Chapter 13

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
( 1st group )
 
After seperating, Lime walk in the center, on her left is L.Joe and Top while on her right is Ricky and Daesung. While walking, Lime suddenly feel like someone hold her hand. She look down and saw L.Joe hold her hand. Nobody notice except her and L.Joe. Lime smile and blush, L.Joe saw and smirk.
 
" so baby Lime, what ride do you want to go first ? " Top said 
 
" let's ride atlantis ! " Lime said.
 
After they ride couples of ride, they went to the cafe to rest for awhile. Top come out from the toilet when suddenly he saw someone that he hate in the world. He quickly went to the cafe and sit beside Lime.
 
" what's wrong oppa ? " Lime said while Top sit look outside staring at the person.
 
" dont tell your unnie neither of you arraso?" Top said and they nodded.
 
" if its about that guy, i know about it " Lime said 
 
" how did you know ? " Top said.
 
" Ra ra unnie just texted me " Lime said and show it to Top.
 
to baby Lime
 
hey, i think we saw A.H unnie ex-boyfriend ." 
 
from baby Ra 
 
 
 
to baby Ra
 
huh ? really in Lottle world ? 
 
from baby Lime
 
 
 
to baby Lime
 
neh, i think he with his other two friends. Dont tell Ah ra, i dont want to spoil her mood
 
from baby Ra
 
 
 
to baby Ra
 
neh unnie, i wont tell her. I just hope he wont meet him 
 
from baby Lime
 
 
 
to baby Lime
 
we too. Lets forget it and have fun :) dont forget to tell me who you like ok ;)
 
from baby Ra
 
 
 
"this is gonna be bad day ever for her ! " Top said after he finish reading.
 
" i know right oppa, why must he come back, i thought he will stay at Singapore for good ! " Lime said angrily
 
" i dont know but i hope your unnie wont meet him " Top said while kissing Lime hair.
 
" yeah, i hope too " Lime said
 
 
 
( AT THE SAME TIME )
 
" why must i be with you guys ? " A.H said with annoyed
 
" i dont know is your friend idea not me " Gd said while putting his hand in the pocket when they all walk.
 
" come on is gonna be fun right ? " CAP said trying to cheer A.H up, Taeyang and Chun ji nodded. When they were walking, Chun ji, CAP and Taeyang do silly things like putting pranks on each other, taking silly picture of them and they even pouted when Gd disagree with them to ride kids ride.
 
When they bought a animal hairbands, A.H couldnt hold it any longer and she started laughing cause they look funny with it. The boys saw it and stop walking. 
 
" did you see what i see ? " CAP said to the others.
 
" i think im dreaming." Taeyang said when he rub his eyes.
 
They finally see A.H smile and she look cute when she laugh.
 
" OMG, you guys look ugly when you guys wear it. " A.H said while bending down since she laugh too much. They smile and CAP start to walk at A.H and put his cat hair bend on her.
 
" you look cute when you wer it. " CAP said 
 
" oh really do i ? " A.H said while doing cute pose. 
 
" but you not as cute as us ! " Chun ji and Taeyang say in the same time.
 
" oh you want to challenge with me ?! " A.H said with smirk on her face.
 
" Hell yeah ! " Taeyang said 
 
" ok than challenge accept " A.H said
 
" i'll be the judge " CAP said
 
" I just watch you guys being retarded " Gd said.
 
and they start the battle, in the end A.H win. 
 
They had fun and ride alot. Gd cant stop looking at A.H smile.
 
while they finish riding Giro swing, they felt dizzy. A.H laugh with others when suddenly she bump into someone and she fell. The boys quickly walk to A.H and Gd help to stand her. 
 
" Hey, watch where you going ! " someone shouted at her. A.H want to apolagise to that person when she look at the person face, her bad memory that she forget comeback. 
 
" Ah ra, baby is that you ? " the guy said while trying to touch her. A.H quickly hide behind Gd.
 
"baby, why are you avoiding me ? '' That guys said while trying to look at A.H
 
A.H hold Gd shirt tightly " get away from me, you " A.H said 
 
" why baby, why dont you want to face me. "
 
" Alen get the away. " 
 
Alen try to face A.H but Gd keep on blocking him.
 
" hey man can you move ? i want to talk to my girl." Alen said to Gd
 
" didnt you hear what she said, get away before u regret " Gd said.
 
" what  if i dont want to move ? " Alen said 
 
" then you making a big mistake man " CAP said standing beside Gd while A.H still standing behind. Taeyang stand beside A.H and hug her. A.H hug him back while closing her eyes.
 
" yah ! dont you dare hug her ! she's mine " Alen said while trying to pass through Gd and CAP.
 
" bro i already warned you but you still dont want to listen dont you " CAP said
 
" I know you gonna hate us, so im gonna say sorry first " Gd said to A.H
 
Gd turn and face Alen, he walk to him and punch his face. Alen lips starts to bleed and alot of people looking at them.
 
" Taeyang go with A.H at the cafe and wait for us there while we deal with this guy. I dont want her to see this. " CAP said and Taeyang nodded.
 
" no, i want to talk to him " A.H said
 
" No way " Gd said 
 
A.H ignore them and bend to Alen level
 
A.H smirk and slap him. He was shock cause she never slap him before.
 
" hah, that is for what you did to me, come on guys let's go. I dont want to see his face anymore. " A.H said while standing up and walk away with Gd, CAP Taeyang and Chun ji behind her.
 
