Chapter 26

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
(Lime Pov) 
 
After breakfast with unnie and oppa. Ljoe oppa decided to bring me to school and announce im his girlfriend,we went out the door and we saw his motorcycle outside.
 
"NO WAY IM RIDING THAT!! IM WEARING A SKIRT FOR GOD SAKE!" I whined and stomp my feet.
 
"Come on jagiya.. You're so cute when you're angry" he pinched my cheeks.
 
" Aishh oppa!! It hurts!!" I pouted." You dont want to be late for school dont you ?? " ljoe oppa smirked and lift me up his seat.
 
"Ahh yah! " i hit his shoulder.
 
"Here wear a helmet" ljoe oppa help me put on my helmet and tighten it .
 
" Hold on tight my jagi" Ljoe said and drove off. I hug his waist tighter and put my head on his back. 
 
 
(Reach school) 
 
"We've reached" ljoe oppa said.
 
"Aish!! I hate your moterbike!! I said and kick his bike.
 
" Hey hey hey dont say that to my baby you'll hurt it feeling" ljoe oppa said.
 
" ohhh ~~ so this bike is ur baby?? Arraso hhhmmmm!!!!!" I said and stomped away.
 
" lime babe!! Dont leave me !! " ljoe oppa said and chase after me. 
 
 
 
 
(4 minute pov) 
 
"Omg BIG NEWS GIRLS!!! I heard the lime is dating ljoe oppa"
 
Gayoon said. "What??! No he is my  oppa!! That !! " Sohyun said  and slam her table.
 
"Oh look some couple are playing catch me" Hyuna said pointing to the school garden where you and ljoe ran to.
 
" !! Im gonna get her for this !! " Sohyun said and get up from her sit leaving the classroom follwed by her friends.
 
Their planning something and is up to no good
 
(Lime pov) 
 
"ahhh oppa!! Stop chasing me !!" I screamed at him.
 
"Dont run away from me my dear you're mine !!" Oppa said and caught me.
 
" damn !! My short legs !!! I can't run fast! " I pouted and hit his arm.
 
"Yah come on  let's sit there's still 15 min before lesson starts. " he said and pull me to the bench near a fountain.
 
" oppa your sweating" i said and took out a tissue to wipe his face.
 
" babe dont call me ljoe oppa anymore. I prefer if u call me byunghun oppa.
 
" He said. "Neh arraso BYUNGHUN OPPA!!" I said and smile at him.
 
"Rinrin let's take a pic and put it as our wallpaper of our phone!!" He said and took out his phone .
 
we started doin goofy face and laugh at ourselves the last pic is when byunghun oppa he kiss my cheek.
 
" done ~ you better set it as your lock screen to show people your LJOE'S GIRL!! " he said and shouted the last part.
 
"Y-yah oppa !! Lets go to class now " i said and  try to walk away.
"No no no ! Dont you dare walk away without me you little girl" he said and hold my hand . Im blushing like mad cause of his sweet words !! My god >< help me !! Im dying!!
 
" come on lets go and show people you're mine now " he said and winked at me before he kiss my cheek.
 
" Yah we are still in school behave please !! " I scolded him while walking i notice there are 5 girls walking in our direction and is non other than 4 MINUTE !!
 
" oppa the girls if they find out they are killing me " i said a little scared and hug his arm.
 
" dont worry oppa is here for you i wont let them even touch you." Oppa said and give a reassuring smile. 
 
"Oppa !! " Sohyun shouted. Ouch her voice is like WTF ?!?! I bet u put a glass infront of her, it will BREAK! 
 
"Hey !! Dont call me oppa from that mouth of urs and your voice is scaring my baby and i dont want her ears to bleed cause of you !" Byunghun oppa said and cover my ears. 
 
"Oppa why are you dating her??!! Im hot and pretty im rich i have everything !! " Sohyun whined and stomped her feet.
 
"errhh please!! You're voice is damn irritating just shut it !! She have ALOT of things inside of her that YOU dont have" byunghun oppa said and pull my hand. 
 
 
 
"Park Rin Rin you're gonna pay for taking MY oppa away from me ! " Sohyun said and smirked. After the little incident me and byunghun oppa went to our class. 
 
