Chapter 36

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls

2 week later

Ever since me and Jiyong are together, every girl fans of his become even more jealous of me which i dont really care. Now S.A.F.G , Big bang and Teen top join together, we have lot of enemies. Is been tiring for us expecially me, Big bang and Teen top we have alot of dance competition to attend, the girls, atleast they have lots of resting time since they are not involve in dancing. We really busy with gang fight till none of us have the time to date i feel so sorry for the girls but we cant do anything about it.

Right now is Saturday which today i got nothing to do till night for our meeting. I was happily sleeping till i feel something wet at my neck. I frown and grumble trying to push it away from my neck but im too tired to do it. I turn my body to left and the thing stop. I stop frowning and wanted to continue my sleep when i feel wet all over my neck and this time i feel like someone hug my waist. I slowly open my eyes and look at the person arm. I feel like i know this arm but who. I look at my back and there he is the person i love smile brightly to me with his messy hair.I smile back and slowly close my eyes. I open my eyes wide and look at him again.

" what the hell are you doing here ?" i said frowning at him.

" waking you up of course " he said like there nothing wrong

" i know that dummy but must you kiss all over my face to just wake me up " i shouted a bit loud since im still tired because last night we have a huge fight with B.A.P and B1A4.

"is my babe angry ? " he said cutely while looking at me.

" of course not, im so damn ing happy that you wake me up BABE " i said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

" good than go bath, we are going out " Jiyong said 

i facepalm myself, how can he not know that im still tired ! " Jiyong. i want to sleep more. Im damn tired right now. Let's just stay in bed neh ~? " I whine and cover myself with the blanket.

he pull the blanket and give me a peck on my lip. " please wake up, is really hard for us to have a date now adays and since today we have free time till night. Let's go out neh~" i grumble and he give me another peck.

I look at him and saw him pouting, how can i said no to that pout. i sigh and give him a peck.

" arraso, i'll go change. " i said pushing myself up.

" can i join in too ? " Jiyong ask cutely.

i shake my head and he pouted again. I really cant see him pout, is too cute for me ! i bang the door loudly and i could hear him chuckled. Tell me again why i love him ?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

After i change, i went out and saw my baby boy sleeping on my bed. I didnt realise he was half . he only wore his jean. I put my towel away and slowly lay beside him. I move my finger to his eyes slowly to his nose, cheek and i stop at his lips. I stare at his lips when he kiss my finger. I look up and saw one of his eye open. I smile at him and he smile back.

" wake up sleepyhead, is your turn to bath " i said ready to stand up before i do , he pull me and im on top of him while his left arm over my waist.

" where do you think you're going ? '' he said

" going to oppa room so you could change your clothes ? " i said but more like asking. He chuckle and pinch my cheek.

"  you forgot that we boys overnight your house for one week. " he said while i try to remember. Oh ! i remember now. I chuckle and look at him. " mianhe, i think i forgot since im been busy. " i said and we stare at each other for awhile.

" you should go shower now " i said trying to get up but he tighten it. 

" not untill i get my morning kiss " he said. I roll my eyes and give him a peck but he he deepen the kiss. 

" now that is morning kiss." he said while wiggle his eye brown. I playfull hit his chest and went out of the room while he went shower.

While i went down, i saw Lime feeding L joe, Seorin and Niel lovey dovey while eating, Rara and Seungri shouting at each other who can get the last piece of pancake Seorin make and the others sitting infront of the TV watching wrestling.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"morning unnie " Lime cheerfully said at Ah ra. Everyone start saying good morning to Ahra while she just smile back and walk to the kitchen to have her vitamin water. 

" oppa said aahh, this is the last piece " Lime said and L.joe follow her order.

" wahh, oppa finish all the food i made for him " Lime said happily. Ah ra chuckled and pat L.Joe back . He look at her with the face that look like he gonna cry. She drink her vitamin water while still patting his back and walk away to the living room.

When Top went down, Lime run to him with brightest smile. Top smile back knowing that something bad she have done eventhough they have forbid her to go to the kitchen.

