Chapter 22

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
(Lime pov ) 
 
 
 
"Argghh !!" The sun shine through my room and right at my eyes.
 
I remember closing my window and curtain before i went to sleep, who the hell open my window and let the cold wind in??!! I sat up from my bed and walk towards my window to close it while my eyes are CLOSED, i lay back at my bed and hug my pillow when suddenly a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist. My eyes flew open and i scream
 
"AAHHHHHHH UNNIE OPPA !!!!THERES A ERT IN MY ----" I was cut of by a hand i wanted to bite it but before i can someone whispered at my ears
 
"wow my jagiya voice is loud in the morning ur oppa can't sleep well~ now keep ur volume down you won't want ur unnie to see us" The voice is familiar , the person is
 
LJOE ! 
 
"Yah!! When did you come in and why are you here ??!! " I asked him shocked, and trying hard not to see him cause of his "bed hair" it seriously make me want to cuddle him like a bear !!
 
"Jagi chill down breathe in and out i came here last night, i can't sleep well cause i miss you" Ljoe oppa said and lie down my bed trying to sleep
 
"Oppa!! You can't sleep here, my unnie will kill you if she sees you here" I said and shook him to my surprise he pulled me down and whispered
 
"shhh don't make me kiss you" I was completely shocked by his words. I stay quiet and we remained in that position the room was a total silent execpt him breathing my neck or hair, his breath tickle me. 
 
 
 
Few minutes later 
 
 
 
"O-oppa??" I whispered at him, he have no response i turned and look at him. He look so cute when he sleeps, my hand travelled to his cheek down to his pink lips how can someone look so perfect even when their asleep??
 
 
 
I took his arm off my waist and walk to my bathroom. After a few minutes i came out, Ljoe oppa is still sleeping what time did he came??!! I'll cook breakfast for him hope by the time he will be awake. 
 
I went down and look for Rara unnie and Seorin unnie, i walk to the kitchen and saw a note at the counter, 
 
 
 
Lime ah , Seorin unnie and i are going to visit our parents for the day, i think you have to cook ur own breakfast we'll be back at night see ya
 
xoxo love Rara unnie 
 
ps: dont burn down the house
 
 
 
 
 
"What about Top oppa?" I mumble
 
i put away the sticky note and went to Top Oppa room, i open his door and find him still asleep, i walked towards his bed and shook him.
 
"Oppa !! Wake up !!! Aren't you goin to gym?? " I shouted at his ear.
 
" hmmm i'll be down in a sec " He said with his eyes close.
 
"tsk tsk tsk!!! hiaz! im going to cook breakfast HOPE THE HOUSE WON'T BURN LIKE LAST TIME !! " I emphazied those words i knew he won't allow it. His eyes widened at my speech he sprang out of his bed running to his bathroom
 
"Okay okay let me wash up and i'll  be down in 1 minute" 
 
Hehe my work here is done, i walked down the stairs and went to the couch and watched some show. 
 
Few minutes TOP oppa came down with a bag sling on his shoulder, and wow he look so damn freaking hot!! His wearing a singlet and track pants 
 
"goin to gym today??" I asked trying not to face him and continue watching random shows.
 
"Yup with Taeyang and Daesung" He said and put down his bag and went to kitchen to cook.
 
"Oppa please cook for 3 " i shouted
 
"huh? Wae ? I thought the girls left and isnt Ah Ra at GD house ?? She came back??" He asked while taking ingredient at from the fridge.
 
"Ani Ah Ra unnie have yet to come home, the 3rd person is my boyfriend his sleeping in my room " i said and walk towards the counter and pour a glass of orange juice.
 
" oh ljoe is here~ what a surprise thought can have a candle light breakfast with you" He said and winked at me before drinking MY orange juice.
 
"YAH!! My orange juice !! " i shout at him and pouted.
 
" aww mian i"ll buy for u a teddy bear when im on my way home".He said and started cooking some dish.
 
"Yay!!! Gomowo oppa !!!" I said while junping up and down, he knows that im obsesed with teddy bear, my closet is full off ALL kinds of collection of bears!!
 
"Now go up and get ljoe down breakfast is ready" he said and laid down the food.
 
"Arraso oppa !! Omo is my favarite omelete rice !!! I gotta get ljoe oppa down !! " i said and quickly run up the stairs to my room . 
 
 
 
"Oppa wake up breakfast is ready !" I said and shook him, no response instead he turned to other side. I went to the other side and called him to my dismay his still not gonna wake up!! Arrghh!! I pulled his arm till his body is sitting up. But he swing my arm making me fall.
 
"Owwwieeeee!!" I said and rub my but.
 
"Wake up !!! " i shouted in his ears his head shot up and he rub his eyes.
 
"Oh babe morning!" He smiled.
 
"While good morning mister now quickly wash up and come down and eat breakfast im goin down to wait for u dont you dare fall asleep again! " i said and pointed at him straight . 
 
(After breakfast) 
 
"Bye lime bye joe " Top Oppa waved  and rode his motorbike and off he went.
 
