ra ra said while Lime and Seo rin nodded. 
 
" i'm impressed, they didnt lose their voice for screaming loudly " Seo rin said while still looking at the fangirls.
 
" i don't give a damn about them, just that must they really have to gather infront of our classroom " i said while closing my locker. I lean at my locker and watch the fangirls go crazy.
 
Lime went to her class since she one year younger then us.
 
I hate that group expecially Big bang leader.
 
(Lime POV) 
 
"Argghhh!! Move away !! i can't get to my class !!! Stupid fangirls !" I mentally cursed at them 
 
"Now have to get to my class" while i was texting my unnie i didn't see my way i bump into someone and i fell on my  
 
"owww'!!!! i whined , oh mianhe!! i didn't see where i was going im so so so sorry ! " someone said. I looked up getting ready to scold
 
but when i saw his expression his in a hurry and his sweating. " is okay " i said and stand up " Why are you in a hurry ?? " i ask while 
 
looking at the ground to find my phone god knows where?? " Here" The cute guy said. " Oh thanks and can u explain why are you in a
 
hurry??" i said while pointing up and down by his sweaty uniform. " I was running away from the fangirls they are CRAZY! they almost 
 
torn me into pieces ! " the cute guy said while pouting. "HAhahaha oh i haven't introduce myself im Lime " I said and lift my hand for a 
 
handshake. " Im Ricky the cute "Maknae" in my group" he said and shake my hand happily. " hehe nice to meet yeah what class are 
 
you in?" i asked while we started walking. " hmm class 1-2 i have the same class as the Hyungs " he said and took a 
 
lollipop and pop it into his mouth. "Hey!! give me some !!! " i said while pouting " aigoo Noona kyeopta !" he said and pinch my cheek
 
"Yah! im not your noona im younger than you !" i said and took a lollipop from him and run away. " Yah! aishh " he said and started 
 
chasing after me. 
 
 
 
( A.H POV)
 
" Haizz lets go, we cant just stand here and watch them. I want to sleep !! " I grumble. 
 
" arraso, we dont want to meet your y side " Ra ra said while Seo rin nodded. I glare at them before walking. While walking i push one girl aside cause she block our way. The girl suddenly shouted
 
" Yah ! how dare you push me ?! do you know who am i ?" everyone keep quiet while Ra ra, Seo rin and i turn, we saw the face. The person who i hate the most in this school. Hyuna from 4 minute. i walk to her and i can see that she is afraid but she acting brave.
 
" ohh, i know who you are but i'm not interested to know and is not my fault that i push you. You the one who block my way when me and my girls want to go to our classroom." i smirk at her.  I turn and continue walking to my classroom while Ra ra and Seo rin follow behind me.
 
" Move aside or you will get push by me too " i said to the big bang leader who is Kwon Jiyong or people love to call him GD. He smirk at me and lean on the door.
 
"too bad i dont want to move, what will you do now ?" i smirk at him and i step on his feet.
 
" i will do that but next time i will do even harder " i whisper at him and went inside to my seat.
 
Ra ra smile at him and went inside while Seo rin wave at the big bang member and went inside.
 
" you should have punch him ! " Ra ra said to me while she play with her hair.
 
" yeah, i totally agree with you !" Seo rin said while looking at me. I just roll my eyes and continue my sleep.
 
( No POV)
 
" man i hate them expecially that panda guy !!" Ra ra said while looking outside the class.
 
" you mean Seungri, waeyo ? he didnt do anything to you right? " Seo rin ask.
 
" he wink at me when i went inside the class and that is so gross ! " Ra ra said while looking at Seo rin.
 
When the girl was chatting, the four boys went in and sit infront of them.  Top turn around and ask Ra ra " hey after class meet at normal place ok ? and dont forget is your turn to buy us food " He smiled brightly.
 
Ra ra rolled her eyes and turn to Seo rin. " Unnie, can you buy the food instead of me ? " Ra ra said cutely to Seo rin cause she is to lazy to buy food for them. Seo rin look at Ra ra and smile.
 
" sorry but today is your turn tomorrow is Lime turns so just bear with it neh " Ra ra pouted and took out her phone to play since she is not intrested paying attention to the teacher. 
 
