Chapter 21

Bad Boys vs Bad Girls
( AH POV )
 
" wake up, we already here " someone said while i having a nice dream. I mumble with annoyed.
 
suddenly i feel like i been lifted again.
 
" you seriously need to eat, you are too light like im not carry anything. " Jiyong said.
 
wait, Jiyong ? did i really heard his ing voice. I quickly open my eyes but i shut it back cause of the lights. I slowly open and saw Jiyong face. I look around and i think this is his house.
 
 
one word : DOPE !
 
wow is really nice, i think he design it. Well i want our house like his but aish, oppa wont listen.
 
Anyway i think we go to his room cause i saw alot of his face with Taeyang oppa face.
 
Yes, i call Taeyang oppa cause he is older than me by 3 month. 
 
" hey, why cant you just put me at the living room ? " i said sleepy voice of mine when he lay me on his bed.
 
" you are sleepy so when the doctor treat your arm, you can just fall asleep but before that go change. I will give you the shirt. " he said when he went to the closet. 
 
" ok i go to your bathroom than " i said when i walk in his bathroom. While bathing, i heard a knock.
 
" i put the clothes at the bed, im gonna bath at the next room. " Jiyong said and i was drying myself. When i open the door, i saw no one and the clothes nicely place on the bed. 
 
I took it and wear it. Wow, cant believe that it fit perfectly for me. 
When i was sitting on his bed while drying my hair i saw the door open and reveal Jiyong wearing normal white shirt and his long pants. 
 
" do you want to eat ? " Jiyong said when he saw me looking at him
 
" no thanks im not hungry " i said but my stomch start to growl
 
" but it say the oppisite way " Jiyong smirk
 
" ok im hungry let's go to your kitchen " i said and he walk to his kitchen while i follow behind him.
 
" the doctor is on his way " Jiyong said and i just nodded
 
When we reach to the kitchen, Jiyong start to cook while i sit down staring behind him. Man i didnt realise i was staring at him till my phone vibrate.
 
" you not gonna answer your phone ? " Jiyong said when he turn 
 
i come back to reality and saw him smirking at me. I think he saw me staring at him. I quickly answer my phone and look somewhere but not him.Jiyong chuckle while i start to blush, good thing he didnt saw that.
 
 
 
Me : supp
 
?? : Babe ?
 
Me : the how did you get my number, you busterd
 
Alen : does it matter ? 
 
Me : yes it does, i dont want to start a fight, what do you want ?
 
Alen : can we meet tomorrow ?
 
Me : for what ?
 
Alen : well i just want to talk to you cause i miss you
 
Me : well let me think ... Nope im not gonna meet you so go find a better reason ok. I hang up 
 
 
 
I hang up and turn to face Jiyong in front of me putting our food. 
 
" so who is that ? " he said while sitting down
 
" none of your business " i said and start to eat 
 
" how is my cooking ? " he said 
 
" is alright " i said and we continue to eat but than my phone start to vibrate. 
 
I take it and i receive one text. I open it and it was Alen. What do he really want from me 
 
 
 
To Ah ra baby
 
From Alen
 
Please i really want to meet you. I cant sleep properly and eat properly eversince i meet you at Lottle world. I regret for breaking your heart. 
 
 
 
I didnt reply cause i was thinking
 
" what are you thinking about " Jiyong said when he notice me still looking at my phone.
 
" nothing " i said and reply him
 
 
 
To Alen
 
From Ah ra
 
let me think first
 
 
 
After i reply, i quickly eat my food and after i finish eating, i wash the dish.
 
" Hey, the doctor is here " Jiyong said and we went to the living room. The doctor bow at us and i sit down. The doctor exam my arm while i look at the text that busterd send to me.
 
 
 
To Ah ra baby
 
From Alen
 
ok than i'll be waiting for you
 
 
 
all i could do is sigh. Jiyong was talking to the doctor cause he done exam my arm and he said that i just have to rest and i cant carry heavy things for 1 week, I cant do alot of things with my arm. Great just great.
 
" hey is already gonna be morning, you dont want to go to sleep ? " Jiyong said when he saw me not moving from my seat.
 
" ohh yeah, i want to sleep.Im really tired. " i said and we went up.
 
" you can stay at my room, i'll be at the guest room." Jiyong said and he left me.
 
I dont hate Jiyong but i just dont like him. I know he is a heartbreaker and he is a player. I lay down on his bed and stare at the ceiling.After awhile i fall asleep.
 
=====================================================O=======================================
Done with this chapter, sorry for making you guys wait. Kinda busy and my inspiration are kinda lack but i will do my best for you guys. Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter ^^
Annyong~ ppyong~