 
 
The lesson is damn ing boring man, i took out my phone and started a group chat among us (Big bang, TeenTop and SAFG) 
 
 
 
Lime: Im bored :( 
 
Ljoe: Babe im just beside you ~ talk to me :( 
 
Ricky: No!! limee!! talk to me !! 
 
Seungri: You guys should be paying attention -.-''
 
Lime: Aish oppa !! Stop being a goody two shoes!
 
Seorin: Lime you should really pay attention instead of texting ~
 
Lime: Unnie !!! ~ i hate chu !! :(
 
TOP : Don't worry we are also bored lets talk ;)
 
AH: YAH!! im tryin to sleep ! but nvm since my dongseangie is bored i will entertain her 
 
ChunJi: Hey ~~ 
 
CAP: I hate math!! 
 
Lime: HEy oppa ^^CAP oppa yes i totally agree math !!
 
Rara: Come on math is fun!!
 
Ricky: Yeah !! im a math genius !!  
 
Lime: Ricky you're not!! still remember?? last time?  let's recite multiplication tables ~ you said this:
 
ChangJo: 3x8 ?? 
 
Ljoe: 10!!! 
 
AH: OMG !! 
 
Daesung: Ricky !!???  Is it true?? hahahahahaha
 
GD : Lol!!
 
Lime: Hahaha !! 
 
Ricky: Yah !! that was cause i was nervous !!
 
CAP: People give you hard one you give 2x2 -.- is damn easy !! who attack by 2x2??!!!
 
Rara: LOL!! Ricky ah!! 
 
Ljoe: My stomach is hurting !! i can't stop laughing !!
 
Lime: YAh !! the teacher is looking at us shut it !! 
 
Ricky: NO i thought the easier it gets ,the more difficult it is 
 
AH: However easy it is what 2x2 ?
 
Ricky: argghh!! Im goin crazy!! 
 
Lime : LEts play shall we?? 
 
Ricky: FINE !! 
 
Lime: Rara unnie !!~
 
Rara:  okay 
 
GD: Ready ! Start !! 
 
Rara: 7x8?
 
Ricky : 56 , 8x6 ??
 
Rara: ...
 
GD: Ricky wins!! 
 
AH: Dang it !! 
 
Lime: OMO ljoe !! keeps laughing and teacher is looking our way damn it oppa !!  gtg bye !! 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah oppa stop laughing !! " I hit ljoe's arm. " Okay okay chill." He said and finally he calmed down after a few minutes 
ricky shouted "im  a math genius"
 
Ljoe oppa cant stand it and laugh his off, "Aish !! mianhe seongsanim his crazy today" i bowed to the teacher infront and sat back down 
 
*Riinnnnggg* its lunch time 
 
"im goin to the washroom to washen up i think i really am crazy~ you go ahead 1st " Oppa said and went to the bathroom. 
 
I walked in the cafeteria and sat down at our usaul table, i was waiting for unnie and the others when the queenkas came over. I ignored them when they called me i stood up wanting to get away but that Sohyun girl she's quite strong and pushed me down making me fall on my . 
 
 
 
Sohyun: Don't you dare ignore me when im talkin to you 
 
Suddenly fangirls were shouting "hit her!!" "She steal our oppa" " " "" !! 
 
Hyuna: See? Everyone hates you ! 
 
Gayoon: Just stay away from OUR oppa and you'll be fine ~ 
 
Jiyeon: If not ~ You'll end us like this 
 
The girls started bashing me up and everything slap me some even throw their food at me, where is oppa and unnie when i need them ??!! 
 
 
 
"YAH!! leave my dongsaengie alone !! " I recongnise the voice is AH unnie. Thank GOD. TOP oppa came over and asked me whether im alright while Unnie and the big bang members are settling with 4 minute.
 
"Top oppa  i thought i will be dead " I sobbed in his shoulder. 
 
"YAH! why did you bashed MY lime till like that ??!!! " AH unnie shouted. As i said NO ONE no one touch her loved one if not well you will find out NOW. 
 
 
 
AH unnie went over and slap beat punch kick the 4 minute girls once she start no one can stop her till the person is either unconsicous or DEAD. GD oppa went over and stop her from getting into the punch and pull her away. 
 
