Chapter 40

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls

2 years

2 years have past and now all of them have start working. Big bang and Teen top are now a popular band around the world while Rara and Seorin represent basketball girls but at nigth all of them always meet up and do their always routine, Fight. Even though is been two years, all of them havent really accept their friends death expecially the three guys. 

Right now Top is at California where his real home are. He took three weeks break because he havent really focus since is the day his two princess left this world. When he reach his home, he slowly walk to the front door. He turn and look around while smiling sadly remembering the past, he and Ah ra was little before they know Rara, Seorin and Lime.

( Ah ra conversation in pink, Top conversation in purple )

" oppa close your eyes and i hide " little Ah ra said.

Top nodded and start counting while she tried to hide. 

" hmm, where should i hide ? " Ah ra ask herself while looking around.

She saw the big tree where she start having the idea.

" 9, 10, ready or not here i come " Top said

he walk around the big garden and he passed by the big tree where Ah ra hiding by siting on the trunk. Ah ra giggled when suddenly she heard a cracked. She looked behind her and noticed the tree trunk was gonna break. As soon she moved, the tree trunk really break and she fall screaming 

" OOPPAA !!! "

Top turn and ran as fast  as he can but he was too late. Ah ra laugh while rubbing her head. Top stand infront of her looking angrily.

" Yah ! princess, why are you still laughing when you are injured. See your knee are bleeding. Come on let's go home and treat that knee of yours. " Top said

Ah ra just look at him after a few second, she start laughing again. Top just look at her weirdly. 

" why are you laughing ? " Top cant help but to asked.

Ah ra patted the spaced beisde her. Top walk and sit while patting his lap telling her to put her left leg there.

" oppa, i laugh because is funny when you are over worried about me, you should have see your face " Ah ra said while Top stop looking at her knee.

" princess, you always make me worry. I cant help it but to protect you and i will never stop, I hope when you marry, your husband will take good care of you or i will kick his " Top said with his serious face. 

Ah ra just smile and nodded.

" let's go and treat your knee neh~ ? " he said 

standing up and offer his hand to Ah ra. She hold his hand and he pull her up, they slowly walk back home while pushing each other playfully.

 

Top cant stop but to continue crying while standing in front of the big tree.

" princess, you always make me worry and now that you are gone, i can stop worry about you right ? " he said to himself while chuckling.

he walk back to the front door and unlock it when he open it, he smell something nice. He slowly smile as he continue smelling 

it smell like my favourite food that princess love to cook for me " he said while slowly walk in.

he want to surprise his grandparent but in return he was the one who is surprise when he heard two of his favourite girls laughing. He quietly listen to the laugh carefully

" The funny part when he jump out of the closet to scared his friend. When he get the reaction he want, he start laughing like a girl " Ah ra said and they both start laughing again. 

Top just look at them without them notice him. 

" unnie, what do you think oppa doing right now ? " Lime ask while looking at her cup

Ah ra turn around look at Lime while sit on top of the counter 

" i dont know dongseng, just hope his not too stress. Is been two years, Do you think he still upset about us when i heard from Rara that he over work again i was so mad. Man if i didnt lie to him, i will seriously- " Ah ra want to continue her sentence 

but she and Lime was too shock when they heard the voice that they havent heard for 2 years.

" you will what ?" Top said leaning on the kitchen door frame while folding his arm and look at them. 

Lime turn and saw Top. Ah ra recover from her shock first and start cursing softly but Top still can hear.

 " why is he here and why the ing hell Rara nor Seorin call us, tsk, they so gonna get it from me " 

Top who have his serious face, walk to Ah ra. When he near enough, Ah ra close her eyes worry to hear Top scolding but Top just pull her and hug her tightly. Ah ra open her eyes and hug him back. Top slowly start crying on his little sister shoulder while she rub his back. 

 " cry all you want oppa, we here for you, we are not going any where anymore " she said softly.

Top nod still crying, Ah ra look at Lime who tears start to fall too, Ah ra stretch one of her arm telling her dongseng to come. Lime stand and run to her arm. Ah ra also start crying but silently. After a few minute, they slowly stop crying, Top who still put his head on her shoulder look up and wipe her tears. 

" why ? " he ask looking at the two girls. 

Lime look at Ah ra. She sigh and move to the living room . They follow her and sit with her while Lime drink her milk.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The day they at the hospital

Seorin and Rara was too shock to move or to walk. Lime was smiling at them while Ah ra busy changing channel.

" hi unnie, too shock to see us ? " Lime said cheerfully like nothing happen.