"hey you alright ? " Chun ji say. A.H smile weakly but fail cause her tears suddenly fall. 
 
" Hey dont cry, you are a strong girl right. Come on where is the fierce girl we know " Taeyang said while hugging her.
 
Chun ji start to hug her to follow by CAP. 
 
" aish, im not crying, a dust come into my eyes. Come on let's meet other, is time to go hunted house with them. " A.H said while whipping her tears.
 
" you sure, you want to continue and not going home ? " Gd said while A.H smile at him.
 
" yes, come on let's go " A.H said while pulling Chun ji and Taeyang while CAP and Gd follow behind him.
 
 
 
(AT THE CAFE WHERE THEY ALL MEET )
 
'aish, i hope everything is alright ?" Seo rin said while looking outside for A.H, while waiting they saw A.H,Chun ji, Taeyang, Gd and CAP walking in the cafe. The girls ran to A.H and hug her.
 
" hey what's wrong " A.H said to the girls.
 
" unnie we know you saw him. " Lime said sadly
 
" yah, i did, dont worry im strong " A.H said weakly. After the girls finish hugging Top walk to her and look at her. A.H smile at him but he still look at her with no expression than he hug her.
 
" oppa, come on is nothing, dont worry " A.H said while hugging back and pat his back.
 
" you still can smile even though that break my lil sister heart. " Top said
 
" i already say im strong right come on let's go hunted house. " A.H said and pull the girls while the boys follow behind them. 
 
When they reach at the hunted house entrance they all stare at each other except A.H smile evily at them.  
 
 
 
(Lime POV ) 
 
"Baby Lime??" TOP oppa whispered to me.
 
"Neh??" I look at him trying not to be scared.
 
"Gwenchana?? you look pale" Top oppa said.  
 
Let's go in ~~ AH smiled "We're go in pairs!! she added. All of them are in pair execpt Ljoe and Lime. 
 
"NO WAY NO NO FVUKING WAY im gonna partner with him !! Unnie jebal!! buing buing !!! " I said trying to act cute.
 
" IS NOT GONNA WORK FOR US ANYMORE !!" all three of them said.
 
All of them slowly walk in and screamed starts coming out , im shaking in fear suddenly Ljoe hold my hand and pulled me in. "YAH!! Ljoe !! DONT!!! " I said while we're alrdy inside.
 
"That's oppa to you and don't worry stand behind me i'll guide you " 
 
" OPPA someone is pulling my shirt " i said when i cant move. Ljoe look behind me and chuckle.
 
" aigoo, your shirt is stuck. No one is pulling your clothes. " Ljoe said while i blush
 
" yah, help me than " i shouted at him. 
 
" arraso " after he help me and he hold my hand again. We quickly walk out of the house and i saw the others. AH unnie were laughing madly at them.
 
" what happen to you guys, why so pale ? " i ask curiosly without realising im still holding Ljoe hand.
 
" man you should have seen their face when i scared them, expecially him " AH unnie said while pointing at Gd oppa. 
 
" yah ! thats not funny, you almost give me heart attack when you suddenly behind me and scream at my ear. I think i would i have gone death because of you. " Gd oppa said while AH unnie sticking out her tounge. 
 
" hey hey hey, look like someone having fun " AH unnie said while smirking at me and Ljoe 
 
" what do you mean unnie ? " i ask. AH unnie pointed using and i follow her. I was shock and quickly let go of my hand and start blushing again.
 
" come on dont be shy " Seorin unnie said and others laugh. Ljoe rub his neck and clear his throut.
 
" im sorry, i didnt notice i hold your hand " Ljoe said while i just smile at him.
 
" dont apolagise, she like it you know. Do it often and she will be red as tomato, trust me " Rara said and wink at me.
 
" unnie you so mean " i said and start blushing even redder
 
" see i told you so " Rara said and high five AH and Seorin unnie.
 
" ok let's go eat. Im hungry " Rara said and everyone nodded.
 
" all you know is eat, no wonder you fat " Seungri said while walking.
 
Rara hit Seungri head and walk faster. 
 
" THE , what that for " Seungri shouted. Rara turn and stick out her tounge and continue walking.
 
" you deserve that " AH said. 
 
" ok let's meet XX restaurant " Daesung said.
 
( NO POV )
 
( after 20 minute )
 
everyone have arrive and have order their food, now they are waiting for it.
 
" so Ah ra unnie, since everyone have heard your real name. Arent you mad ? " Lime said 
 
AH smile " I dont mind if they know my real name now since i know we gonna be close. So guys, if you wanna call me Ah ra or AH is up to you. "
 
" I feel comfortable calling you AH " CAP said and the all boys nodded
 
" up to you guys but please keep it to yourself. " AH said
 
" why you never want anyone know your real name since is a nice name to use " Gd said
 
" I have my reason and why you want people to call you Gd and not Jiyong ? " AH said
 
" I just dont like people call me my real name. Only my close friend and family call me that " Gd said
 
" ok than i will call you Jiyong than " AH said 
 
" whatever " Gd said 
 
after they finish eating, they said goodbye to each other and went home.
 
======================================O==================================================
Yeah, i know is not good but im trying my best 
do comment and please dont be upset if tomorrow i did not update Chp 14.
I will try my best.
Annyong~ Ppyong~