"Enough AH ! your dongsaeng she needs you don't waste your time on this es " GD oppa said to her and she walked up to me.
 
"gwenchana?? " unnie asked me while i gave her a nod.
 
" Where is TEENTOP ???!?! " Unnie just realised that Ljoe oppa is not with me and TEENTOP is nowhere in sight.
 
"Molla unnie gwenchana, i bet you guys are hungry let's go eat." I said and tried to stand but i fall lucky for me TOP oppa is behind me.
 
" NO missy you sit here i'll get you your food" Unnie "nag" at me.
 
"Why are you girls still here SCRAM OFF!! " AH unnie said when the fangirls are still sending me death glares. 
 
 
 
TOP oppa and the other 2 unnie help me up and sat me down at the table, few minutes later TEENTOP barged into the cafeteria and ran to our table
 
"Baby !! Are you Okay??!?!?! " Ljoe oppa asked all enxious and checked my arm and legs and saw some bruises.
 
"Oppa gwenchana where have you been??" I asked him curious.
 
" ahh me and teentop was dicusssing over something when i went to the bathroom, i bumped into them." He explained everything to me . 
 
"YAH!! Scram off !! " AH unnie scolded ljoe oppa.
 
"Unnie " i look at her with a please-just-give-him-a-break- look . Which made unnie more angry.
 
" where were you when my dongsaeng was being beaten up?!" Unnie shouted at him while pointing at him and me .
 
"I- i was-" ljoe oppa felt sorry and looked down. 
 
"Unnie ! " i gave my unnie a sit-down-now-and-eat look! .
 
" tsk fine and stop giving me looks! " unnie said and went to sit in between GD and Top oppa.
 
"Oppa ~ gwenchana? Dont care about what my unnie said she's a little while you know~ come on oppa lets eat, teentop oppa is okay im fine go eat now i bet ricky is hungry ! "  I said and pull ljoe oppa down to sit with me.
 
"Unnie took to much for me, eat with me nae??" I told ljoe oppa cause i dont really want to eat anything right now.
 
"babe ahh" ljoe oppa said and shoved a piece of meat into my mouth.
 
"Oppa u know i can eat by myself?? " i told him while he cut the meat.
 
"I know babe but i want to feed you , you look like a baby when u eat " ljoe oppa said and put another piece into my mouth.
 
" yah oppa give me the plate let me feed you ." I said and without waiting for his answer i took the plate from him and forcefully shoved quite a few meat and rice into his mouth, he started to cough amd i quickly took the water for him, he drank it
 
"yah park rin rin !! You want ur oppa to die early??!!" He scolded me
 
" hehe mian i just want to feed you." I pouted and look down.
 
"Hey im kidding~ oh! Here i bought lollipop this morning when i went pass a convience shop ." Oppa said and pass it to me.
 
"Now now be a good girl " 
 
 
*riiinnnggg * 
 
"bye unnie bye oppa see ya later at after school ! " i said and started to pull out the wrapper and pop the lollipop into my mouth eating like a 3 year old kid hopping around while  byunghun oppa is beside me with his hand around my sholder.
 
"Aww my baby look so cute!! " Byunghun oppa said and pinch my cheek. I just give him a smile,we went to class and sat down talking nonsense , teacher walked in, start the lesson and blah blah blah ~ 
 
"PARK RIN RIN ! Why are you eating in class?! Throw that lollipop now ! " My teacher scolded me.
 
I turn to byunghun oppa and use my puppy eyes telling him i-dont-wanna-throw-my-lollipop. Byunghun oppa understand and glare at our teacher
 
"you have a problem with it ?" Byunghun oppa shout.
 
" N-no " The teacher said and went back to writing.
 
"Gomowo oppa " i said and peck his cheek.
 
 "Anything for MY girl" he said and went back to do his thing 
 
School ended quite fast and now we are on our way to meet my unnie and oppa. 
 
=======================================================O=====================================
oohhh, they shouldnt make Ah ra mad now they get what they should get. Muahahahahahahaha, Here is Jeorin moment. Hope you guys like it. Arent they cutest couple >< anyway do comment neh~?
Annyong~ Ppyong~