Chapter 8

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
~ Next day ~
 
" Girls wake up ! is time for school, you dont want to be late dont you? "Top oppa shout at A.H door. 
 
" Shut up oppa, lets us sleep ! " Ra ra whine. 
 
" You guys better wake up before i throw cold water at you ! " Top said while the girls still whined except A.H since she already woke up before top.
 
" finally i can use this for something " She smirk, take her horn and pressed it while she close one of her ear. 
 
The three girls shouted and glare at AH.
 
" unnie do you really have to use that ? " Lime grumble.
 
" wake up ! " Top shouted when he open the door and splash cold water at the girls. A.H lean on the door while chuckle with Top.
 
" We already wake when unnie use her horn ! now we are wet and IS ING COLD !! " Ra ra said.
 
" you guys are so mean ! like brother like sister ! u guys are the same ! EVIL !! Seo rin said, Ra ra and Lime nodded with agree.
 
Top stand beside A.H and put his hand over her shoulder. A.H and Top smile brightly and high five each other. " now get you up before you get another torture from us. " A.H said while walking out the room.  Top wave at the girls and close the door.
 
"aish, tell me again why we are close with thoese two devil ? " Seo rin said while cleaning the bed. 
 
" cause they help us alot " Ra ra said.
 
After they finish changing their clothes, they went down and saw this 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 " it look yummy, i didnt know unnie can cook " Lime said while sitting down and eat her breakfast. A.H just smile and eat her breakfast too.
 
" princess you should cook like this more often !'' Top said while eating like a pig.
 
" aish, and see you eating like that, i dont think so " Seo rin said while Ra ra chuckle.
 
" what does that suppose to mean huh !? " Top said, look at Seo rin firecely and point at her using his folks that have sausage on it .
 
" ohh nothing~ " Seo rin wink at Top and continue eating. 
 
" okok i will cook for you guys dinner, so today no one going out arraso !" A.H said after she finsh her food and wash it.
 
" unnie you not gonna meet Boogie crew ? " Lime said while giving her plate to A.H to wash.
 
" neh, they told me to rest for today since they heard about me having a fight last night." A.H said.
 
" can i bring my friends since you gonna cook dinner ?" Top said while handing his plate to A.H
 
" why you want to bring your friend and who ? " Ra ra said while leaning on the counter while Lime sit on the counter and drink her orange juice. 
 
" cause we need to discuss about something and is Big bang and Teen top." Top said.
 
" seriously ?!? " Seo rin said with annoyed. Top nodded and smile.
 
" araso, so you meet them before going home ? " A.H said and Top nodded again.
 
" ok than the girls and i will go to grocery to buy things to cook. " A.H said and lean on the sink. 
 
" ok than is settle, kaja ! " Top said. They went to garage and drove off.
 
 
 
( AT SCHOOL )
 
When they park their car, they saw Big bang and Teen top leaning on their car. 
 
Top went out from his car and do his handshake with the guys while the girls came out and walk past the boys.
 
" Lime !! " Ricky said and Lime smile at him. The girls stop and went to the boys.
 
" hey how is your left cheek ? is it still pain ? '' Ricky said while looking at  Lime cheek.
 
L.Joe saw and he suddenly feel jealousy.
 
" neh, im alright and it doesnt hurt anymore " Lime smile brightly.
 
" good to hear that " Ricky said with a smile.
 
Lime and Ricky chat while the girls lean on Teen top car to wait for Lime.
 
" hey cutie " Niel said to Seo rin.
 
" what do you want ? " Seo rin said while playing her phone.
 
" wow fierce, i like, it make you look even cuter " Niel said 
 
Seo rin stop playing with her phone and look at Niel. Ra ra chuckle while A.H smirk cause they knew what Seo rin do whenever guys try to flirt with her.
 
She walk to him and smile at him. Suddenly Niel shouted. Everyone look at him while he bend down cause Seo rin kick his ball. She bend to his level and whisper to him " what do you think now ? do i still look cute when i kick your ball. " 
 
Niel didnt reply cause it hurts alot. Seo rin smirk and stand, went to Ra ra and high five with the girls. Lime went to Niel and apolagise to him. " minaeh Niel about my unnie." 
 
" ani, is nothing " Niel smile weakly to Lime.
 
" baby Seo, why did you kick him ? " Top said while facing Seo rin. She shrugged her shoulder and than she smirk.
 
" OPPA !! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU !! " a girl shouted.
 
The girls look to their left and frown cause they saw 4 minute. One of them run to him and cheek him. That person is Ji yoon. 
 
" get away from him , is nothing ! dont pretend to care about him. " C.A.P said to Ji yoon.
 
" oppa why are you being mean to us now and why are you guys hanging out with the s. " Hyuna said while looking at Teen Top and Big bang than look at S.A.F.G.
 
" you call us a again and you will be in hospital coma " A.H said while looking back at Hyuna
 
Hyuna cough " yah im not scared of you ok ! oppa you see she try to treatening me. " Hyuna said to Gd. 
 
" well good than so i can have peace and quite day without looking at you and your ugly friend face." Gd said while A.H smirk.
 
" oppa how dare you! how dare you guys said that to us. One day you will regreat ! " Hyuna said and face A.H
 
" Dont forget about the battle, i hope you will break your face when you dance ! " 
 
" that does it, i cant take it anymore ! " Ra ra said and punch Hyuna face and she fell. 
 
" baby Ra stop it ! " Top said while holding Ra ra hands, Hyuna starts crying. 
 
" How dare you punch the queen " Ga yoon say while Ji hyun, Ji yoon and Sohyun help Hyuna up.
 
" and how dare you call my little sister and her friends a ! " top shouted at them.
 
the girls keep quite, Hyuna glared at A.H while A.H still have her smirk on and she folded her hand.
 
" you will pay for this ! Let's go girl, we just wasting our time talking to them " Hyuna said and they walk away.
 
"lets go to class before i lose my patient." A.H said to the girls and Teen top and Big bang.
 
They all nodded and went to their locker to take their things and went to class.
 
=======================================O=================================================
 
4 minute is such a ! i feel sorry for Big bang and Teen top, they have annoying fans
 
again we mean no harm to any 4 minute fans. Just a story