Chapter 33

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls

Now S.A.F.G is at home doing nothing since they got no plan after school and Ah ra is lying down on her bed doing nothing, her phone start to vibrate. She took her phone lazily and check there have two texts. Is from Layla and Alen.

she open Layla texts first.

 

To Ah ra

From Layla

Yo~ are you coming ? 

 

Ah ra quicky come reply Layla

 

To Layla

From Ah ra

Supp~ yeah im coming.

 

Ah ra quickly bath and change her clothes. After she change, she went to her mirror to check herself

after checking herself, she took her bag and her skateboard.

When she walk out of her room, she check her phone and open Alen text.

 

To Ah ra baby

From Alen

Babe, i know i been a jerk to you and im sorry. You dont have to act infront of me anymore since im going back to Singapore. I hope you forgive me.

 

she felt abit guilty for pretending and she too apolagised to him.

 

To Alen

From Ah ra

Ohh, well i forgive you and i hope you will find your true love. I also want to say im sorry for what i did. Hope we can be great friend. Have a safe trip home ^^

 

After she reply him, she walk down the stairs.

she when to the kitchen to grab her vitamin water, she walk out and saw her oppa watching tv at the living room.

" OPPA ! IM GOING OUT TO MEET BOOGIE CREW " Ah ra shouted eventhough she is just behind him

" arraso, becareful ok. " Top oppa said

" arraso " Ah ra said. She give her oppa a kiss on the cheek and a back hug. 

" you ok ? '' Top stand and hug Ah ra.

'' im fine, i just need a hug " Ah ra said 

'' you sure, you dont want to tell the boys ? '' Top said and Ah ra nodded.

" arraso " Top said while he kiss her head.

" annyong oppa " Ah ra said and walk out from her mansion.

Ah ra use her skateboard since she want to have a fresh air.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

When she arrive Boogie crew stadium, she went up and now she infront of the door but she heard lot of noise.

she open slowly to take peek and saw all the boogie crew crowded around. Layla turn and saw Ah ra, she run to her with a big smile. Ah ra know there is a good news by seeing her friend smiling brightly

" So....? " Ah ra said while waiting for Layla to cool down from excitement 

" you remember i told you that someone professional will come here ?" Layla asked while Ah ra think

" nope, not even a clue " Ah ra said and Layla facepalm herself

" i forgot to tell you " Layla said Ah ra just chuckle and pat Layla shoulder.

" anyway, he is here !! you got to meet him" Layla said and pull Ah ra with her.

" move you guys, let the baddass girl see the man " Layla said and everyone move aside while chuckled.

Ah ra also chuckled at Layla but when she saw the person standing infront of her, she change her face to poker.

annyeonghaseyo " Jiyong said and bow to her

Ah ra just look at him, Layla elbow her and whisper to her

" greet back " Layla said, Ah ra sigh and bow back 

annyeonghaseyo " she said 

" ok guys, Jiyong will teach you new dance. " Cheng wu said 

" neh ~ " everyone said and do their stratching. When they done stratching, Janzen start the song 

Jiyong start to teach them. While teaching them, Jiyong keep stealing glance at Ah ra from the mirror. Ah ra caught him looking at her, Jiyong quickly look at the mirror and continue teaching them.

After 3 hours, they are now resting. Jiyong stand and everyone look at him

" ok now i want to see you guys dance, first Ah ra, Layla and XY then the rest follow them " Jiyong said 

everyone get ready, while Ah ra getting ready she caught Jiyong looking at her again. She ignored his stare and get ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3y17D_K9Zw

" wow, you guys just learn and you guys remember that fast. Great job guys and good luck for the dance compertition next month" Jiyong said and everyone applause while thanking him.

" ok guys, we are done for today, tomorrow me and Ah ra will teach you guys our choreo. Ah ra you remember everything ? " Cheng wu said and Ah ra nodded.

" alright than, see you guys tomorrow " Cheng wu said. Slowly everyone left only Ah ra and Jiyong in the studio.

Ah ra quickly packed her things when Jiyong stand behind her.

" we need to talk " he said while she just sigh

" not again " she said to herself and ignored him.

Jiyong hold her shoulder and turn her around to face him.

when Ah ra turn, she slapped him. Jiyong was really shocked

" dont you ing dare touch me " she said and continue packing her things.