Gd turn to Top with a confuse face since he heard Top and the one of A.H girls coversation.
 
" Hyung since when you are close with S.A.F.G ?'' Top just smile and continue doing his things.
 
Gd turn to taeyang and ask him " yo bro, do you know when hyung started to be close with girls behind us ?" Taeyang look behind and smile at Seo rin and she smile back.
 
He turn and face Gd, he just shrugged his shoulder and listen to his song. Gd wanted to know why Top always hang out with them when is break time and not with his group.
 
" aish, why hyung is not telling me ! i can become crazy thinking about it. Nevermind later break time, i will follow them quitely". He laugh evily while Taeyang and Top look at him weirdly.
 
" what is wrong with you bro ?" Top ask. " nothing hyung, is nothing" Gd smile evily at Top. Top raise a brow and continue what he was doing. Suddenly, Top receive a text from Seo rin
 
 
 
to prince oppa
 
oppa what is wrong with your friend? is he crazy ? suddenly laugh but his laugh is so evil.
 
from baby Seo
 
 
 
Top smile and reply
 
 
 
to baby Seo
 
I dont even know what is wrong with him, yeah maybe he is crazy if i have time i will send him to mental hospital to cheak his brain.
 
from prince oppa
 
 
 
Seo smile and reply back
 
 
 
to prince oppa 
 
arraso, oppa what you want to eat, Ra ra ask
 
from baby Seo
 
 
 
to baby Seo
 
the same food, why didnt she text me but you ?
 
from prince oppa
 
 
 
to prince oppa
 
she is not in a mood to talk since today she the one who have to buy the food.
 
from baby Seo
 
 
 
Top laugh quitely but Gd heard it and he try to see Top phone. Top notice it and he push Gd face away from his phone. " do you know a word call privacy ?" Gd just show him puppy eyes. Top look at him with disgust and continue chat with Seo rin
 
 
 
to baby Seo
 
hahah, well to bad for her than. later we continue chatting when is break time :) i love you four. dont forget to tell that to them 
 
from prince oppa
 
 
 
to prince oppa 
 
arraso we four love you too.
 
from baby Seo
 
 
 
Seo rin look at Ra ra and smile " yah, oppa say saranghae " Ra ra smile and said " nado saranghae " 
 
suddenly A.H wake up and put her head on her hand while looking at the girls. " i forgot to tell you guys later at night i will come home late since i have to meet boogie crew to choreo new dance step."
 
Seo rin shook her head while Ra ra said " yah, yesterday you came home late around 5 am cause of same reason. You should rest for one day. We are worry about you and your health. You didnt even have a proper meal."  
 
A.H just shrugged her shoulder. Seo rin look at her and said " what are we gonna say to oppa later ? " she said with serious face. " just tell him the truth like normal and i will just listen to his nagging. " A.H wink and went back to sleep
 
"aish, you still a stubborn girl huh? You will do it no matter what. " Ra ra said while A.H hair. Seo rin just nodded and look at her phone. She recieve a text from Lime. She open it and smile
 
 
 
to baby Seo
 
unnie ! i have a great story to tell you guys later !! ^^
 
from baby Lime
 
 
 
Ra ra look at Seo rin phone, " what do you think her story will be ? " Seo rin shrugged and reply
 
 
 
to baby Lime
 
Cant wait to hear it :) just dont forget what you want to say just like last time.
 
from baby Seo
 
 
 
to baby Seo 
 
arraso unnie :) and tell A.H unnie to sleep more, i dont want to get bully by her again cause she lack of sleep
 
from baby Lime
 
 
 
Seo rin chuckle and show it to Ra ra. " aish, even Lime worry about her "  Seo reply back
 
 
 
to baby  Lime
 
arraso :)
 
from baby Seo
 
 
 
after the text, Seo continue playing with her phone while Ra ra still A.H hair. That is one of a way to make A.H fall asleep. " Why do you have to be stubborn? do you know we all are worry about you?" Ra ra said to herself while looking at A.H peacefully sleeping.
 
 
 
 
 
=================================================O======================================================================
 
 
 
So i hope you enjoy this chapter eventhough is long. ^^ 
 
stay tune for more. Peace