Ah ra look at them while smirking. When they done recover from shock, Seorin and Rara run to Lime.

" YAH ! YAH ! unnie, this is not fair, im the one who get bully by you guys while Ah ra unnie is chilling on the bed ? " Lime said. 

Seorin who was messing Lime hair stop and hug her dongseng.

" Yah, dont do this prank again about you dieing " Seorin said to Lime and look at Ah ra

Ah ra sadly smile at Seorin, Rara sit beside Ah ra and hug her too. 

" we should tell oppa about this " Rara said but Lime shook her head while Rara look at her 

" why not dongseng ? " Seorin asked smoothing Lime hair.

"is better if Ah ra unnie explain " she said 

so the three girls look at Ah ra, waiting for her answer

" we lie because we dont want you guys to be in danger anymore. I heard that the paramedics went back to the place to bring Hyuna, Super junior and Shinee back here " AH ra said looking serious

" , i forgot to ring our men. " Rara said

" and why is that ? " Ah ra said looking at Rara

" because i was angry and worried about you guys " she said . 

Ah ra sigh and rub back of her neck

" well since the doctor have lied to you guys saying we are dead so i guess Hyuna and her boys will get the news. So me and Lime have too keep quiet till they believe we are really dead. For now please do not tell the boys we still alive " Ah ra said

" ok but than where you guys gonna stay when the doctor allow you guys to leave ? " Seorin ask with her worry tune.

Lime giggle and look at Seorin " we going back to California. We will stay with halmoni and halabeoji. we kinda miss them " Lime said

" yeah we gonna stay there, at least they will believe that we really gone " 

" then how you gonna take your things when the boys are staying over at our house " Rara said 

" since we gonna leave this hospital on Monday morning which you guys go school, we will sneak in and take our things. In a mean time when you at home help us to pack our things for us " Ah ra said

Seorin and Rara nodded their head. They chat till Soerin phone vibrate. She took out her phone, she saw Niel calling her. She signal the girls to keep quiet. When the girls done keeping quiet, she answer the phone while her back face the girls.

" JAGIYA !!! " Niel cutely said 

the girls giggle while Seorin roll her eyes

" yes baby boy ? " she said

" when are you girls coming home, is chaos over here " Niel said

" what happen ?" she said while glance abit at Ah ra.

" G-dragon is making a mess at the guest room, Top locking himself at his room and L.joe keep on shouting Lime name " Niel said sounding like he gonna cry

" arraso, we coming home now " she said 

" neh~ love you MUAH !! " Niel said making a kissing sound

" love you too, MUAH ! " she said and hung up.

" we love you too MMUUUAAHH ! " the three girls imitated her. She look at them while blushing

" YAH ! dont imitate me " she said closing her face with both of her hand

" dont imitate me " the girls said again while laughing when Seorin run to Ah ra bed. They for awhile till all of them got tired.

" ok,ok, let's go home. The boys cant control the three guys at home any longer " Soerin said to Rara

" who, what happen ?" Ah ra asked while holding Seorin arm.

" oppa, your boyfriend and Lime boyfriend " Seorin said sitting at the edge of Ah ra bed

" what happen " Lime asked

" i think they cant accept that both of their girls are gone " Seorin said looking at Lime and Ah ra

" of course, who can accept when their love one leave them " Rara said trying to hold her tears thinking about her parents.

The girls notice her voice and Ah ra the first person to hug her 

" mianhe, we never ment to do this but to keep you guys safe since we havent know if Hyuna and the boys are really dead " she said hugging Rara tightly

Slowly Seorin and Lime join the hug while tears rolling down on their face. Ah ra the first person to stop crying and hugging wiping her three girls tears away.

" you guys better go now, i dont want my house to destroy. I know Jiyong doing right now, he is trashing up one of the guest room. Good thing he didnt not disturb my room or i will kill him myself. " she said

the girls chuckled while wiping away some of their tears. Seorin and Rara hug Lime and Ah ra one last time. When they have gone, Lime look at Ah ra sadly. Ah ra sigh and hug her dongseng.

" everything gonna be ok, dont worry neh~? " Ah ra said

Lime nodded slowly they went to sleep since they still exhausted

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday came and they have discharge from the hospital. Now they are standing out side of their house. their friends went to school, Ah ra recieve a message from Seorin

Me and Rara have pack your things, is inside of your room, Stay safe and see you soon 

they went to Ah ra room and pack the remaining things. When they done,they walk to Top room and lay down on his bed for awhile.

