Chapter 7

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
(Lime POV) 
 
I was scared, im holding the pillow i found on the sofa and hiding inside scared that someone will come and hit me.Suddenly 
 
the door open and i was about to hit that person with my pillow but i recongnised the voice is Ljoe. "Hey are you hurt?" LJoe 
 
asked while touching my cheek. "No but you are those it hurt?" I said and touch his bleeding lips. "Im fine and hey you promised me! Now give me " he said and lift his hand. "Mwoh?!" 
 
I said looking confused. "Aish you!! Your number ?!!? Ljoe said while taking his phone out. I took his phone and keyed in my number. 'Here you go ' i said and called my number . 
 
"So now we both have each others numbers" i said. 
 
The door open revealing Rara and seorin unnie. "Come on lil baby we got to go, A.H unnie is not happy" Rara said while looking at me. 
 
i walked down and went straight to TOP oppa . "Oppa are you hurt?" I asked while touching his face. "Im fine but looks like u have some explaining to do" TOP oppa said and pointed at A.H unnie standing outside leaning against her car. "Wow unnie sure have nice legs, why is she wearing like that ?!' I said and pointed at her clothes. 'YAH! Ppalli!! ' A.H unnie shouted i look at ricky and ljoe and smiled at them. 
 
I took my things and go to my car and drove off . 
 
(30 min later) 
 
"Yes !! I reach home before unnie !! 
 
Hehe im the fast driver man" i said doing my happy dance but it didn't last till i heard A.H unnie car coming in. I quickly ran iside the house open the door ran straight into my room and close my door plus locking it. 
 
" YAH !! PARK RIN RIN GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW IF NOT DON'T BLAME ME FOR USING VIOLENCE LATER ON !!!! Im counting down !!! ' 
 
" im dead meat i dont wanna die in such a young age ottoke ?!!!??!" I said and run around in my room like a maniac. 
 
"Im coming up for u ~~" unnie sing while climbing up the stairs. 
 
"Im dead i dont want my door to be kick down like last time !! I love my door !!" I said quietly. "Fine is now or never" i went to my door and unlock it.
 
( NO POV)
 
Lime open the door and saw A.H standing infront while folding her arm while rasie her brow.
 
"neh unnie ? what do you want to talk about? " Lime said while looking at A.H nervously.
 
"change your clothes and go to the living rooms once you done. " A.H said while walking back to her room. She shut the door loudly. 
 
"aish hope i wont be deaf if she shout at us." Lime said when she close her door. 
 
After Seo rin, Ra ra and Lime finish bathing and change to their pajames, they walk to the living and seat quitly while waiting for A.H
 
While waiting, the girls hear the front door open and close. They look and saw Top oppa, lime quickly run to oppa and hug him. 
 
" Ah ra done scolding you guys ? " Top said while looking at Seo rin and Ra ra.
 
"ani oppa, she havent come out of her room and im scared." Lime said.
 
" dont be scared ok, im sure she will talk nicely to you guys. " Top said while he pat Lime hair.
 
" What are you guys talking about? is it about me ? if it is i want to know " A.H said while going down from the stairscase. 
 
" We just telling oppa how much we love you unnie, right oppa ?" Lime said while Top, Seo rin and Ra ra nodded.
 
"arraso, oppa you havent eaten yet right ? " A.H said
 
Top nodded " go change when im done cooking i will call you." A.H said
 
" Arraso. Dont be too fierce ok princess and dont break things. " Top said while walking to A.H and kiss her head.
 
" cant promise that " A.H said while looking at the girls.
 
Top just shook his head and went up to change is his clothes. The living room turn quiet since none of the girls talks. A.H sigh and seat on the sofa with the girls. They face A.H with their killer aeygo.
 
" i wont forgive you guys even if you use your aeygo " A.H said with her serious face.
 
" we sowie ! we weally weally sowie ! " the girls said with their aeygo.
 
A.H sigh and and look away cause no matter how fierce she is the girls can break her shell by doing that.
 
" we wuv you ! please forgive us " The girls said.
 
A.H face them, " you know i cant stay mad at you girls right. Im just disappointed and upset. I knew this will happen, dont you guys remember last 2 years. One of you almost got ! You know how worried i am ! i hope you learn your lesson. If you really want to go, i allow but must ask my permission and must have either me or Top oppa. Arraso ?"  The girls nodded and hug A.H.
 
" yah ! i want to join in too ! " Top oppa said when he saw the girls hugging.
 
" mianhe oppa but hugging time is over." Lime said with her peace sign while the girls chuckled and oppa pouted.
 
" come on lets feed this baby before he throw tantrume. " A.H said while walking to the kitchen.
 
Top oppa smile and jump up and down. They had fun and laugh alot cause Top and A.H have an agrgument which is funny. After they done cleaning, oppa went to his room while the girls went to A.H room and they sleep together at A.H king size bed. 
 
 
 
==============================================O==============================================