" oppa, i make Kimchi pancake for you. L.joe like it he said is delicious " she said cheerfully. 

" ooohhh really~ " Top said  and Lime nodded happily 

" that's good to hear ~ " Top drag it, patting Lime head while looking at L.Joe who want to die. Lime pull Top to the table and force him to sit down infront of L.Joe. Lime skipped to the counter and take one Kimchi pancake that is burnt and put it infront of Top. 

At the living room, Ah ra been watching them.

" hey, what are you looking at ? " CAP said to Ah ra. She continue drinking her vitamin water while watching the show at the kitchen

" i got better show to watch then seeing noobies figting " she said. CAP shrugged his shoulder and continue watching TV.

Back to the kitchen, Lime look at Top with her sweetest smile,telling him to eat, top hesitantly ate a piece and his face look like he want to die right now and there, he try to smiled and look at lime saying "daebak! I love it~" he said with a smiled trying to chew on the "food".

"Jjinja??guys!! Come here and eat !!! I made lots of pancake !! " lime shouted from afar and settle everything on the table.

She looked over to Ah ra asking if she wanted some " unnie you want?" She asked and raised the plate up,

"no thanks.. They look hungry you can give it to them " Ah ra smiled and went back to drink her vitamin water. 

 

Everyone started crowding around the table, except for Seorin and Rara they knew how the taste of your so called "food" and they hesitate to sit down.

" here you guys go!! Unnie !! Ppali sit down!!" Lime smiled happily at them and went back to take more.

Ricky the hungry maknae started eating and when the "food" was inside his mouth his face turned green, feel like vomit.

"Hyung! How is this delicios??!! It taste like-" he whispered halfway when Ljoe send him a death glare

" eat up maknae and shut up ! Im tryin to make her happy!!" Ljoe said and shoved more "food" in his mouth and drink all the water, all of them dont want to see Lime sad so they ate silently. Lime came back with more making their eyes widened.

"Err lime?? Isnt it alot?? " Cap said and looked at the food thinking how the hell  are they gonna finish all.

"Aigoo ani~ keep eating hope you enjoy" Lime said and sat down looking at them.

" oppa should i open a restaurant??" Lime said and looked at ljoe.

All of their eyes widened even Ah ra sitting by the side almost spit out her vitamin water.

"NO!!" All of them said in sync.

"Eh?? Waeyo??!!" Lime started kicking and stomping her feet like a 5 year old kid who doesnt get her candy. 

" ummm, because... I will be jealous if other guys eat your food. You can only cook for us and no one else " L joe said.

Lime nodded while doing a "O" sign as she understand what L joe was saying.

" arraso, than this one whole week, i will be cooking for you guys neh~ ? " she said to all of them and skip to the sink to wash the pans. Everyone turn and face Ah ra who is chilling watching TV. She pretend like she doesnt know anything. 

Ah ra turn and face them. She regret for turning her head because right now everyone is doing a puppy face. She close her eyes and sigh. She stand up from the couch and walk to Lime, pretending to help her. " unnie, what should i cook for them later ? " Lime asked.

" how about i help you to cook later, it will make things more delicious if two of us cook " she said looking at her dongseng.

Lime nodded happily and turn to face the others.

" guys ! Ah ra will help me to cook so it will be more delicious. " she said.

When Lime face the front again, everyone do a victory dance without making a noise. Jiyong went down from bathing and saw everyone dance. 

" why are you guys dancing ? what did you guys win ? " he said in confussion.

Ah ra and Lime turn behind and everyone sit down and eat. Pretending nothing happen. Jiyong saw everything, start to feel even more confuse. He sit beside Seungri and saw alot of pancake that is burnt.

" why is it burnt and who cook it " he whisper to Seungri. Seungri slowly pointed at Lime and Jiyong nodded.

suddenly someone put a plate infront of Jiyong with the pancake. Jiyong look behind and saw Lime the one who put it. " oppa, you have to eat one, is delicious. Right ? " she asked and they all agree.