" ok im sorry but i want to know why are you being cold to us and i will stop disturbing you if you answer me " Jiyong said 

Ah ra stop packing and sigh again.

" im being cold to you guys because i start to realise that we are causing too much trouble and everytime we have trouble you guys have to settle for us. I start to feel weak and i hate it, i want to protect the one i love by my own, i dont want people to protect me. So that is why i start to be cold to you guys " Ah ra said half true and half lie. 

She hold her tears because she doesnt want to let Jiyong see.

" when you girls in trouble, we guys always there for you girls because you are our friends. We always help one another, cant you just accept it ? " Jiyong said  still not understanding why Ah ra being cold to them and is making him mad.

" WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I DONT NEED YOU GUYS HELP ! I CAN PROTECT MY GIRLS BY MY OWN AND I CAN SETTLE MY OWN PROBLEM. " Ah ra shouted while facing Jiyong.

" WHY CANT YOU JUST ACCPET IT THAT WE HERE TO PROTECT YOU GIRLS, IM DOING THIS FOR YOUR BROTHER CAUSE HE ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT YOU " Jiyong shouted back and Ah ra was kinda shocked since she never see Jiyong this mad before.

" im just wasting my breath talking to you, just go back to Hyuna, you guys are perfect for each other. She like you anyway " Ah ra said while taking her bag and her Skateboard, she walk pass Jiyong but he hold her wrist.

" what make you think i like Hyuna " Jiyong said slowly while gritted his teeth.

" isnt she the one you like ?, dont make her wait and you will be happy with her, please forget about me being your bestfriends cause we never be " Ah ra said pull her hand away from Jiyong and quickly ran out leaving Jiyong alone in the studio.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

when Ah ra was outside the building, she wiped her tears since it keep on falling.

" stupid tears, stop coming out. I should be happy now " she said 

she turn to the building and look at the door " im letting you go Jiyongie, im setting you free, i will forget i have a crush on you. I will forget i have feeling for you " she said and went home with her skateboard. 

Ah ra reach home, she walk to the kitchen to grab her vitamin water. She walk without realising the girls and Top looking at her while eating.

" unnie, did you cry ? " Lime said when she saw her unnie tears

Ah ra wipe her tears quickly and try to be strong. She turn around and smile at them.

" ani~ " she said while taking her vitamin water

" are you sure ? " Rara said. Ah ra nodded.

" ill be in my room, im not gonna eat since im not hungry " she said and went up without waiting for any of their replies.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong is now at his room, looking lost and remembering what Ah ra said to him.

isnt she the one you like ?, dont make her wait and you will be happy with her, please forget about me being your bestfriends cause we never be  "

he start to trash things inside his room while he scream with anger

when he start to feel exhausted, he lay on his messy bed while panting.

" if you want me to forget about you, i will " he said and feel asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

" oppa you think she gonna be alright ? " Seorin said while Top shrugged his shoulder .

" let her be alone first, she need some space. " Top said and they all continue eating while Lime play with her food.

" baby Lime, are you alright ? " Top said noticing her not eating.

" i dont feel like eating. I'll be in my room too. " Lime said.

she went up, she look at unnie room for awhile than she walk to her room.She lay down on her bed and her tears start to fall.

" i miss you Byunghyun oppa. I miss you badly " she said. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah ra was standing infront of her dongseng room, she want to ask her if she want to have ice cream with her when she heard her dongseng cry. 

" im sorry but you have to understand if you want him to live, we have to be far away from them " she said to her dongseng door eventhough she know her dongseng cant hear her.

she walk to her room and sigh. Putting her arm on her head while looking at the ceiling, suddenly she remember the good time she have with Big bang, Teen top and expecially with Jiyong. She like to be near him because she feel safe when she around him.Ah ra chuckle remembering their funny time together. She wipe her tears and sigh.

" i start to have feeling for you eversince you help me to be my fake boyfriend but Im too afraid to tell you and im afraid you will reject my feeling. Now, im trying my best to forget you, i hope you have great time with your true love " Ah ra said while looking at the ceiling.

" im making the right choice right ? " she asked herself

______________________________________________________________________________________________

do she really make the right choice ? will she regret for it ? i feel so sorry for the couples. I hope they will be together sooner before its too late..........

Do comment and subscribe it alright ^^ 

annyong~ ppyong~