Chapter 28

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
( NO POV )
 
The girls wake up early since they are so nervous but only Top and AH still sleep peacefully.
 
" she look so peaceful " Seorin said when she went in AH room and saw her still sleeping.
 
"  hehehe, revenge time " Seorin said and quietly walk to AH bed to splash cold water but she stop.
 
" dont even think about it " AH said and Seorin put the bucket down.
 
" what do you mean, im not doing anything i just want to wake you up ." Seorin said nervously while putting the bucket behind her.
 
AH sit up while yawning and look at Seorin. 
 
" i know you have it behind you. Use that to oppa not me since oppa is sleeping like a dead person. " AH said and went to the bathroom.
 
Seorin grumble softly and walk to oppa room to splash on him.
 
" kekek, this is my chance " Seorin said when she infront Top oppa bed. 
 
ok 1,2,3 WAKE UP OPPA LIME BURN THE HOUSE DOWN " Seorin said while splash the water at Top oppa.
 
WHAT !! WHERE IS THE FIRE AND WHY AM I WET WHEN YOU SUPPOSE TO USE IT TO CLEAR THE FIRE OUT " Top oppa shouted while Seorin just laugh.
 
SHUT THE UP BEFORE I MAKE YOU GUYS SHUT UP " AH shouted from her room.
 
" yah ! did you lie ? " oppa said while Seorin laugh nervously 
 
" heheh, bye " Seorin said and run down to Rara who is having a hard time breathing cause she really nervous.
 
Top just smile and walk to his bathroom. After that he went down to have his breakfast.
 
" come on guys chill, i know you guys will win " Top oppa said when he saw the three girls looking damn nervous.
 
" come on im here, oppa here and our friends will be there for us " AH said when she went down.
 
" unnie cant we just back out, im not that confident " Lime said. Seorin and Rara nodded with agree.
 
" guys come on dont think about negative things. If we win, that s wont disturb us " AH said
 
" do you want to get tease everyday by them if they win ?" AH said and they shake their head
 
" than dont think about it ok. Think like we having another practise. " AH said and they nodded.
 
" thanks unnie, i feel abit confident now " Lime said
 
" ok than let's eat and go to school meet the others " oppa said and they continue eating.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
When they reach to school, the girls follow Top oppa to the boys locker since today no class but battle dance. Every girls have to participate no matter what , you can dance alone or with group and the best dancer or group will be the queens. Boy dont have to do the battle since the kings are Big bang and Teen top.
 
" morning girls " CAP said when they saw the girls walking with oppa.
 
" morning oppa " Lime said and walk to Ljoe
 
" arent you guys nervous ? " CAP said and the three girls nodded while Ah ra shake no.
 
" of course unnie is not nervous since she perform alot of time with Boogie crew " Lime said while Ah ra just nodded.
 
" well, well, looks like somebody is not confident with the dance " Hyuna said and everyone turn behind.
 
Ah ra just rolled her eyes " ignored them " 
 
" anyway dont cry if you guys lose " Ga-yoon said
 
" HOLD ME, IM GONNA BEAT THEM TILL THEY DIE "  Seorin said while Niel hold her
 
" if i were you girls, you better go before i let her go " Niel said and 4 mintue girls walk away quickly
 
" unnie are we gonna lose ? " Lime said while L joe hug her.
 
" what !? hell no, dont listen to that hoes " Rara said
 
suddenly Alen and his friends walk to them.
 
" good luck girls, hope you guys win " Alen said to Ah ra
 
Ah ra nodded and walk to Jiyong who is busy talking to CAP & Top.
 
Ah ra stand beside Jiyong while he put his arm around her without looking at her and continue talking.
 
Alen saw it and walk away with his friends.
 
Ah ra sigh, Jiyong look at her " hey, what's wrong " 
 
she just shake her head and wanted to move Jiyong arm away from her but he didnt move.
 
" are you alright " he said and she just nodded not looking at him.
 
" hey did i do something wrong that you dont even want to look at me " he said
 
" aish, im sorry, is just that im nervous " she said while looking at him than she remember last night incident.
 
she start to blush but no one notice except Jiyong. He didnt ask why she blush as he too remember last night.
 
They chat with each other while waiting for the annoucment
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
They didnt realise that 4 minute have been watching them. 
 
" FIRST IS LIME WITH L JOE NOW IS AH WITH MY MAN !!! " Hyuna said 
 
" they have gone too far " Sohyun said 
 
" dont worry, i have a plan " Hyuna said 
 
she took out her phone and call someone
 
stranger : hello
Hyuna : hello, i have a job for you and your friends
stranger : sure what is it 
 
Hyuna start to explain everything while walking away with her girls.
 
After she finish talking, she face her friends
 
" they so gonna regret for taking our men " Hyuna said 
 
they start to laugh evily while continue walking 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
annoucement : everyone please get ready, the battle will start another 5 minutes. Good luck everyone.
 
 
 
" well than, let's go girls " AH said 
 
the girls went to level fifth to change their clothes after they change they went down to the hall and saw everyone gathering. Top oppa saw the girls so he wave at them. Seorin saw oppa and tell the girls.
 
