Chapter 4

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls

( NO POV)

After the incident, we went in and everyone keep quiet.

"man i should have punch her face ! calling people when she and her fcvking friends is the . Sleep with random guy !" Ra ra said while walking to their seat.

"they even fvkin slap our dongseng when she didnt even do anything , Man that , if i saw their face again i will seriously make them suffer." Seo rin said while looking at Lime left cheek.

When the girl seat, Teen top and Big bang came in follow by their fangirls. Teen top seat beside S.A.F.G while Big bang seat infront of the girls. Top saw the girls in a bad mood and saw Lime have a scar on her left cheek, so he started to feel something is wrong.

"girls whats wrong ? baby Lime what happen to your cheek, who slapped you ? tell me i will teach that a lesson ! " Top said while A.H raise her brow.

"That Sohyun just call Lime a which she the one who is a real and her friend Hyuna slap her." Seo rin said while Ra ra nodded.

"that also will having a dance battle with us in 2 week times."A.H said. 

as the girls were telling Top what happen, 4 minute came in and walk to S.A.F.G girls.

"good luck you need it. Just dont embarrassed yourself infront of the school when the days come ok." Hyuna said with a wink while the other girls chuckled.

Before Top can even shout at them, A.H kick an empty chair which is just on her right and everyone was shocked and keep quiet. She stand and smirk at Hyuna

"im the one who suppose to said that to you. You dont even know who you dealing with dont you ? dont worry about us. Me and my girls will take it easy on you guys since i can see that you guys are still noob in dancing." A.H said while looking up and down at Hyuna.

Hyuna feel embarrassed and walk back to her own seat while her friends glared at them.

Lime, Seo rin and Ra ra smile brightly while A.H sit down and still have the smirk on her face while looking at them.

"pff, dont be too confident ok. You will be shocked when you guys see how Hyuna dance." Sohyun said and they went to their seat.

Lime rolled her eyes while Seo rin fake cough. " well the one will be shock will be them. I wont be surprise if i saw them dance y on that day." Ra ra said.

"girls you know what you doing right ?" Top said and the girls nodded their head.

Ricky over heard their conversation and he saw Lime cheek. He feel bad about it.

"Lime~ Lime~ psst~ " Ricky whisper to Lime which she heard him. She turn to her left and smile at him. " what's wrong Ricky?"

"are you alright? sorry i over heard your conversation with your oppa" Ricky said with guilty face.

Lime find it cute and she pinched his cheek. " you are so cute, you know that ?"

Ricky pouted " YAH ! im not cute but handsome "

Lime rolled her eyes. " arraso you cute and handsome. Im alright but it hurts alittle."

"Well, getwellsoon than but me and my hyungs hate them. Even our friend Big bang hate them too." Ricky say

"Oh i thought they are one of your "girlfriends" since they always love to bragged about you guys and them together. They even say you guys sleep with them. " Lime say while Ricky shook his head.

"eew! no fvkin way ! they are so annoying and irritating. I hate Sohyun the most since she love to be near with L.Joe hyung."

"yah! i heard my name with that name. What are guys talking about? Hey what happen to your face? " L.Joe said while looking at Ricky and Lime.

"oh i accidentally slap myself cause im crazy " Lime said sarcastically. Ricky chuckle while L.Joe rolled his eyes

"is one of your fvkin crazy "girlfriend" slapped me cause she bumped me and my unnie scolded her."

"eeeww! dont say they are our "grirlfriend" they are crazy, crazier than you ! well anyway im sorry about just now, i was kinda tired. Hope we can be friend? " L.Joe said with his hand out waiting for Lime to shake it.

Lime raise her brow and ask " is this one of your bet to be kind to me? "

" no what make you think like that ?" L.Joe said.

"well cause at first you were mean to me and now you being nice to me. Isnt that weird ?"

" hey i just want to be friend with you since i find you kind of cute." L.Joe said while looking everywhere except Lime face.

" aish, hyung you dont have to be embarrassed, yah Lime you accept his apology rite? " Ricky look at Lime while Lime smile with nodded. When our teacher mr Yang come in and start teaching the class, everyone concentrate except S.A.F.G, Teen top and Big bang doing their own stuff.

" hyung why you care so much about S.A.F.G girls ?" Gd said while looking at Top.

" they are important to me, if anything happen to them i wont forgive that person and i will kill that person ! '' Top said

" aish they are not even your sister. You suppose to care more about us expecially that rat who also like to cause trouble not thoes girls." Gd said while Top smile and shook his head.

" one day you will know the reason. Is not the time yet."

