Chapter 25

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
( Author POV)
 
Ah ra wake up early cause she need to cook for them. While she was cooking, she heard the door bell. She turn off the stove and open the door.
 
" hey why are you here in the morning ? " Ah ra said when she saw Ljoe standing infront of the door.
 
" i want to wake Lime up if that ok with you " Ljoe said and Ah ra nodded
 
" you want to eat with us after you wake your sleeping beauty ? " Ah ra said when she continue cooking 
 
" sure " L joe said and went up to Lime's room.
 
He open slowly and saw his jagiya sleeping peacefully. He walk to her bed quietly not to wake her up. He cant believe that this cute innocent girl is his now, he smile like a retarded and wake her up slowly
 
" jagi wake up is time for school " 
 
" 5 more minute unnie " Lime mumble
 
" im not your unnie but your jagiya " Ljoe said while shower her with kisses.
 
Lime slowly open her eyes and smile when she saw her boyfriend.
 
" morning beautiful " Ljoe said 
 
" morning oppa " Lime said
 
" go bath, later your unnie think something wrong" Ljoe said and give her another peck. 
 
Lime bath while Ljoe went down eat with the others. After Lime went down to joining with them, all of them went to school but Lime go with Ljoe since they are dating.
 
( AH POV) 
 
after we reach school, we went to our lockers. The girls went to class while im still at my locker. While looking for something, someone knock on my locker. I thought it was Jiyong when i close it, i saw the jerk.
 
'' what do you want ?" i said with annoyed 
 
" nice to meet you too " Alen said while i still ignore him
 
'' cant you see im busy here, go somewhere else " i said
 
" come on dont be mean " he said when he felt someone tap his shoulder.
 
" what are you doing? " Jiyong said.
 
" nothing,im just asking her if she can show me the school since im new " Alen say nervously.
 
" can you ask someone else cause she is busy with me " Jiyong said.
 
" umm, is ok i will look around myself " Alen said and walk away.
 
I look behind Jiyong. All his fangirls behind him, i look at him and raise my brow.
 
" what ? " Jiyong said while i just shrugged my shoulder and walk to class, Jiyong follow behind me while his fangirls follow behing us.
 
" hey no good morning ? " Jiyong said to me while we still walking to our class.
 
I keep quite all the way and i dont even know why. I think im annoyed by his fangirls follow us but why should i ? Jiyong stop infront of me and i look at him. 
 
" hey what's wrong ? " Jiyong said and i shake my head. I walk past him but he hold my arm.
 
" if you not gonna talk or tell me why, i will annoyed you all the way " he said 
 
i sigh and look at him. He look at me with worry writen in his face. 
 
" if i tell you promise you wont laugh ok " i said and held out my pinky
 
" promise " he said and we do our pinky swear.
 
" im annoyed with your fangirls. " i said and Jiyong chuckle
 
i should have know, so i walk away from him but suddenly i stop cause Jiyong back hug me and all the fangirls scream like mad. 
 
" is my babe jealous " he said while still back hug me.
 
I start to smile but quickly change to pokerface. I turn but i look behind him and saw his fangirls looking at us. I smirk at them and look at my idiot bestie. 
 
" ohh please why should i be jealous ?" I said pretend to be angry. 
 
" yeah sure right " he said while looking at me teasingly. 
 
" okok i am jealous, you happy now " i said and stomp off but he pull me
 
" yes im happy, let's go i think they waiting for us and i dont want to hear our teacher nagging. " he pull me and we ignore his fangirls.  
 
We walk to our class and ignore the teasing face from our friend. Just in time, the teacher came in and begin the lesson while we do our normal thing.
 
" Ok class we have a new student, come in " our teacher said
 
The class start to whisper to each other. I heard Seorin and Rara also said something to Big bang which i heard it clearly since im not asleep.
 
" why the ing hell must he in our class ?" Seorin said
 
" yeah, did he choose this class cause AH ? " Rara said
 
" if that jerk hurt her again, im gonna kill him" oppa said
 
i wake up and look at the front. The hell seriously why must that be in the same class as us !
 
" annyong, im Alen and hope we can get to know each other " he said while smiling.
 
" ok than pick a seat and lets continue from where we stop last week " our teacher said and he went to sit at the back and he look at me. 
 
" unnie you alright right ? " Rara said while the boys turn facing me. I nodded and went back sleeping while Rara my hair.
 
i sleep till the break time. When everyone was outside except for the girls, me and boys. Rara and Seorin was trying to wake me up but i was too tired to bother till Jiyong whisper something to my ear.
 
" babe if you dont wake up, im gonna kiss you " he said and i quickly open my eyes and stand up. 
 
" IM AWAKE " i shouted but they were laughing at me and i glare at Jiyong. Good thing nobody in the class except us.
 
" KWON JIYONG " i shouted and chase him outside the class
 
" babe you run to slow " he said and i was so angry i run as fast as i could. When i was near to him, i pull his collar. Jiyong stop cause he was choke.
 
" apolagise or i wont let go " i said 
 
" okok, im sorry im sorry now please let go " he said and i let go.
 
" good boy " i said and pat his head.
 
" yah, im not a dog ok " he said and we chuckle.
 
" look like you guys are too comfortable with each other " Seorin said when they walk to us 
 
we shrugged our shoulder and start to walk while Jiyong put his hand around my shoulder.
 
We chat till we reach to the cafeteria but it was noisy. I felt curios and walk quickly till i saw the trouble.
 
==========================================O==============================================
i smell trouble........ What do you think happen in the cafeteria ? next chapter will be L.joe and Lime. Hope you guys enjoy and please comment neh~?
 
Annyong~ Ppyong~