"Now is just you and me " ljoe oppa smirked.
 
"Yah!! " i spoke and pried his hand off my waist and went to the couch and text AH RA unnie telling her im goin on a date with ljoe .
 
" I want to know TEENTOP more can i visit them?" I asjed ljoe who is laying on my lap playing with my hands.
 
" sure i dont think the boys would mind" he said and get up
 
" im gonna call them" he picked up his phone and dialed one of teentops number.
 
"I'll go and changed" i said and went up to my room.
 
 
 
"so oppa what did they say ? " I asked him while i came down the stairs.
 
"Kaja! Lets go to CAP hyung house since all of them are there" Ljoe oppa pulled me and we walk out.
 
"I have to lock the doors" i said and lock the front door we went to my garage and get my car.
 
"Oppa would you like to drive my car??" I tap his shoulder and asked.
 
"You okay with it??" Ljoe oppa asked shocked.
 
"Yup come on let's go i want to drop by the market to buy some tibits for them" i said and went in my car.
 
"You dont have to jagi" he said and hold my hand.
 
"Aniya i want to but for them especially ricky he likes chocalate and sweets im gonna buy that for him" i said and smiled.
 
"im gonna be jealous if you treat them better than me! " Oppa said and acted to be angry.
 
" oppa ah dont be such a baby ! Come on lets go we gonna be late . " i said and out my phone and played with some random games while ljoe oppa is still "angry" at me driving to the market.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"we're here ! " Oppa said.
 
"Wait for me oh and what would my oppa like to have ?? " i asked him while taking my wallet from my bag.
 
" i want you " oppa said and come closer.
 
"yah!! " i push his forehead.
 
"come on lets go together i wont let my jagi to spent her money on those boys im paying lets go and dont bother arguing " oppa said and walk out of the car. 
 
 
(After buying snacks) 
 
We went to cap's oppa house. "We're here" ljoe oppa said and off the engine, took the bags at the back truck, he went to the passengers sit and open the door for me.
 
"Thanks oppa " I said and grab his hand.
 
We walk to the front door was about to knock when we heard some strange noise inside.
 
" Oppa ?? Why is there a girl voice ?? Is she crying?" I asked innocentely and stare at him.
 
" A-ah?!! Ani!! Is cap hyung his watching ermm a ghost movie i think?" Ljoe oppa said nervously he rang the doorbell and we heard them shouting inside the house.
 
"Yah the doorbell someone get it !! " I think thats CAP oppa
 
"RICKY!! Go get the door !!" I heard the others shouted at him.
 
I flinched a little at their voice and hold ljoe oppa hand more tighter. He realised that and gave me a soft squeeze.
 
"Dont worry they always like this" Ljoe oppa said and peck my forehead.
 
"Is Limeee!!! " ricky shouted and the door suddenly open wide and very fast causing the door to hit the wall.
 
" YAH!! Stop shouting you're scaring her!!!" Ljoe oppa scolded him.
 
"Hi ricky !!" I went over and hug him. "Hi limey! "Ricky said 
 
we walk in and all the memebers. We greet each other and i start giving things to them.
 
" here guys, i bought this for you. I hope you like it " i said giving them  tibits while i give Ricky chocolate.
 
" thanks Lime " they said in the same time and i chuckled.
 
We chat till i remember hearing a girl scream.
 
" hey guys, i heard a girl screaming inside your house. " i said
 
'' oooohhh, that, well is not a girl who scream '' CAP said
 
'' than is it a ghost movie you guys watch ? '' i asked
 
'' nope,is actually Ricky '' Chun ji said
 
'' SERIOUS ! '' i asked and they nodded.
 
i look at Ricky and i think i saw him blushing.
 
'' what happen '' L joe asked
 
'' we were having wrestling with each other and Chang jo lay on top of Ricky. That is why Ricky shouted '' Niel said
 
" ok guys let's not talk about me please '' Ricky said 
 
'' arraso '' we all said together 
 
we chat till night and now Ljoe is sending me back home.
 
'' i had the best day ever thanks oppa '' i said cutely while L joe smile
 
'' anything for my jagiya '' he said while pinching my cheek.
 
'' arraso, annyong " i said and before i could open the door, Ljoe turn me around to face him and he kiss me.
 
i was shocked and he smile at me.
 
'' annyong " he said and give me a peck before he walk away.
 
i was froze and i blink alot of time till i realise Ljoe KISS me !! i walk in and quickly went up. I notice Ah ra still not at home. I wonder if she having the best time as me ?? i bath and walk down to the living room watching tv with oppa and unnie since three of them have come back home.
 
===================================================================O====================================================
aaaww, arent they cute >< kyaa !!! how is Jiyong and Ah ra doing, i hope they wont kill each other at Jiyong house ....
anyway, did i make you guys wait ? sorry, im busy with dancing and school but dont worry i will update another chapter at night...... please comment and upvote ........
 
Annyong~ ppyong~