Chapter 29

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
When the girls reach to the club, Lime text Top oppa to accompany them in since AH is still wory about them.
 
When Top oppa come out to fetch them, he was impress with the girls clothes.
 
" wow, today you girls look more beautiful " Top oppa said while they walk in to the VIP room.
 
" so you trying to say that all this time, we are ugly ? " Seorin jokingly said.
 
" n-n-n no, thats not what i meant " Top oppa said when the girls stop walking but folding thier arms to look angry.
 
" kekeke, we just joking oppa " AH said while the girls chuckle and continue walking.
 
When they reach the room, all the boys stop talking and stare at the girls.
 
" Hi oppa ! " Lime cheerfuly said and sit beside Ljoe.
 
" supp " AH cooly say when she sit beside Jiyong while Jiyong still looking at her. 
 
" what ? " AH said when she caught him staring. Jiyong shake his head but continue looking at her.
 
" annyong " Seorin and Rara said with a smile, Seorin sit beside Daesung and Niel while Rara sit beside Seungri and Chun ji.
 
" So let's party shall we " Rara said and everyone nodded.
 
" let's dance !" Chunji said and they all went down except Jiyong, AH, Lime and Ljoe.
 
" becareful girls " AH said with worry while looking at Seorin and Rara walking out wih others.
 
" babe dont worry they old enough to take care themself and Top hyung is with them. "Jiyong said while rubbing her arm to cool her down.
 
" im just worry anything happen to them " AH said while putting her head on Jiyong shoulder.
 
" unnie chill, we here to have fun. Dont worry alot ok " Lime said and the two boys nodded.
 
'' arraso, come on Jiyongie let's dance " AH wink at Jiyong and pull him out leaving Lime and Ljoe alone in the VIP room.
 
" dont do something that i dont allow you " AH warned the two of them before closing the door.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
" you lucky to have someone caring about you " Ljoe said 
 
" yeah i am lucky but sometime she can be over protective expecially towards me " Lime pouted
 
" my jagiya look cute when she pout " Ljoe said while pinching Lime nose.
 
" aish, im here upsetting while you joke arround " Lime said, still pouting and turn around her back facing Ljoe.
 
" arraso, mianhe " Ljoe said while back hug Lime.
 
Lime cant take it but to smile and turn facing Ljoe. She hug him tightly and Ljoe kiss her shoulder.
 
" mianhe, please forgive me " Ljoe said sadly while Lime chuckle.
 
" babo, i was just joking " Lime said
 
" i dont know my jagiya good in acting " Ljoe said and broke the hug and stare at Lime face
 
" of cause i am " Lime proudly said.
 
" of cause she is " Ljoe said and he give her a peck.
 
" oppa im going to the toilet i'll be right back. " Lime said and give him a peck. Ljoe nodded and Lime walk out of the room but she feel like something is not right. She shrugged it off and walk to the toilet without realising someone follow behind her.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 AH and Jiyong been having fun till they are tired and right now they are at the bar drinking while resting but of cause AH only drink mineral water since she doesnt drink alcohol not even asip.
 
" why didnt you use dress " Jiyong said 
 
" i dont look nice in dress " Ah ra said while looking at her drink
 
Jiyong nodded his head and continue drinking.
 
" Jiyong can i ask something " Ah ra said and look at Jiyong 
 
" sure, what is it " Jiyong said
 
" is it true that you are a player untill now " Ah ra said
 
" yes i am but now i have stop " Jiyong said
 
" and why is it ?" Ah ra said putting her arm on the table while her head on her hand.
 
"  because i meet this girl who is different from other girls, she always act like a guy even though she know that she is not strong but still like to help people and end up getting scolding from her brother. I start to feel for that girl but she look me as her bestfriend and i want her to know that i will change just for her " Jiyong said while looking at Ah ra.
 
Ah ra didnt listen to Jiyong since she focus on someone who looking strangely at them. When she notice that Jiyong stop talking, she quickly smile at him and drink her drinks. They continue talking and Ah ra forget about the person.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
someone look at AH and Jiyong from far away. 
 
When Lime went out the toilet, someone cover Lime mouth with a handkerchief.
 
Lime start to feel unconscious and the guy carry her to the black van using the back door.
 
Seorin and Rara was outside cause they want to have fresh air, while they are looking around they saw a strange guy carrying a girl who look like Lime inside the black van. When they realise that the girl is their dongsaeng because of the dress, the van have drove off.
 
" we better tell Ah ra and Top oppa now " Rara said and Seorin nodded. 
 
when they went in, Seorin run to Top oppa while Rara run to Ah ra.
 
" unnie, someone have kidnapped Lime." Rara panickly said.
 
" WHAT ! SERIOUSLY ? HOW DO YOU KNOW " Ah ra said while she stand and start to go up to VIP room. Jiyong and Rara follow her up.
 
When they went in, they saw everyone have gather. Ah ra was so angry that she went to Ljoe and slap him.
 
" YAH, WHERE THE IS MY DONGSAENG, I TOLD YOU TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER !!!!!! AND NOW SHE'S FREAKING KIDNAPPED BY SOME MONKEYS!! " Ah ra shouted while shaking Ljoe.
 
