Chapter 10

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
( A.H POV)
 
( same time before they have break time )
 
When we reach to our classroom. The classroom suddenly turn quiet and i think i know why.Cause we walk together with Big bang. I ignore the fangirls stare and walk to my sit.
 
" man why must they stare at us for ? we didnt do anything. " Ra ra said with annoyed and sit on her chair.
 
" babe, do you know you walk with Big bang the most handsome guy on the world " Seungri said while looking at Ra ra.
 
"oh please, even if big bang is handsome but one of them is ugly and that you. " Ra ra said while rolling her eyes.
 
" ouch ! you hurt my feeling babe " Seungri said with pouting.
 
" eeww, dont pout, you look more ugly and you call me babe one last time, you will end up in grave yard " Ra ra said
 
Seungri quickly look infront while Seo rin and Ra ra high five.
 
" Hey you guys today we will discuss at my house cause today, my little sister is gonna cook dinner for us. " Top said to the boys. 
 
" your sister know how to cook ?" Gd said 
 
"neh, i dont even know she can cook, cant wait to taste her food later." Top said excitedly.
 
" i think her food will be poison. " Gd said when suddenly he felt something hit his head. He look behind and saw me smirking at him. He hold his head and look down on the floor, he saw a thick book.
 
"yah ! why did you throw that book at me for ?! " Gd shouted at me
 
"you still can ask me why ? why dont you use your brain to think, im sure you will know the reason." I said.
 
"what ! oh, isnt it true about your food. " Gd said while the others just shook their head.
 
" oh really ok  than we'll see who will be wrong " I said 
 
" dont be too confident princess " Gd said with a smirk.
 
" yah ! No one can call me that ok " I said while holding my anger.
 
" yeah sure princess " Gd said while he wink at me than he face infront to do his things. Ra ra rubbed my back to cool me down, which it really did.
 
(NO POV)
 
Seo rin just smile cause finally someone is teasing A.H. 
 
"yah why are you smiling like an idiot ?" Ra ra said still rubbing A.H back even though she already fell asleep.
 
" oh nothing " Seo rin said and play with her phone.
 
*rrriiinngg*
 
" hey lets all eat together at the caferteria to know more about each other shall we ? " Top said to the girls.
 
" i dont know oppa, i think A.H unnie wont like the idea " Ra ra said 
 
" why ? is she afraid that she will fall inlove with me " Gd said jokingly
 
" yah ! dont you dare make my sister fall inlove with you, i dont want her to have another heartbreak." Top said
 
" huh ? she have a boyfriend ? '' the boys said with a shock .
 
" is actually ex-boyfriend and of cause she have, she is a girl " Seo rin said
 
" didnt expect that do we " Ra ra said while trying to wake A.H up
 
" yah ! why so noisy, i want to sleep more " A.H grumble
 
" wake up sleepy head is break time ! " Gd shouted at A.H ear when he walk at her seat.
 
" FCVK ! you dont have to fvkin shout at my ear right ! " A.H said while covering her ear.
 
Gd smirk and walk out follow by others except Seo rin, Ra ra and A.H
 
" unnie, they want to eat lunch with us, are you ok with that ? " Ra ra said nervously.
 
A.H chuckle " of cause im ok with it, is time for us to talk to other people but i wont be with you guys. " 
 
" weayo ? " Seo rin said
 
" i need to complete our choreo for the battle remember " A.H said while standing up.
 
" unnie, you said you will rest for today" Ra ra said
 
" yeah but now i dont feel right without finishing our choreo, minaeh. Have fun without me " A.H said while going out of the classroom
 
"aish, stubborn " Seo rin said while Ra ra nodded. They went out and go to the cafeteria.
 
" unnie where A.H unnie ? " Lime said when she saw Seo rin and Ra ra without A.H unnie
 
" yeah, where is princess ?" Top said with worry writen on his face when he notice his princess is not with them.
 
" chill, she went to our normal hangout place to practice our choreo." Seo rin said and sit beside Daesung while Ra ra have no choice but to sit beside Seungri.
 
" aish, that girl always stubborn like Gd ! " Top said 
 
" hey dont make me involve " Gd said with bored tune.
 
Everyone stop look at each other before looking at Gd. Gd stop eating cause he felt like someone is watching him, he look at his left than at his right. 
 
" what ? " Gd said 
 
They smile at him brightly. Gd finally realise what they want.
 
" the answer is no " Gd said and continue eating 
 
" please Gd oppa, we are worry about her. " the girls said with their killer aeygo.
 
Gd sigh cause he know he will lose with their aeygo. He stand and walk away. Everyone high five with each other.
 
" i think Gd oppa can replace unnie ex-boyfriend , right oppa " Lime said to Top while Seo rin and Ra ra nodded.
 
"yeah, i think so too, since they both are stubborn " Top said and they continue chatting and eating.
 
" wait, he didnt ask us where is our normal hangout " Lime said 
 
" just ignore it, i think he know where since i caught him follow us yesterday " Top said 
 
Lime nodded and everyone continue doing their things ignoring Big bang and Teen top fangirls.
 
==========================================O==============================================
 
Sorry i didnt update yesterday since school started.
I will try my best to update tomorrow. Please comment ^^