Jiyong look at Ah ra who lean on the counter while watching him eating. Jiyong slowly eat the " food " and when he swallowed it, he wanted to vomit it out but he swallowed back.

" how is it oppa !?" Lime asked while jumping up and down. Jiyong look at her with his smile while putting two thumbs up showing her that is delicious. 

" babe have you eaten ?" Jiyong asked Ah ra. "neh~ i already eaten the pancake. " she said not looking at Jiyong eyes.

"unnie ! you are such a liar !!!!!!! unnie, unnie, liar, liar, pants on fire ! " Lime shouted childishly.

Ah ra sending her a glare but that childishly Lime shrugged her shoulder. Jiyong slowly stand up and Ah ra slowly move to the side till she reach to the dining table, opposite Jiyong. 

Suddenly Jiyong chase Ah ra around the table. " babe, come here and eat some !!!" he shouted.

" andwe, merong " she said while still running around.

Top stand up and hold Ah ra when she near to him.

" come on princess, is not fair, her favourite unnie not eating her favourite dongseng food " he said and Ah ra try to struggle free from Top but he stronger than her so she give up.

Jiyong pull Ah ra and let her seat on his lap. " say aaahhh~ " he said putting the burning pancake near to .

She close tightly and move her head left to right when Jiyong try to put in the food in . 

" Ah ra if you not gonna eat, im gonna throw all your skateboard, penny and longboard away " Top threaten her.

Ah ra sigh and open . When Jiyong feed her, she chew quickly and swallow it.

" so how unnie, is it delicious ? " Lime said excitedly. Ah ra stand up from Jiyong lap and run up while shouting " IS DELICIOUS !!". Everyone look at Ah ra and back at Lime.

" if unnie say is delicious, why is she running up ?" she said with her confuss face.

" i think is too delicious that she have to run around " CAP said and everyone agree.

"o~k~ " Lime said and saw everyone have finish up all her " food " . 

"Wahh, you guys really do like my food dont you ? " she said and everyone fake smile to her.

" you guys go out and watch tv while i clean this up " she said taking things to the sink

" let me help you " L joe said and Lime nodded.

Everyone went out to the living room and trying their best not to vomit. Ricky pat Chunji back so he wont vomit all the food he ate. Ah ra went down looking pale and sit beside Jiyong.

" babe, are you alright ?" he said whiping away the Ah ra forehead sweat with back of his hand

. Ah ra nodded and rest her head on his shoulder.

'' hey, you still want to go out ?" he asked her and she nodded too weak to speak.

" you sure?" he said in worry.

"yes, im sure. Let's go for a walk, it make cool me down abit " she said

" arraso " he said 

" HYUNG ! can we follow ?" Seungri asked.

" no" Jiyong said and walk out with Ah ra.

Lime walk into the living room and sit beside L.Joe.

" where unnie and Gd oppa?" she asked.

Seungri pouted while saying " going for a walk since they dont have time to date"

Lime jump up from her sit and look at everyone " let's follow them " she said

"are you sure is alright for us to follow them ?" Niel asked while Lime rolled her eyes while putting her hand on her waist

" of course is alright, if unnie saw us, just leave it to me. She wont get mad at us since im her favourite dongseng " she said proudly.

Seorin and Rara rolled her eyes and said softly " yeah right"

Lime jump up and down and shouted " KAJA ! let's follow them "

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah ra and Jiyong were having their great time walking at the park that is just across her mansion.

" are you fine now ? " Jiyong asked when they sit down on the bench.

" neh~" she said looking at the kids playing around the playground. " i think i vomit too much till i feel hungry again " she jokingly said.

Jiyong chuckled and kissed her hair "arraso, let's go " he said.

They stood up and walk away without realising their stalker friends follow behind them.

"tell me again why we follow them ? " Chunji asked Lime.

" is fun following them and since is gonna be lunch time, let's just follow them till the restaurant neh~?" she said and everyone agreed since they do not want to tasted Lime's food for lunch.