"WHAT?!?!?  i dont know where is she, i only know she said she went to toilet " L joe said  while Jiyong hold Ah ra.
 
Ah ra move away from Jiyong and mess her hair. She sit beside Top oppa who is holding his anger too.
 
" Girls tell us what happen since you saw her " CAP said.
 
" we only saw a guy carry her to black van and drove off before we realise that is Lime " Seorin said.
 
Ah ra shouted, she badly want to throw things and beat people up especially Ljoe for being careless. She cant do a thing since Top oppa is hugging her tightly while Rara her back since it always cool her down.
 
" Mianhe AH, i didnt meant it. Please dont hate me, i love Lime. " Ljoe keep on apolagising to Ah ra. 
 
When Ah ra didnt reply him, he went infront of her and he kneel down  infront her and continue apolagising. Everyone was shocked even Ah ra. She quickly pull Ljoe up but he didnt move.
 
"YAH! stand up " Ah ra said still pulling Ljoe up 
 
" please forgive me, please " Ljoe keep on saying
 
" i forgive you, now stand " Ah ra said and Ljoe stand
 
" is not your fault so dont worry. " Ah ra said and Ljoe nodded.
 
Everyone sit down to think when suddenly Ah ra receivce a call from unknown number.
 
when she answer it, she was angry and shock in the same time.
 
 
 
Hyuna : annyong, i think you know who am i right ?
 
AH : WHAT THE DO YOU WANT, YOU , YOU BETTER DONT DO ANYTHING TO MY DONGSENG OR YOU WILL REGRET IT
 
Hyuna : my man wont do anything to her but i want something from you and your girls
 
AH : WHAT THE DO YOU WANT.
 
Hyuna : i want you guys to leave Big bang and Teen top, dont bother them.
 
AH : WHAT ! HELL NO ! 
 
Hyuna : too bad than, say goodbye to your dongseng than.
 
AH : ok ok ok ( sigh ) we will do it 
 
Hyuna : good than, you girls have to come to the abandon building. We'll waiting for you. Dont tell the boys and you have to break up with them now. Meet us at 12 mignight. Annyong. * hang up*
 
 
 
After Ah ra finish talking, she sigh and stand up. 
 
" girls let's go home " Ah ra said like nothing happen.
 
" yah ! what about Lime " Seorin said
 
" just forget about it " Ah ra said.
 
" WHAT ! how can you said like that when is our dongseng is in trouble. " Rara said
 
" I SAID GO HOME, SO GO HOME DONT MAKE ME FORCE YOU GUYS ARRASO " Ah ra shouted.
 
Everyone was shocked and the girls went out. Before Ah ra walk out the room, Jiyong stop her.
 
" what is wrong with you, why arent you saving your dongseng. " Jiyong angrily said to Ah ra
 
Ah ra sigh " is none of your business and i think we should stop meeting eavh other. " Ah ra said while her back facing Jiyong.
 
" what ! why ? " Jiyong said with shock
 
" i actually dont like hanging out with you and the guys. So i hope you understand, so from today onwards we are strangers " Ah ra lie
 
" and before i forget, Ljoe please dont meet Lime anymore. She hates you and she felt disgusted when she go near you. So dont even try to talk to her in school. I hope you guys understand " Ah ra lie again.
 
" oppa let's go home " Ah ra said to Top oppa and she quickly walk away. When she reach to the carpark with the girls and her oppa. They walk to their car till they reach home.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________
 
the boys was completely shock with Ah ra words. Ljoe was frozen while Jiyong start to laugh like a mad person.
 
" hyung...'' Seungri said while tapping on Jiyon shoulder.
 
" she joking right " Jiyong said and start to laugh like crazy again.
 
" i dont think she is " Taeyang said
 
Jiyong start to shout and trash the place up. L joe just froze there and he believe every word Ah ra said.
 
slowly Ljoe tears and Jiyong tears start to fall.
 
" i think we better bring them home "Chun ji whisper to them and they all nodded
 
" hyung i think is time for you to go home neh~ " Seungri said to jiyong
 
" let's go Ljoe, i think you are tired for today " CAP said and Ljoe nodded following Teen top out.
 
Big bang having a hard time stoping Jiyong trashing the place up.
 
" Kwon Jiyong , you better stop it before i punch you" Taeyang said but Jiyong is too stubborn to listen. Taeyang have no choice but to make him faint.
 
" Daesung, Seungri hold Jiyong tightly " Taeyang said and the two guys quickly hold Jiyong.
 
" let go of me, Ah ra is joking right. SHE JUST ING JOKING RIGHT " Jiyong shouted while trying his best to escape from Daesung and Seungri.
 
" mianhe Jiyong but i have to make you asleep " Taeyang said and he hit the back of Jiyong head.
 
When Jiyong finally collapse, Taeyang carry him to his car and drove him home.
 
When they reach to Jiyong house, Taeyang put him on his bed and sigh before going home.
 
==================================================O==========================================
Supp guys, here another chapter. I feel so sorry for Jiyong and L joe. I hope Lime will be alright. Aish, why must Ah ra hurt Jiyong and L joe just cause that told her to. Stay tune for next chapter and do comment neh~?
Annyong~ ppyong~