" wow, you guys look so y " Taeyang said when the girls stand infront of them
 
(Seorin)                             (Rara)                                 (Ah ra)                              ( Lime)
 
 
 
" Not bad yourself too boys " AH said 
 
( big bang )
 
 
( Teen top )
 
 
 
ok everyone, please move the side to empty the center " Mr Yang said
 
everyone move to the center and keep quiet.
 
ok than let's start the battle " Mr Yang said and two girls group come out to battle.
 
The girls was nervous but AH try her best to cool them down.
 
" chill girls, dont be too nervous "Top oppa said
 
" easy for you to say since you guys dont have to performe and you guys are the king of this school no matter what " Seorin said
 
" okok, just breathin and out " Top oppa said
 
" oppa let me do it " AH said and Top kiss AH head before walking infront to see the performance.
 
" come on girls, i already say push the negative and let's have fun ok " AH said and they all group hug.
 
" OK, now 4 minute and S.A.F.G  please come out and battle " mr Yang said.
 
4 minute and S.A.F.G walk out while everyone look at them.
 
" let's start, 4 minute please start " mr Yang said and the music start
 
 
everyone cheer for them except Big bang and Teen top and they walk away while S.A.F.G look at them with bored expression.
 
" wow, is turning hot now S.A.F.G turn " mr Yang said and they walk infront with confident.
 
 
Everyone cheer like crazy for them while AH walk back with swag follow by the girls.
 
" Girls that was great !! " Top oppa said while they high five with the boys.
 
ok the vote are in " mr Yang said and everyone was excited to know. 
 
" is between S.A.F.G and 4 minute so please come out " mr Yang said and the girls walk to the center.
 
ok than the winner is......" mr Yang said 
 
Hyuna look at AH and " mouth you going down " with her thumb facing down. AH smirk and whisper at the girls. They look at the 4 minute and giggle.
 
4 minute " mr Yang said and the girls scream while S.A.F.G,Big bang and Teen top look dissapointed.
 
Hyuna walk to AH  and smirk at her.
 
" too bad for you guys, we have more y and nice body than you guys. " Hyuna said and walk back to her friends.
 
" i havent finish saying yet girls " mr Yang said to 4 minute.
 
as i was saying, 4 minute im sorry but you guys are not the queen " mr Yang said and face S.A.F.G 
 
congrats S.A.F.G. " mr Yang said with a smile and shake hands with the girls.
 
Big bang and Teen top run to the front and they do group hug.
 
" I knew you guys will win " Top oppa said 
 
AH walk to Hyuna and smirk back 
 
" so who is the queen now, it doesnt matter about your body. As long you know how to dance " AH said and flip her hair. walking back to the group hug.
 
Ok everyone, since we are done. You guys can go home now " mr Yang said and walk off.
 
Everyone congrats the girls. Before 4 minute walk out A.H call them.
 
" are you forgetting the bet that you make " A.H said
 
'' of couse not " Hyuna said and A.H smirk
 
'' if not than do it now " Seorin said
 
" what ! now ? infront of everyone ? " Ga yoon said
 
S.A.F.G nodded. 4 minute look around and saw everyone looking at them.
 
" everyone is waiting." Ah ra said folding her arm.
 
Hyuna sigh and nodded at her girls to start. They bend like a dog and start to bark. Everyone laugh except A.H. She just smirk at them.
 
'' done, now you want us to do what " Hyuna said 
 
" i dont want you to be my slave but i want you to stop disturbing us " A.H said and walk away while the girls, Big bang and Teen top follow
 
 after that they went to level fifth to relax. 
 
" Hey since you guys win, let's have a party " Chun ji said and everyone nodded
 
" unnie can we go ? " Lime said and AH think
 
" what do you think ? " AH said and Lime make a sad face
 
" hey, come on dont be like that, you go with us than " Top oppa said 
 
" aish, arraso arraso, come on girls let's go home change. We will meet you guys at the VIP club than " AH said 
 
" yyyayyy'' the girls said.
 
" jagiya be extra cute today arraso " L joe said to Lime when they at the carpark
 
" arraso oppa " Lime said and hug Ljoe 
 
After the girls say good bye to the boys, they went home to change but Top oppa never follow them since they need to prepare for the party.
 
" today is the best day ever " Seorin said 
 
" i know right " Rara said and the girls seat on the sofa
 
" hey girls, let's get prepare before the boys nagged at us for being late " AH said 
 
They all went up bath and change their clothes. AH help the girls with their make ups and hair before doing her's
 
( Seorin)                          (Rara)                                (Lime)
 
(Ah ra)
 
 
" ok girls, let's go " AH said 
 
They went to garage and drove off to the club to meet the boys.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Here another chapter and this is the dance battle !! sorry i didnt update since im still kinda busy. I hope you guys are not angry with me. The next chapter is gonna be more drama, i guess. Do enjoy and comment neh~?
 
Annyong~ Ppyong~