They quickly follow the couple till Seungri receive a text.

When he read the text his face turn pale. Rara notice and took his phone away from him. She read the text and she too turn pale.

"what's wrong with Rara unnie and Seungri oppa ?" Lime asked when she turn to faced them. Rara gave the phone to Lime and the others gather around her and they all read the text.

We know you guys follow us

Then another text send to the. Lime open the text and read it whithout realising behind them have a couple watching them

Turn around

They slowly turn behind and saw Ah ra and Jiyong. Jiyong have his arm around Ah ra shoulder while looking at them.

"why did you guys follow us ?" AH ra asked .

Rara and Seorin pushed Lime. Lime nervously walk to the couple and try to act cute eventhough she is scared as hell. Ah ra look at her dongseng with her brow rise up. Lime look at Jiyong who is looking at her with his fierce look. 

"well ? are we gonna stand here looking at each other ?" Ah ra said.

Lime gulp down her saliva and look at Ah ra agin.

"unnie~ we all start to feel hungry so we follow you guys~ " Lime cutely said to Ah ra but it seems like it doesnt affecting her but L.Joe.

"omo, jagiya you look so cute when you do your aeygo" L.joe said out loud. Everyone glared at him even Lime telling him to shut up. When he notice their glared he close his mouth pretending he have a zip and zip his mouth.

Ah ra look at Lime and sigh " unnie are you angry because we disturbed your date with Gd oppa ?" Lime asked starting to feel guilty for following them.

Ah ra shake her head and signal others to come near them. When everyone near her,she look at them and start to speak.

"im not angry, why should i? im just tired and we were pretending to be angry" she said and chuckled alittle with Jiyong smiling at them but than he frown again.

" YAH! S ! " someone shouted.

Slowly S.A.F.G, Big bang and Teen top turn to face Super Junior and Shine. Ah ra, Jiyong and CAP walk to the front to face them.

"what do you guys want now ? " Ah ra asked

"we are here to take our revenge " a girl said that sound familiar to Lime.

a group of girls walk in and stand beside Super Junior. The girls glared at Big bang, S.A.F.G and Teen top. Lime was shocked to see Seohyun.

Ah ra look at Lime shocking face and look back at Seohyun.

" dongseng, you know her ?" Rara asked and Lime can just nodded

" how you know her ?" Seorin asked " she was new to our school and she was our new classmates" Lime said but Teen top look at her weirdly.

"what do you mean she was our new classmates. Teacher didnt said anything about us having new classmate " Ricky said. 

" ARE WE HERE TO TALK OR FIGHT ! " Yoona shouted

. since they at the dark alley where not alot of people walk past, Ah ra smirked along with the others.

" of course we gonna fight " CAP said and they start to fight except SNSD who run away afraid of them and L.Joe who is dragging Lime out.

" jagiya hide in this building, dont come down till i told you too arraso ?" L.joe said

" but will other and you be alrigth?" Lime said with worry.

L.Joe smile and kissed Lime head while closing his eyes savour this moment of them.

" we will be alright, dont worry too much. " he said and Lime nodded. L.joe kiss her head again and run of to help the others. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

( Lime POV)

after oppa run off helping unnie, i went up the stairs. I can hear echo of my heels while im walking up. When i reach to the rooftop, i slowly open the door but i saw a man who looking down watching the fight. I look at the man back head to toe till i realise is one of Super junior member, Donghae. His back is facing me which mean i have a chance to escape. So i took out my heels ready to move but suddenly he turned and faced me with his smirk.

" hello Lime, we meet again " he said which made me shocked because i remember that guy who kiddnapped me at the club that night. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 hey hey, hope you guys enjoy it and to make it clear Snsd is so called Super Junior and Shinee sister and friends. Dont ask me why, is my dongseng idea and the next chapter Snsd and 4 minute wont invovle except Hyuna. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh ^^

i know the story is weird and confusing and boring but i just enjoy it. im making a new one but this time im following one of the anime story. I hope you guys will comment neh~?

Annyong~Ppyong~