" unnie, im gonna miss oppa since is our first time to leabe him so far away " Lime said hugging Ah ra

Ah ra sigh and hug her dongseng while looking at the ceiling

" let's go now before we change our mind. " she said forcing themself up

Lime sob while going to her own car. Ah ra look at the house one last time and drove off with Lime following behind her car.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" so there, you see, im afraid to face you guys because i was a shame, i was weak to protect Lime i cant even protect myself. Minahe oppa " she said hugging her knee not looking at Top

Top sit beside Ah ra and hug her again with Lime joining them.

'' oppa you are not gonna scold me or shout at us ? " Ah ra ask

" no, im just happy that you two still alive " he said

" ok, stop with the hugging, let's eat before the food get cold " Lime said

" wait, where are halabeoji and halmeoni ?" Top ask,  sitting at their dining table

" well today is their anniversary, so they will be away for i dont know how long " Ah ra said

 

So for the few days they spent time together. Going shopping,go to beach and many more place. One day at the afternoon where they three lazily lying on the couch watching tv when someone bang on their door violently.

" oppa open the door maybe is our neighbour who is drunk again" she said lazily

Top walk to the door when suddenly two people push him down

" Yah, get up, you guys are so heavy  " Top said trying to get up

" OPPA " Seorin and Rara shout not letting him stand. Top sigh and smile at them

" i miss you guys too but please get off me " Top beg

The girls giggle and walk in, Ah ra and Lime turn smiling at the girls. All of them run to each other and hug like a group hug.

" Rara unnie,Seorin unnie, i miss you so much " Lime said happily

The girls stop hugging and quickly sit down on the couch talking in their own world without realising the guys struggling their way to the door with the girls heavy luggage

" girls could you please help us " Niel said struggling to get in with Seorin luggage

but the girls ignore them and continue their chat. When everything have settle, the guys sit down on the couch looking tired. Lime look at them weirdly

"unnie, do they know we are here infront of them ?" Lime ask  quietly

but the everyone heard her, the girls giggle while the guys chuckled

" Lime we know the whole story since the girls told us before we come here. " CAP said while Lime nod her head but she stop and look around. 

" where are GD oppa and L.Joe "  Lime said

"yeah i just realise, where the hell is that busterd, shouldnt he be here " Ah ra said 

before anyone can said anything, they heard a knocked. 

" i guess that is them. You girls go and open the door. I bet they will be shock since they havent know the stroy yet " Top said

" Let's go dongseng " Ah ra said

Lime nod and they went to open the door and saw the two guy who look shock

" hello baby boy " she said looking at her boyfriend

" hello jagiya " Lime cheerfully said

Jiyong and L.joe was too shock but Jiyong recover first

" baby girl is that really you " he said slowly his left hand touch her cheeck

Ah ra smile sweetly at him and slowly both of their tears fall same goes to L.joe and Lime

"OMG ! i miss you jagiya, i miss you so badly. i cant elieve you still alive. I know something isnt right when i cant see your dead body " L.joe said hugging Lime tightly

" why ? " Jiyong said looking at Ah ra angrily. Ah ra hug him but he didnt hug her back. She pull back and wipe her tears when she realise he is angry

Lime pull back from L.joe hug and stand beside her unnie holding her hand telling her to tell them the truth. AH ra sigh and start telling them. When she done, she saw Jiyong closing his eyes while rubbing his forehead. She notice how angry he is, she smile sadly at L.joe, she look at Lime Telling her she want to be alone. Lime nod and drag L.joe inside. So now she is alone with Jiyong but none of them talk.

" great that L.joe understand Lime. I think i must let him cool down first " she said on her mind while looking atJiyong.

she walk past him but she was pull back from Jiyong as he pull her wrist which her back body hit his chest while he back hug her.

" im happy, your here now " he said putting his chin on her shoulder while hugging her tightly

Ah ra turn and hug him back while start crying

" im sorry baby boy. Baby girl really sorry. I never meant to hurt you " she said

" sshh, dont cry anymore. Im sorry that im angry at you. Im just upset " Jiyong said looking at her

using his tumb wiping her tears awayAh ra smile and they both hug again. After all the drama, right now all of them sitting on the living room eating their dinner while watching movie.

Ah ra and Jiyong cant stop making out as they miss each other so much, L.joe and Lime being sweet to each other. Seorin and Niel keep feeding each other, lastly Rara and Seungri cant stop brickering to each other. So they all enjoy their night together till the next day. 

 

 

 

The End 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally im done with this story and once again i want to apolagise that i keep on updating late since im really really busy now adays. Mianhe *bow*

~Annyeong~ppyeong