Chapter 12

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
 
Seo rin, Ra ra, Lime and Top was at the living room watching tv while A.H bath since she the one who do all the cooking and cleaning while this four clean the living room and done bathing. While they were watching tv, they heard the door bell. Top stand and walk to the door to open it. 
 
" wow you guys look damn awsome ! " Seo rin said when they saw Big bang and Teen top walk in to the living room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" you girls look even more pretty too"  CAP said when the girls stand.
 
( Seo rin outfit )
 
 
( Ra ra outfit )
 
 
( Lime outfit)
 
 
 
" thanks oppa " Lime said. Everyone sit and the girls went to the kitchen to prepare for dinner.
 
" Let's discuss about yesterday at the club." Gd said.
 
" i never heard a group name Shinee nor Super Junior. " CAP said
 
" well, for now on we have to be careful and i think we have to take care of the girls more. " Top said
 
" yeah, im ok with it and is fun hanging out with them. I get to know them more " Niel said and everyone agree except Gd since he still remember what happen at the cafeteria.
 
He finally admit that he is jealous to see A.H near to CAP and she feel comfortable with him. 
 
" you guys havent start eating? " A.H said while going down. The boys turn and was shock to see her wear girly things eventhough they saw her wear before. 
 
(A.H outfit )
 
 
 
" what are you guys looking at ? never see a girl wearing like this ?" A.H said when she reach down.
 
" yah, princess why did you wear like this ? " Top said 
 
" i always wear like this at home and dancing " A.H said like nothing is wrong
 
" and come on since we will be hangout with your friend more, they must get use to it " 
 
" Hey, dinner is serve lets eat " Lime said when she come out of the kitchen.
 
" wow unnie, you look y " Lime compliment A.H everytime they saw her wear something like that.
 
" thanks dongseng, you too " A.H said 
 
everyone goes to the table and eat their dinner, while eating Top start to talk.
 
" girls from now own, if you guys want to go out, you must have one of us following you expecially you baby Lime arraso " Top said with his serious face. The girls nodded except A.H.
 
" wow, who cook this? is delicious " CAP said
 
" i agree " Gd said
 
A.H smirk " A.H unnie the one who cook it " Lime said.
 
Gd look at A.H and she still have her smirk on.
 
" finally someone admit who cook nice and not poison." A.H said while GD rolled his eyes.
 
After they done eating, they went to the living room and watch tv. Everyone was bored when Lime suddenly think of the  hunted house that she want to go badly and now is just only 6 in the afternoon.
 
" hey, since we're bored, let's go to lottle world ! " Lime said excitedly Seo rin, A.H and Ra ra also agree.
 
" yeah, let's go there, we want to try the new hunted house they just made. '' Ra ra said.
 
" im ok with it how about you guys ? " Top said and look at the boys.
 
" why not, since is been long we go there " CAP said and everyone stand and get ready to leave.
 
" ok lets go " A.H said and they go to their car and drove off to Lottle world.
 
( At lottle world entrance )
 
" wow, i cant remember when we come here right unnie ! " Lime said excitedly and face her unnie.
 
" yeah, kaja ! I already bought ticket for us . " Taeyang said and give everyone the ticket.
 
When they went in,the girls tell the boys that they want to go hunted house last so it will be more exciting. They seperate them self to 5 people in one group
 
1st group : Lime, Ricky, L.Joe, Daesung and Top
 
2nd group : Ah ra, G-dragon, CAP, Chun ji and Taeyang
 
3rd group : Ra ra, Seo rin, Niel, seungri and changjo
 
===============================================O=========================================
So here is another chp that i promise. I hope you enjoy it ^^
i probably will be busy with my dance since Boogie crew have alot of compertition to attand this year.
By the way, all the name that you see is all real people ^^
ANNYONG ~ PPYONG ~