" yeah, you been saying that to me last year till now " Gd said while rolling his eyes.

Top just shrugged his shoulder "oh by the way dont even think of taking revenge on A.H "

" why not ? she step on my feet ! it hurts you know and nobody dare to do that to me, she the first person. " Gd said with anger.

"well lucky her than. DONT you dare do anything to her or her friends arraso ?! " Top said with serious face, Gd nodded.

Seungri turn behind and smile at Ra ra. "hey do you want to go out with me tonight ?"

" tell me one good reason why i should ?" Ra ra said

" cause im handsome and hot. No girls can say no to this guy." Seungri pointed to his body.

"well there is one girl who is saying no to you and thats me. Now shut up and stop talking to me." Ra ra said and face Seo rin to continue their chat.

Seungri pouted and face to the front. Taeyang smile at him and patted his back.

" wow, this is my first time hearing girl saying no to you."

" i know right hyung !" seungri said while still pouting.

"yah rat stop pouting, you look ugly !" Daesung said while texting someone.

" why nobody cares about my feeling ?!" Seungri said to himself.

Taeyang just shook his head and do his own things.

 

*Riiinngg* the bell ring which is the end of school~~

The girls walk out of class and went to their locker to put their things.

(Lime POV )

" ok guys i have to go first, i dont want to be late or i have to do alot of push ups " A.H said while waving to the girls and ran to her car.

"aish, unnie will forever be stubborn so matter what. '' Lime said while Seo rin and Ra ra nodded with agree.

" so what are we going to do now since oppa went out with his friends while unnie meet Boogie crew ? " Seo rin said while

thinking. " Let's sneak out and go for clubbing !! "  I said and jump up and down. " YAH!! Unnie forbidden us to go

remember?? " RaRa unnie said. " Come on unnie !! she won't know since she will be training with boogie crew until god

knows what time" I said while pouting and giving puppy eyes i know that they can't resist it plus they are also dying to go

clubbing~ "Aish fine let's go home now and change" SeoRin unnie said and we went to Driver Kim's car.

(After 15 min ride home )

 

We went in and changed into something nice and pretty, Rara unnie help me with my hair and make up

 

 

RaRa Unnie ^^

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seorin unnie outfit

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

        

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My outifit

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And with that we drove of to VIP club with my own car and too bad for unnie they don't have license they have to ask driver

kim to drive them. Yup even if im the maknae i have driving license they are one lazy girls and i don't like people sitting in

MY car neither does A.H unnie. Have i mention that OUR garage is fill with motorbikes and cars. Some are fighting cars

where we have fights we use it ,mostly are for our own use. Some Motorbikes and Cars are mostly MINE and A.H unnie.

Don't talk about those 2, wherever they go they will ask Driver Kim to drive them.

 

(30 min Later)

I reached VIP club , i texted TOP oppa before I came and coincedentely he was in the club with his friends

I texted him saying im gonna go to his club with Seorin and RaRa Unnie. I saw him outside with some security and he

looked god damn hot. "Annyeong TOP oppa" i said from a distance and i think he didn't heard me cause 1 girl was flirting

with him. I walked there and the security guards stop me " Hey Kiddo you're too young go in there go to some kiddy land"

He said. I stormed away and took out my phone from my purse and dialed TOP oppa number. His so gonna get fired for

treating the owner sister best friend like this !!

 

Me: "TOP oppa" ~~ i said with my aegyo voice

TOP: Annyeong baby ~~!! he said and i can hear the girl is still with him

Me: "Oppa can you come and get me?? your security guard sort off push me away and it hurts" i whined

TOP: "Omo!! are you hurt anywhere ?? Where are you ?? OMG!!!"  he said and he sort of push the girl cause there was a

bam! sound and a girl whining~

Me: "Outside just walk out and you can see me at the right " i said and keep staring at the guards smirking

TOP: Im coming babe!!! wait for me don't go run anywhere!! he said and withen second he came and hug me

 

"Yaahhh!! Op-pa -can-t bre-ath!!" I said while this pabo is still hugging me. Suddenly Rara unnie hit him on the head, "Yah

you pabo can't you see you're killing her??" Rara unnie said while patting my back. " Come on let's go and show me

which idiotic security push my precious babyy!!" TOP oppa said whille holding my hand. We walked up to the security

guard and i pointed to him. "Oppa his the one who tell me to go to kiddy land " i pouted. "You FIRED" TOP said and walked

inside pulling me along.

===============================================================O===================================================

So yeah, there will be trouble soon

again we mean no harm to any 4 minute fans.

sorry for making you guys waiting